Annocement to everyone!! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Annocement to everyone!!

This is a really good topic to raise awareness of some members. I hope your writings will be taken into account, and people who use this forum maliciously will stop doing so. We should use this forum not only for money but also to learn something and help.

This forum is also effect by corona virus  .  corona virus like all things also effect forum very deeply a very low number members make new content but not all people  .  i hope the old conditions will come again and we can also earn profit from this again  .  

We ought to consider the genuine embodiment of cryptotalk not just by bringing in cash. Since we are here to share information and data to everybody and we should make great quality post. Truly we are anxious to acquire day by day yet we ought to likewise assist this gathering with developing and our self also.

• +1 1

there are users from all over the world and they are not living in the same time zone and also there are different duties that they have to fulfill and that is why they are online with different times of the day.

I assure you by September you will see a lot of people back online especially when talk token start with good value.I also observe that most of us prefer making our whole 20 posts within 2-3 hours, we don't need to stress ourselves since we have 24 hours to make 20 posts in any of the listed sections.

Personally my point of view they have many things, Newcomer read this post and learn. We have to be a more good and not create problems to the forum and then you will stop complaining for deleted posts, good luck.

I agree with you. You are completely right about what you say. You have benefited a lot from the post, thank you and I wish you good luck, I think that the platform should be more interactive and with more new members the situation will be better.

Yes, it's true, but I think there are a lot of interacting members on this forum at all times, according to what I saw.

Members have different time they visit the forum and some time zone differs from country to country, in this time that I visit the forum there are allot of members online which we can see how the forum is fully busy by members posting and commenting and sometime the forum will be less busy because some members are fully off and some at break. 

Members have different time they visit the forum and some time zone differs from country to country, in this time that I visit the forum there are allot of members online which we can see how the forum is fully busy by members posting and commenting and sometime the forum will be less busy because some members are fully off and some at break. 

You are right my friend, I am agree with you. It is most disturbing thing that people think only about their earnings. No one get matters with the forum. Some of the spammers are doing very spam to this forum with plagiarism. We should be cooperate with this forum. We should have to give good time to this forum so that the forum remain beautiful forever. 

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You're a good friend, the number of employees has decreased which means there are some restrictions on breaking the rules of the platform, so we need to make sure that we only show relevant topics and follow the rules. Come on, I have to do this, I think the competition can continue.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:29 PM, Baba g Sialkot said:

We ought to consider the genuine embodiment of cryptotalk not just by bringing in cash. Since we are here to share information and data to everybody and we should make great quality post. Truly we are anxious to acquire day by day yet we ought to likewise assist this gathering with developing and our self also.

Dear exactly everyone over here is for learning and earning by sharing information and experiences. So in this way we are making ourselves acknowledgable about crypto world and crypto currency.

The quantity of posts and exercises inside the gathering has diminished because of a few reasons and the most significant of these reasons was the prohibiting of numerous nations by administrators notwithstanding restricting countless dynamic individuals inside the discussion and the conclusion of new individuals from the gathering likewise had a significant part in the absence of exercises, so directors should discover an answer for the issue Until the gathering recuperates and re-visitations of the manner in which it was previously

Been active all the time on the forum yes it means you are royal committed and all, but for other people they have other things to do and been here is just a part time. let me ask you do you use Facebook all day?

the forum do not need the active members they just need the members who create good topics and interact with one another that is why they are paying a lot

I have also seen it , but I think that people are less active because many of them get banned, and many others are in fear of getting banned . But as you said if we continuously post 30 comments I think there is a chance of being found as a spam. We should support each other.

The massive termination of some member contracts then in cryptotalk was due to the highest order of spamming and violations of the forum rules. At that particular time a new Campaign approach was adopted which is the current we are enjoying now. This campaign paid after proper verifications and scrutiny of post. Only useful post get payment. So the best you give determines your payment

people who've created haphazard posts in simple terms have got a ban in this forum. this forum wants us to move here so it is not a smart way to come, make 30 posts and rush off! I myself like your concepts.

The forum is also defected because of corona virus where the ban of country play a major role .so supervisor must find a solution to the problem until the forum recovers and you can get warning point for little mistake .

The moderator are working hard to keep the forum secure and clean but this forum wants us to move here so it is not a smart wsy to cone ,and unfortunately those members did not stay here .

I agree with you, however we additionally want to take delivery of the new individuals in order to be motivated to put new posts in the discussion board and the approach that used to be observed to smooth the discussion board is the most first-class method, however it is essential to return the pastime to alternate pastime extra broadly. 

Personally, I think that this situation has changed a lot for a while now since I have seen much more activity and I believe that it is because of the new payment system every day many new people join in search of the benefits that cryptotalk offers us, and let's hope keep it up

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't realize new individuals were not acknowledged before yet right now I feel that I comprehend the explanation. The discussion needs to clean the spam however I am exceptionally confident for the possibility of the new individuals joining, some have awesome information in crypto and can help a great deal. The spammers will leave after they discover their posts erased and lose their expectations for cheating

• +1 1

we must contribute to raise the level of the forum and that by creating topics useful and  important  in the field of crypto.am thankful we are doing the right thing here and still there are people who come back to post and work in here.

• +1 1