Yobit Gives me 14M Dice - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Yobit Gives me 14M Dice

Many people received dice token but still there is nothing value of dice token because one of my brother received dice tokens but still he is waiting for listings on yobit exchange I think dice will listed on 1st July 2020 we need to wait some more days. 

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 10:03 PM, Yomose said:

Water coin was a bitcoin fork on yobit, getting such amount means you have bitcoin on tobit at the time of the fork, but dice is different, it is given after the distribution of the water token. 

I understand now bro about water coin and as dice coin trade is happening today and only 10 hours left for that I'm pretty excited for and hoping for the best price so that everyone could take benefits from the dice coin. You can check timer here-

https://yobit.net/en/trade-start/timer

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you still holding those dice tokens, just continue to be holding them because the trade for that coin can be opened anytime starting today.  

I want to get dice tokens but dont know the requirements. as you have received dice tokens can you please share the procedure?

14 million dice is not worth it but given to play dice? Because I was unable to trade it which was my intention because the 14 million dice given can not worth up to $5, so why do I trade it? 

On 7/3/2020 at 3:51 PM, kovan said:

I want to get dice tokens but dont know the requirements. as you have received dice tokens can you please share the procedure?

Are you people that have active accounts and that has made trades on it. 

I also received the 14 million DICE just wait until the market opens for its respective sale, and well I could change it for doge coin, since it is the only market with which you could trade correctly, it is also an extra, very good yobit initiative.

6 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Me too received 7 million dice coin and the price was too high that time it was near 1000 dogecoin but I kept them and now I sold them for less then 500 Dogecoin.

Not too high that time, it even later increase to as high as 1300 doge but thw price of doge was low then at $0.0022 but later doge price increased, and man it more reduced. If you want to know the actual value of dice, check it with tether or dollar. 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Me too received 7 million dice coin and the price was too high that time it was near 1000 dogecoin but I kept them and now I sold them for less then 500 Dogecoin.

You need to be able to check current market price, doge price increased recently, you need to get that, it affects other coins compared to doge to reduce but it was doge that actually increased. 

I have never had any more than 7 Million dice tokens but the best thing is I want to know how to play dice on this kind of market , the best thing that we need to develop the right for you. the good thing is you appreciate the same.

• +5 1

Yes mate a lot of members received free dice tokens at that time and they thought maybe they would earn $1000 or more with them but they earned less than $10. By the way it was a nice airdrop.

• +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:39 AM, ben123123 said:

Many people received dice token but still there is nothing value of dice token because one of my brother received dice tokens but still he is waiting for listings on yobit exchange I think dice will listed on 1st July 2020 we need to wait some more days. 

Seriously, there is something valuable about the coin for me, I was able to trade it and receive $6. Is that not good enough. Although small but I can use it for my monthly data in my country. I see the token very good before it later dumps. I do not know of now. 

• +2 1

I sold all my dice tokens for doge, because I tried to play the dice and it never worked for me, and also tried investing in the invest box, still trying to get what its all about , so this is really tough to really understand what is happening and in the end am going to be sure what is good and what is not the value for such is important probably the most important thing will happen in the near future

• +2 2
  • +3 1

@Mwangihow many did you get from your sale of your dice token and am sorry that passed me, I could have got some to, but better luck next time we need to wait and see what all and everything happens

7Million dice tokens seem pretty a good number to use to play with, if only I knew how to play such.

• +2 1

Yobit gave us DICE and now it is giving DLRS and EasyCash, we are certainly very happy with it and if we become nice to her, we must always thank Yobit

• +1 1

On 9/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Mike1515 said:

@Mwangihow many did you get from your sale of your dice token and am sorry that passed me, I could have got some to, but better luck next time we need to wait and see what all and everything happens

7Million dice tokens seem pretty a good number to use to play with, if only I knew how to play such.

@Mike1515 It seems you are late here that's why you didn't get airdrop of Dice. We had also AirDrop like yoda in the past days. If you haven't joined 1700DLRS and 777 Easy token AirDrop be sure to join them. You can grab the benefits of being with yobit exchange so don't miss the opportunity from now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I sold all my dice tokens for a dose, because I tried to play dice and it never worked for me, and also tried to invest in the investment box, to try what is still there, so I really understand it's getting really tough and  In the end, the most important thing is going to be in the near future to make sure what is good and what is important for it

funny how i just saw my dice coins and they almost lost value to when it was given to people, but yobit is honestly the only platform that always giving its user free money, they deserve more users indeed.

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, Ridam said:

Hello everyone.

Yobit has given me 7M Dice last time and now today i received 7M more Dice coin. I don't know how and why i receive them. Is here anyone that has received too. I am wondering what to do with them and i don't find trading pair for it too. And if anyone knows when it's pair is going to added please inform me. You can see the dice on my wallet in screenshot below.

IMG_20200609_152140.jpg

@Ridam though its my late reply in your post but i want to say you congratulated Becuase already trade for dice token has started which value is around 1 satoshi.. So if you have 14 million dice token now then you can have 14milliom satoshi Which mean you are now owner of 1000 usd.. But my question is, did you waste your dice token??                 

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam though its my late reply in your post but i want to say you congratulated Becuase already trade for dice token has started which value is around 1 satoshi.. So if you have 14 million dice token now then you can have 14milliom satoshi Which mean you are now owner of 1000 usd.. But my question is, did you waste your dice token??                 

@Dorjoy12 I still have around 11M dice on my Wallet. And I had a order on Btc/Dice pair that has been there for a long time. And I don't think it will be filled ever. 

The trading volume of Btc/Dice pair is very low and because of lack of buyers there I can't complete by trade. 

As buyer can buy dice in low price in Doge pair I don't think anyone will buy in Btc pair.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 I still have around 11M dice on my Wallet. And I had a order on Btc/Dice pair that has been there for a long time. And I don't think it will be filled ever. 

The trading volume of Btc/Dice pair is very low and because of lack of buyers there I can't complete by trade. 

As buyer can buy dice in low price in Doge pair I don't think anyone will buy in Btc pair.

@Ridam then why dont you try on dice and dige pair my Friend Because later you can convert your doge to btc though it may cost lil bit high but you can trade your dice token so.. It can be happen Too that no one buy dice token by btc and dice pair.. I think you should cancel order and keep it investbox once more.              

• +2 1

On 6/9/2020 at 6:39 AM, Ridam said:

Hello everyone.

Yobit has given me 7M Dice last time and now today i received 7M more Dice coin. I don't know how and why i receive them. Is here anyone that has received too. I am wondering what to do with them and i don't find trading pair for it too. And if anyone knows when it's pair is going to added please inform me. You can see the dice on my wallet in screenshot below.

IMG_20200609_152140.jpg

I think that those who obtained those tokens are those who participated in the YoDollar airdrop, their trading pair I do not know what it will be, most likely dogecoin

I wish I had joined a few months earlier and take advantage of all these great offerings Yobit given happily to the loyal members! This is another example why I don't want to live this exchange for any other. Yobit gives airdrop and so many coins to us that are users of this amazing exchange. I hope to grab the new airdrops and not miss any opportunity since I joined.

• +1 1

This is a very nice gestoure by the Yobit and I am wish I will too earn all these million coins but I am very new and I only hope one day to have 14 milions of tokens in my wallet that will look very nice and will make me happy a lot. Yobit I am know now that it is giving to all, they want us to use crypto and to be wealth and share for this.

• +1 1