Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

But who will buy DICE on 1/7, if the only ones who know them are those who have received them for free. I don't see information about it. Who is going to want to buy it?

On 6/8/2020 at 10:20 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys yesterday i receive dice airdrops, i think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

dice.png

I have also received 0.7 Million Dice token.And you don't need to worry about exchanging this token.I received an email from yobit where the announced that the trading of Dice will be started from the first day of July 2020.And also anyone can invest them on yobit investbox in a daily interest of 1%.It's really amazing.

• +1 1

Every thing I know it about this token is this

The trade in dice token will be opened in one July 

So I hope from you to waite until 1 July to see 

It's really value thank you 

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Lol! So you were thinking thats I'm meaning 7th January, 2020?

Yes mate and pardon with that, when you said about to your email, I'm also check my email also and i see that this will be open in July 1st 2020, thanks for the understanding.

21 hours ago, Jami273 said:

I have also received 0.7 Million Dice token.And you don't need to worry about exchanging this token.I received an email from yobit where the announced that the trading of Dice will be started from the first day of July 2020.And also anyone can invest them on yobit investbox in a daily interest of 1%.It's really amazing.

Yeah i also receive the email that says the token will have a price on july, i hope we all be at on the right time, because everybody wants to sell the coon so if we get lat then the price will drope.

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate and pardon with that, when you said about to your email, I'm also check my email also and i see that this will be open in July 1st 2020, thanks for the understanding.

So its your time to make sure that you don't lose your dice token, just keep them in the investbox, for example me currently I have 180 millions dice in my investbox. 

20 hours ago, issa123h said:

Every thing I know it about this token is this

The trade in dice token will be opened in one July 

So I hope from you to waite until 1 July to see 

It's really value thank you 

Yeah we all know only little things about the dice token at first o thought they gave us this token only for playing dice, but playing dice without trading don't have any sance,  i hope the price of this token is good.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So its your time to make sure that you don't lose your dice token, just keep them in the investbox, for example me currently I have 180 millions dice in my investbox. 

So how can i used it in my investbox? I didn't know how to deal with it because this is not appeared on My Investments, it's only water coin i have in My Investments, can you teach it to me?

My friend, this coin is new and no one knows anything about it and it has no value. you are right. This coin was sent to everyone, but was not yet included for trading within yobit platform for that. We have to wait and hope it will have a good price. In the future

Edited by Nezar
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bro i have also got dice tokens not once but twice though  i am unaware why i get this. As i don't remember joining any airdrop and talking about the trade date i have read that it is available to trade on 1 July. So let's hold and see how the coin performs and give us profit or not.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

Yes bro i have also got dice tokens not once but twice though  i am unaware why i get this. As i don't remember joining any airdrop and talking about the trade date i have read that it is available to trade on 1 July. So let's hold and see how the coin performs and give us profit or not.

Yeah they give some tokens every time, but not for joining some airdrops tho, they only give you based on some circumstances link holding some moneys on yobit exchanging sites and also some give use only for using yobit.

6 minutes ago, Jin12321 said:

Well till now no information I have. But the trading will start after 40 days I think. Till thn we have to do some simple task to get benefits. Firstly we have to put dice in invest box and play dice 10 times per day.

Yeah we all don't know about what is going to happen with this dice token, but there are some options with the dice token playing dice and also investing it, so  we have to play dice to make it good just like we invest it and try to play dice with the other remaining.

Well I never heard of such coin and am not sure if It was added to my wallet in yobit,  i don't really know if the coin got good potentials to last in the market for long , let's just wait and see if this coin can later be traded.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I never heard of such coin and am not sure if It was added to my wallet in yobit,  i don't really know if the coin got good potentials to last in the market for long , let's just wait and see if this coin can later be traded.

Yeah they say they will relise the coin price on the next month, but we can guess that the price of this coin will be so little, because they gave us about 7 million dice token, 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:41 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

So how can i used it in my investbox? I didn't know how to deal with it because this is not appeared on My Investments, it's only water coin i have in My Investments, can you teach it to me?

You can use the investbox just by clicking the investbox button, then choose the dice token which is listed number 3 in the list, so put the amount that you want to invest, but you'll be required to play the dice game using your dice  token, just make 10 bets a day in order to receive the payment. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:47 AM, Nezar said:

My friend, this coin is new and no one knows anything about it and it has no value. you are right. This coin was sent to everyone, but was not yet included for trading within yobit platform for that. We have to wait and hope it will have a good price. In the future

Yeah the only thing we can d with this dice token is playing dice and investing it on yobit investbox, but they say they will rice its price on the next month and w all hope that it have good price.

• +1 2

On 6/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

I receive this token too but we can not call it airdrop, and neither were we told of any fork, we need admin to tell us about this token so that we will not get confused. 

I don't know information about that but if that's an airdrop then that's really a good source of income. 

Much better to ask some people who have an idea or already know that for some information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I don't know information about that but if that's an airdrop then that's really a good source of income. 

Much better to ask some people who have an idea or already know that for some information. 

I will say it is actually an airdrop but we did not complete any task for it, some yobit users that make use of the trading platform were give this token freely, some were given 7 million dice token while some 14 million. 

3 hours ago, Nadeemkhansab said:

I think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

It will become tradable in July. 

• +1 2

I was know about this airdrop, but the thing that was hurting me is that since three years ago I joined into yobit, I never dare to play dice game, so I think for this reason why I couldnt be able to get this airdrop, but grats to the catchers by the way.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dice token has given for some loyal users of yobit platform, yes it's true, we can use it for dice game and invest it into the invest box, good things is we can now trade it into DOGE coin, it's not that so big, better to invest it until the price of the dice gets high.

I also got this coin, but I sold it in exchange for the dog's currency directly and did not play gambling using it. I don’t know how to get the coin and why.

• +1 1

At this point this free token coming from the air drop of yobit exchange has a value in Dodge market. But in a few days it also has a value in BTC market of 1 satoshi. So everyone is waiting for sell orders in btc market using dice token.

• +1 1

I subscribed to it, got it and put it in the investment fund
And exchanged it for dodgecoin and for a while it rose too.
So I made a good profit from it in return for waiting a few days.

As for its future, I suspect that it is only for storage and it may be obtained by Pamp in the future.

• +1 1