Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

Yes I have also received these dice tokens from Yobit. Now these token are used to play Yobit dice game and we can also invest these tokens in Yobit investbox to get 1% profit. It's trade will open on 1st of July as per Yobit exchange.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I also received this currency and do not know how I can take advantage of it as it does not have any value and if we invest it can I make any profits from it? How can we take advantage of this coin

Well, I'm searching this coin and there's a lot of DICE coin given but when i search it on yobit, there's no available DICE coin there even though in the trading so all we need to do is to hold that coin until it had a value from yobit.

hopefully this coin also work well in future , I also got airdrop of dice coin in my wallet . for a kind information dice coin trading Also start in July month ( ist week ) . hopefully we got a good profit from this Airdrop also .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well mate when yobit launch this airdrop because I don't join this airdrop, and how we claim this airdrop can you provide full details, because last time I miss Yoda token so I am also join and claim this dice tokens, yobit launch any token they are real tokens to earn profit I have not any information about this dice token.

@betelihem I have received thesame coin too in my wallet and yet I can't sell it because it is not tradable. Well I still make research when the trade will be available and I learn that the trade will be open on 07/01/2020 the timers keeps moving. You can check for more details from yobit telegram group

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@betelihem I have received thesame coin too in my wallet and yet I can't sell it because it is not tradable. Well I still make research when the trade will be available and I learn that the trade will be open on 07/01/2020 the timers keeps moving. You can check for more details from yobit telegram group

Yeah i also see the things they are saying about the dice token on yobit official telegram groups, and some say the price will be 1 satoshi per 1 dice and some say different things, i hope the price is high than we expect.

It is possible but largely depends on the cryptocurrency project and on the party that supports the cryptocurrency, because if the cryptocurrencies are not supported and weak it will be temporary and will not continue

10 hours ago, gourav789 said:

hopefully this coin also work well in future , I also got airdrop of dice coin in my wallet . for a kind information dice coin trading Also start in July month ( ist week ) . hopefully we got a good profit from this Airdrop also .

Yeah friend we all hope that this token price is good, and we can make some interesting profit from it, but from the amount of the die token they give us it looks that the price way be low.

• +2 1

In fact, I think everyone got it. It is a new currency that was distributed free of charge, but its value is very little. I don’t know much about it, but it may rise like its previous currency.

16 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i also see the things they are saying about the dice token on yobit official telegram groups, and some say the price will be 1 satoshi per 1 dice and some say different things, i hope the price is high than we expect.

I hope so my friend if it reach 1 Satoshi per coin it worths hundredths of USD which may give us lot of funds to start another business in order to multiply our profit.

I have also received this token on my ybit account and i currently have around 14 million of these tokens. From what i have seen on the yobit chat site on the right hand side and from my interaction with its users, it appears that this coin will be listed from the 1st of July. Therefore it seems that until then there is no value, but i think that it may be good to hold it. Even if it is just worth one satoshi each, this would be an incredible airdrop. so let us hope for the best.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I have also received this token on my ybit account and i currently have around 14 million of these tokens. From what i have seen on the yobit chat site on the right hand side and from my interaction with its users, it appears that this coin will be listed from the 1st of July. Therefore it seems that until then there is no value, but i think that it may be good to hold it. Even if it is just worth one satoshi each, this would be an incredible airdrop. so let us hope for the best.

Whattt 1 satshi each men that's toooo much, i mean it will be about 700 us dollars, men i hope it will be like that, but we have to wait the time active because we all know the price of new tokens drops with short times, and all holders want to sell there coins so its better to be active.

I've got the DICE token airdrop twice and I've multiply them 23× through the yobit dice and I've investested them in investbox, so that I earn 2,000,000 DICE everyday. 

I have already got this Dice coin and I have invested it on Investbox, but my question is this Dice coin will be listed in the market in the future? or just will be used exclusive in Dice section of Yobit website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, tienda said:

I have already got this Dice coin and I have invested it on Investbox, but my question is this Dice coin will be listed in the market in the future? or just will be used exclusive in Dice section of Yobit website exchange.

@tienda what is our own if it will be listed in the market. What we are concerned about is to be tradable on yobit. And it is officially said that it will be tradable starting from July 1st. 

I also received this coin but until now i don't know their value. 14M coins are many, maybe they will have value later when many holders have already lost them all in the dice game, but its good to hold this coins because we never know what will happen later.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/10/2020 at 7:47 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm searching this coin and there's a lot of DICE coin given but when i search it on yobit, there's no available DICE coin there even though in the trading so all we need to do is to hold that coin until it had a value from yobit.

Actually the coin we have been given in I order to play for dice and investing on it, but we should hold the coin because the trade for that coin will be available 1/7/2020.

If I was also credited with these tokens to my balance sheet and I also get an electronic run where they tell me that we can invest those coins says in investbox and generate 1% daily until July 1 that we can exchange them 

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Actually the coin we have been given in I order to play for dice and investing on it, but we should hold the coin because the trade for that coin will be available 1/7/2020.

Well, i think you're talking about to the YODA airdrop mate, we're now in month of June and we're done with January, there has no given date as of now when the value of DICE coin will released to the market.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

14M coins are many,

You can not just say 14 million coins are so many, the trade begins at first day of next month and that is when we are going to know the price, to know of it is profitable or not. 

40 minutes ago, Yomose said:

You can not just say 14 million coins are so many, the trade begins at first day of next month and that is when we are going to know the price, to know of it is profitable or not. 

You are right, we have to wait till when the coin will be trading but we should conclude of its gain. But, this dice token is really a good token, we do not work for it but just saw it in our balance. 

I have this also in my wallet in yobit that i have some dice but i never heard about dice airdrop. How and when this will have a value in yobit exchange? I am hoping that this coin will have great value in the future.

• -1 1

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think you're talking about to the YODA airdrop mate, we're now in month of June and we're done with January, there has no given date as of now when the value of DICE coin will released to the market.

I'm not talking about Yoda mate, but I'm talking about dice token, which I was receive the e-mail from the second dice airdrop which informs that the trading on it will be available in 01/07/20.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm not talking about Yoda mate, but I'm talking about dice token, which I was receive the e-mail from the second dice airdrop which informs that the trading on it will be available in 01/07/20.

Well, now i get your point mate, you are using a wrong arrangement to the date mate, used the MONTH first because that is the right way how can we right a date in numerical way, i thought that DICE coin is available in January but the real is 07/01/20 which is next month, i hope you may understand mate.

52 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, now i get your point mate, you are using a wrong arrangement to the date mate, used the MONTH first because that is the right way how can we right a date in numerical way, i thought that DICE coin is available in January but the real is 07/01/20 which is next month, i hope you may understand mate.

Lol! So you were thinking thats I'm meaning 7th January, 2020? But its good you've understand me right, so its your time to start saving your dice tokens waiting for the trade to be opened.