" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

When many wallet holders detect new coins in their wallets, a conversation is ignited on crypto and social forums as to the origin of the tokens. Consequently, the company behind the free coins receives exposure.

Generating marketing leads

Where the airdrops are accompanied by small tasks such as filling online forms, the team behind the airdrop collects valuable information in exchange for free coins. The data collected can later be turned into leads and subsequently, sales.

• +3 1

Yes, it seems to me that this topic is very relevant for beginners, because it allows us to earn more, and also motivates us to develop in the field of the Internet, and earn money. After all, I also started with an air drop , and then I started learning cryptocurrency, and developing in it, it brought me a good profit, and I'm happy!

Airdrops is a good and easy way to earn and get payed through crypto currency but if you are unfortunate to the kind of airdrops you are currently doing it will be a work in vein. Some airdrops are not legitimate because they promise what they can't pay.

it is right to participate in airdrops and acquire free airdrops coin however maximum of them are absolutely scam. it has come to be very hard to make benefit from it. but for beginners it is right because its simply their learning phase and they may learn from it.

In airdrops the you can not earn in start, for few months after that you can earn but there are many issues  and there are many scam programs  and people  too.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, Sanjay Stanly said:

Airdrops are a good way to earn crypto currency, all we have to do is share them on other websites. But the problem which we will face is that there are a lot of scam sites which offer free airdrops. By entering such sites we will be scammed by them. So that is a major threat which we face with airdrops.

Well, that's true mate, for me i will prefer to participate in the airdrop which is given by yobit exchanger because they are really legit when it comes to airdrop and many people are benefited from it by getting a profit when it released to the market.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

Every ways of earning in crypto industry are very useful for us, it is just how we could manage to do it or what is our strategies to get our profit on it. Every users has different strategies so do whatever wanted to do just be careful for your actions to avoid losing money.

In my opinion From my experience most of airdrops are scam and fake  so there are many ways to make money other than airdrops because in airdrops you must store the currency because I do so many social media tasks and do kyc also to claim this airdrops, I received some airdrops  I  decided to stop participating in airdrops

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

They shouldn't only depend on airdrops. Airdrops can be profitable but not as much as other opportunities. I think that the mistake they do is not looking at the projects and just applying to everything. There are many airdrop promoters that offer also scam projects and there is need to clean them up and find the proper channels only.

Yeah many people are offering air drops coins on log in or register on their website or application i would say mostly these people are scammers you should do more research while thinking about to participate in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrops only provide a little reward as far as I know. It's still best that you learn about investing and trading so that you can grow while you learn. If you just rely on airdrops, you're missing the opportunity to grow your income.

my suggestion is its just a waste of time , the time you spend on it doesnt worth the profit you earn from it , in simple word there are many thugs and cheaters on airdrops and pay you such  a little payment , it better not to spend time to search airdrops and spend your time waiting to get them , i wonder if anyone is earning profit from it these days like you said  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrop is a time wasting  and hard task work.A lot of time have to invest here.we invest our valuable time here but profit?we can see when it is launche, in the market the price of this coin is very low     

My suggestion is that just a waste of time the time spend on you it is not worth the profit you earn from profit . airdrops is the forum of waste a time at this.Airdrops can not provide the money on at this platform .there is many people to get more profitable currency but they can not  get the form .

Airdrop is a good supply of cash and cash.  But now there are many boots in Telegram which scam before payment.  So no one wants to work anymore.  A lot of time is wasted.  So right now we need to take part in a few legitimate airflows

Do not expect that you will receive a high value when it comes to airdrop. There are so many scams out there so beware of that. It is much better if you will work like on this forum instead of waiting for an airdrop. 

I have also heard lot of sites providing free airdrops. I personally haven't tried it . I think it's a important thing to consider the price of coin in the market. This is because crypto market conditions fluctuate a lot more than you can imagine. Good luck friends.

Yes bro everyone try to get airdrops and earn some and there are also some sites which really give their users the airdrops but at the same time some other sites are just wasting our time they didn't give anything to you, so i suggest avoid such type of sites which just waste your time and pay nothing to you.

Most of the airdrop are fake and scam, they use the telegram to deceive lots of people , they use that medium to get access to people accounts and steal their coins indirectly,although some are legit but honestly most are scam and fake

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

Aidrops are one of the best ways to obtain coins without investment, it is true that there are many that are scam, but if you analyze that the launch comes from a reliable source such as exchanges I think you can take advantage of it...

Airdrops during 2019 were very profitable even from a single airdrop we can earn hundreds of proft but as the number of.participants has increased hugely and more scam airdrops are coming airdrops are considered as scam. I have recently got profited upto $20 from the airdrop. Only particiate good airdrops to earn profit.

• +1 1

Today Airdrops publications appear daily and more after the Uniswap Airdrop appeared, which paid more than 1000 USD to users who used the platform. Just as airdrops are an easy way to make money, I also think they are an easy way to scam participants. Therefore, my recommendation before participating is to find out from official sources and discover in this way those that are possible frauds.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

In my experience I can tell you that the vast majority are scam but hey they are free that we can demand. I recommend that you investigate the projects and do not register at all. Yobit tube several launches and payment in all, you have to join aidrop of trusted platforms.