" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

There are many free airdrop coins in crypto world.

But 80% of airdrop and pre-sale are useless coin and scam coins.

Anyway I really like to collect free airdrop coins.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

To find out the information about that project and if it requests KYC, will be better to overlook this project but if that project is safety and spent one or more airdrops then why not?

Yes, definitely the token releases or cryptography are good especially if the advertiser or sponsor is a verified currency and of course, among those air releases there are too many scams, now to identify those that if they are going to pay it is necessary to inquire about the currency released there are several exchanges where these tokens are listed among which we have one that will surely pay that is yobit because it is a serious and verified exchange worldwide.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:45 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

AirDrop are good ways for earning and are simple. You have to be careful with the fake and scam AirDrop and you won't face any problems in earning.

Talking about Yobit exchange only we have seen many profitable AirDrop like yoda,dice. So those who are interested can earn good amount of money through AirDrop. Keep in mind you need to wait to get paid from AirDrop.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For beginners and those without cryptocurrencies, AirDrops are an opportunity to earn good cryptocurrencies.  But for those who have experience and money, AirDrops are a waste of time because we all know that most of the airdrops are deceptive and do not pay, but there are some airdrops that pay and make a good rudimentary income for beginners.

• +2 1

Yes I think they doing the right thing because the airdrop is best way to earn free also maybe they well face a big airdrop like yobit and uni

Ay be you are right about airdrops. Actually i am a beginner in this forum so I have not tried airdrops yet. But i get to know that it is not sure that you can get money. You can get good money or very less from Airdrops.

In my experience, airdrops are a good way to start in this world of cryptocurrencies in order to earn some money but you have to be very careful there are very good airdrops but most airdrops are a scam that only want data for that reason I recommend that take a good look and don't waste time
a big hello to everyone

Airdrop campaigns were before very profitable Cryptocurrency job to earn some money to your account but to be sincere majority of the aidrop campaigns today are scam and instead of earning you will just waste your precious time without earning anything for that reason i will strictly advise us to focus on the likes of this forum where we can earn something reasonable after completing our daily posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrops usually have little or no exchange infrastructure, and the payment is usually $10 or less which will quickly be eaten up by withdrawal fees. Some airdrops do not even pay, some do... It is a way to reward users for completing tasks.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I believe the most of those airdrops are designed to promote that specific coin projet, than to real give a significative amount of coin to the people, they love to use us as spread agents and help in a develop of a merchant positioning. just few airdrops and I remark the word few, intent to put a good money solution in hand of the people.

Edited by Maharba

2 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

@Oxygen99 I agree with you,airdrop side on previous days paying users good profits but now I think earning from the side is not bad but the amount they pay to the users it very low this to take you many days before to generate good amount of money

Yes my friend they don't pay something reasonable and some even end up being scam which is why i choose to drop airdrop campaigns for cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because here i can earn talkcoin as well as satoshi and also learn more about Cryptocurrency. They give very little which even gas fee cannot afford, so let's work in this forum for good payment my friend.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes my friend they don't pay something reasonable and some even end up being scam which is why i choose to drop airdrop campaigns for cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because here i can earn talkcoin as well as satoshi and also learn more about Cryptocurrency. They give very little which even gas fee cannot afford, so let's work in this forum for good payment my friend.

I currently have lots of dead coins i received from airdrop campaigns back then in telegram which have no value in any exchanger you visit for that I am advising you to focus in this forum at least you can earn some BTC if your post get positive rating and you can also trade your earned talktoken when it begins trading soon.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A beginner can start working in the field of airdrops because it is free, but most of these projects are fake, so you should pay attention to choosing a reliable company.

I am currently participating in several airdrops, I have not yet made my first profit but with a positive mind, I don't think we lose anything by intwnrating it. 

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I currently have lots of dead coins i received from airdrop campaigns back then in telegram which have no value in any exchanger you visit for that I am advising you to focus in this forum at least you can earn some BTC if your post get positive rating and you can also trade your earned talktoken when it begins trading soon.

Thanks for your advice my friend, I am currently working hard towards making good contributions so that i will earn lots of reputations from members because by that i will become very famous in the forum and earning oppotunities will also increase since my post will receive positive rating which will enable me get some satoshi.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I do not know how much of our strength we have, we should recommend it to our friends, the more investment it sees, the higher our earnings.

In my opinion, I make many aidrops, and I recommend following telegram groups that help keep you up to date with all the events, also many have bots for this platform ... also there are many scams with this method, I think you should doubt of anyone who asks them to hand over money in order to collect.

I am a beginner and i do Airdrops the mostly in Telegram but only if they are free because i don't trust them my money because i read a lot of thing about them, many scams.

On 10/15/2020 at 2:13 PM, Oxygen99 said:

Thanks for your advice my friend, I am currently working hard towards making good contributions so that i will earn lots of reputations from members because by that i will become very famous in the forum and earning oppotunities will also increase since my post will receive positive rating which will enable me get some satoshi.

Every senior member you see in this forum really worked hard and abide by the forums rules and regulations because only by that you can be recognized as good ambassador of the forum and only by that you can become famous just the way you want mate, so keep moving with your hardwork because hardwork pays.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well not all Airdrops are real , Most of them are real Scam , but If you are able to find a Good One you can get free coins but sometimes they ask to make some difficult task for not giving anything so In my opinion only Yobit.net is a Great site to participate in it"s Airdrops.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:00 AM, abualez said:

It is always to be careful with any airdrop since not all of them are reliable or true among many there are several airdrops that are clearly a scam either to obtain personal data, get followers on their social networks and spam on your social networks so you have to be very critical and investigate who is behind the airdrop