" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

I have good experience with airdrops at Yobit. AIR, YODA, DICE gives me free money. I say thanks to Yobit for this.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

If it is a good way to earn free money, but in general there are several that are scam and others that do pay but not so much, so I recommend that if you have a large community you send them your referral link since this way you can earn big  sums of money.

The airdrops are a good option if you do not have capital to enter other businesses such as investments, I think the airdrops you can do as many as you see, likewise you are not losing money or anything, what if you NEVER have to do is deposit to get some token because that is a great scam alert, likewise check the airdrops to be made, which company sponsors it, history of that company, if you have good investors, all that is of great importance.

Quiet, they only have to interpret their orders well, everything will be subject 
to your current economy if it is good, save and you will have good profits.

To beginners looking to make a profit through airdrops I would say go ahead.
Be sure to check the various internet sources about the launch to minimize the scam.
Don't be alone, join groups to share knowledge and get help.
And above all, never, never, never make any payments as a requirement to receive the reward.

When you are going to participate in an airdrop you should always take into account mainly that an airdrop is a way to make free money just by doing some tasks that the bot asks to fill out some form, such as: follow accounts on social networks, share videos, make comments on social networks, register on pages, send wallet address Etc.

We also know that most airdrops are not as reliable and end up being scams, I recommend the airdrop of recognized exchanges such as: Latoken, Binance, Cukoin, Hotbi among others, with whom they will be certain that they will pay insurance. I hope you liked and served my contribution.

Most of the airdrop schemes are fake and they just promote their social media channels to increase subscribers. Some of them also ask for payments. Even their coins listed on the exchange sites, still there will be guarantee they will be progressive.

There are a lot of airdrop and some of these operations are considered campaigns of fraud so they should be careful when joining such campaigns so that they can earn symbols in real they must choose honest airdrop and pay them

Yes, that's right, there are many beginners who participate in airdrops in order to earn coins and it is a profitable process, but be careful not to join some fake airdrops that ask you to do KYC because their goal is only to get Your personal information and stealing your money

Frankly, I think that the currencies of airdrops may be useful for beginners only and at the same time that these currencies is not safe and could be of failed projects and aim to steal money and fraud just so for me I hate this so much currency

I also join many airdrops.But i didn't get anything from these airdrops but just some useless tokens.I follow many airdrops for about two month but i didn't get anything. From my experience most of airdrops are scam and fake and the ratio of fake airdrop is 90%.

It is good to participate in airdrops and collect free airdrops coin but most of them are really scam. It has become very hard to make profit from it. But for beginners it is good because its just their learning phase and they will learn from it.

Yes iam also join so many airdrops but in my personal experience these airdrops not profitable for me, because I do so many social media tasks and do kyc also to claim this airdrops, I received some airdrops but these coins value just zero and some coins withdrawnl fees to much high, so now I leave claim airdrops.

It can be profitable to find any airdrop, which is legit. But in my mind it is getting hard to find any such as airdrop, maybe newbies think it is a good way of earning money. However most of them are unreliable.

I have experience in this work, I mean getting some free currencies through the process of dropping the air. One of the things is that it will require you to be patient until the time of the currencies launch, some of which you will not get because they may be fraudulent and ask you to send some value in order to increase their price while they are doing this It is to collect money and defraud you and you will get nothing. Register as many drops as possible every day

I think that airdrops are a great way to earn,e specially because they are completely free and you do not need to do anything apart from share them on the various social media sites in order to attract other users. and there are many people that make a good profit from this way. However, it is important to be able to differentiate between the fake and legit airdrops, and try to avoid those that require kyc verification. I have noticed that many of these are actually scams.

There are a lot of free airdrops, but the problem the majority of them are scam, so you can do the search in Telegram then you investigate in forums and media social about a such free airdrop.

In my view airdrops is time wasting job and also we got nothing from it because we spend a lot of time in airdrop and do a lot of tasks. However, when it is launched, the price of that coin in the market is very low and we lose.

Hi my friend, in fact I think it's profitable and who understands the way it works I recommend earning from it, I have a lot of groups who are totally dependent on the earnings of airdrops but need some time.

For me I don't think Airdrop is the best way for beginners to earn in Crypto because most Airdrops token or coins are worthless it can't be traded, there are worthless and it's hard to find the legit ones.

My advice to these beginners would be to quit airdrops as they pay very little amounts of money even when someone works on them for many hours and I would recommend this forum instead.

For me I have tried many airdrop sites, some of them were scams and some of them required you a long time for very little profits, so I consider it a waste of time.

If they are really legit then go for that and make sure that they not doing any scam so you will not regret having their free airdrop coins. I'm going to make sure first if that's real before I'm going to try that.