" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

Hello dear friend, free Airdrop coin is effective but now a day's Airdrop coin are not giving the company that's why I leave the Airdrop project but Bounty is good way to earn free coin at cryptocurrency.

Free will be always "free". Free things never give us pleasure. Most of the free airdrops are scam and legit one gives too small amount. So we shouldn't loss our time in this. Rather we should work hard to achieve something and this give us the main peace/pleasure. Thanks for the post.

Hello friend, do not trust those sites, they are almost always false or impostors that only want to harm you, my advice is to go slowly but on a safe path so as not to lose anything you miss or make the mistake of getting caught out of the forum in a hurry When it comes to obtaining quick profits, work well and calmly and you will see your fruits very soon, luck.

• +3 1

I have just found out that there are many fake air drops out there and some just wasted much of time for completing the tasks they normally give but in the end no payment was received so I don't advise any one to depend on these airdrops to earn crypto and it's better working in this forum and earn a little given cause I believe by time it can be a good amount.

I am also new on this forum and i have not earned from airdrops till yet. But I think instead of earning through them try to earn from this forum by posting comments. It will help us get knowledge about digital market and we can earn them.by investment and trading also.

I have never received any profit or earnings from the airdrops yet. I tried to work on them but it seemed quite useless to me. It seems like it is a total waste even to try. Instead we should focus working on Cryptotalk, as it will be much more beneficial. 

In my personal opinion, there is no objection to making money instead of wasting time in things that are not useful and it is fun to do the tasks required of you and no one does not like to increase his financial income

I can say that airdrops are a good idea, since I do it from time to time to acquire cryptocurrencies that I do not know, and I keep them so that they acquire value in time and for this is the incredible and really remarkable thing, I have made several airdrops and I have saved the assets that they give me for when this cryptocurrency increases, I have a good amount saved, for me airdrops are good, but you have to know how to choose, since most are scams and therefore knowledge is good at this time.

• +1 1

Well it is hared to find a legit airdrops, it is also a good way to earn profit but i think it takes a lot of time before earning profit so i suggest trading and investing are good for making profits. But it will always depend of ourselves what we prefer.

Dear Friend! You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and work hard. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. I advise you to seek the method through the crypto forum. Here we can both learn and earn at the same time.

the best way to profit from these launches is to see which ones are the most popular for you to join and are opting for their free cryptocurrency that you can obtain within the launch

Many sites are we can earn from their free airdrop and get more income from it many sites makes their application to use it from playstore.

I think the airdrops are the good way to make the money and that is why you should make the profits from them but you should be careful with the scams as well.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I believe that a site such as airdrops is feasible and has no legitimacy because it depends on luck and dice, meaning that you may not make any gains if you are not lucky enough to find in cryptotalk Favorite site as it gives you money for good work.

Hi friends, I am a new member of the forum and I don't know anything about free airdrop coins.  So I can't help you.  Thanks

I have too much experience to work on airdrops. Most of our time is done by airdrop because we do not give anything in airdrops and we and you all are just waste your time on airdrops. And some  airdrops are such that if we have no one for free, then we give it to you, but then there is no one. Some airdrops gives us some coins for free but they did not list that coin on any exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

airdrop is only a decent wellspring of procuring free coins and money.but now a days there are lotbof counterfeit airdrops are coming into the crypto market and we are taking an interest in those airdrop by trusting they give us profit.but toward the end we are getting zero profit.so here we need to take part in some genuine airdrops

Many beginners and also many seniors are working on airdrops but personally i dont like to work on airdrop because most of the airdrops are fake, some of them are scam and most of them need kyc verification which is the reason for stealing our personal information. That's why i avoid them. Working on airdrops aren’t worthy too. I Will not recommend you to work on airdrops 

• +3 1

What I think and I would say to those people is to investigate well because there are some sites that do not earn anything and you only register but you do not have any profit and that for me would be a waste of time that is why I tell them to investigate so as not to waste valuable time.

• +1 1

What I would tell you is to look for a better job or place and not to depend on the coins of the free air launches because that almost does not give any money and profit that is like to go gathering and also it is not easy to get some good money with that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well people mostly depends on airdrops as an earning source of bitcoin but we mostly gets defrauded as most are a complete failed projects. Most of them are not to be relied on.

It's hard to find an honest air drop, but if you find it, it will be a good and easy way to extra profit, you have to be a bit careful, and deal with the famous air drops. 

Besides of giving you any advice my friend I had  stepped in this online earning world recently so I have no any idea about free airdrops so if you are willing you to help me please guide me Is it really helpful in earning Bitcoin more fastly ?

Airdrops are essentially free coins and tokens that are given out by crypto companies to their communities in order to increase their following and bring attention to their project.  A bounty drop is a type of airdrops where by you have the chance to be rewarded in coins or tokens for completing a few simple tasks usually on social media.

I'm new here and i have no idea about this . Because this is my first online work and I'm using this forum first time also. When I use this forum for sometime I'll tell you about everything and I'll be able to work online.