Nepal Planing to legalise Crypto Currency - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Nepal Planing to legalise Crypto Currency

Hello friend

Hope everyone is safe and good.

I'm from Nepal and many of you may not know that it's an Asian Country near India.

And in our country the Crypto currency investment is taken as risk factors and illegal. But now after India allows exchanges to deal with banks our Finance Minister has spoke about it and planing to promote Crypto currency by legalising the Crypto currency and giving priority to it.

As a member of this forum i thought it would be great to share mine happiness with all of you after hearing about this news.

News source for more details-

Link

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is good news for all Nepalese residents and for all those interested in cryptocurrencies around the world because the more countries that operate in cryptocurrencies, the more valuable they will be.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Well, this is a good step from Nepal by planning to legalized the cryptocurrency to their country because it may help their economic status to increased by knowing that cryptocurrency are now having some big impact for many people.

• Useful or interesting 2

45 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a good step from Nepal by planning to legalized the cryptocurrency to their country because it may help their economic status to increased by knowing that cryptocurrency are now having some big impact for many people.

Yes it's really good but now they have discussed about it on cabinet meeting and we are waiting for the bill to be made. Hope they legalise soon and make all of Nepalese Crypto lovers happy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for informing us. Be sure that most of us know where Nepal is and a lot of your history! This is really amazing news to be honest and any country regulating in favour if cryptocurrencies is making the correct move.

The future is digital and cryptocurrencies are probably the future of finance. I am glad to see positive steps taken by a country, as it proves that we know what we are talking about all this time.

This is good news. It will be good for the people in your area to start supporting digital currencies. This will also help people use digital currencies in various fields in your country, as well as improve the economic situation of people by allowing them to work in the field of encryption. I hope that more Countries move

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Yes it's really good but now they have discussed about it on cabinet meeting and we are waiting for the bill to be made. Hope they legalise soon and make all of Nepalese Crypto lovers happy.

Well, i think they're serious about from it and this is surely adopted by nepal, not only nepal which is now adopting the cryptocurrency and also the Venezuela, I'm just sharing this mate, this Venezuela is creating their own coin which is good to used it by their citizens, you can see here the support of this country in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

This is very good news for nepali peoples and finally Nepal planing to legalize cryptocurrency but I guess this process take long time. Finally Nepal has understood that cryptocurrency must be legalized and importance of crypto.

13 hours ago, Ridam said:

Hello friend

Hope everyone is safe and good.

I'm from Nepal and many of you may not know that it's an Asian Country near India.

And in our country the Crypto currency investment is taken as risk factors and illegal. But now after India allows exchanges to deal with banks our Finance Minister has spoke about it and planing to promote Crypto currency by legalising the Crypto currency and giving priority to it.

As a member of this forum i thought it would be great to share mine happiness with all of you after hearing about this news.

News source for more details-

Link

I can't really read the details from the link as i speak only English, but were all of the blockchain projects illegal and what was the punishment for hodling, or selling cryptocurrencies?

• +2 1

It's good news for all the Nepalese because most of the trading done in nepal are almost illegal. But this is green signal to legalize crypto currency. But Nepal have to start from the base, even we can't access pay pal and verify our national ID in the international company.

That's indeed good news coming from your country about the step they want to take of legalising cryptocurrency hope many countries around the world could do this and it will be probably great for the future of the crypto market.

• +2 1

It will be really the best step for Nepal as government should step forward with the current digitized trend. I think Nepal should also prepare the skilled manpower to track if there is tax evading incident by using cryptocurrencies or not and also they have to set strong rules to prevent illegal money outing.  

21 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

This is good news for all Nepalese residents and for all those interested in cryptocurrencies around the world because the more countries that operate in cryptocurrencies, the more valuable they will be.

Legalizing cryptocurrencies will surely help their country improve and I hope that they will change the financial status in Nepal and I hope that other countries as well will have cryptocurrencies in their system because it is a right thing to do now.

• +1 1

this is really good news for Nepal users , because after legalise they can easily used Crypto currency , they will trade , mining etc without any fear .

hopefully Crypto is accepted by well developed countries also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It will be really the best step for Nepal as government should step forward with the current digitized trend. I think Nepal should also prepare the skilled manpower to track if there is tax evading incident by using cryptocurrencies or not and also they have to set strong rules to prevent illegal money outing.  

Well honestly evern after Nepal government remove the ban over Crypto sure the tax regulating would be very difficult. Even Australia is having a very bad time for regulating the taxes. And if black money of corrupt started exchanging to Crypto, hyper inflanation could be seen here.But we should be happy for something good coming on.

The government's acceptance of cryptocurrencies in Nepal will contribute to improving the living conditions of the local population, and will increase the number of cryptocurrency dealers around the world, which is a positive effect for all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really great news for crypto users in Nepal and this will contribute to increasing the number of users of cryptocurrencies in your country due to the government's support for cryptography and thus high prices of cryptocurrencies 

Few months ago India now finally officially accepted that bitcoin is not illegal market now that is why investors of India are free to used crypto market and earns their business operations. So if now Nepal wants regulated this market then this is beneficial for their peoples.

• +2 1

Slowly the whole country wants to legalize crypto This is great news for the people of Nepal They will now use crypto very easily and are helpful in improving their country’s economy. A few days ago India proved crypto to be legal.

• +1 1

India take 2 are 3 years to remove ban against crypto currency, so Nepal also follows India steps to legalized crypto in their country its really great news for Nepal crypto user's, but I don't think in short period they remove ban its take some time to complete this process, but its really good step for crypto and other banned  countries also legalized crypto then its really great news for cryptosystem.

• +2 1

The legalization of the crypto, that is, their possession and their exchange would be good for the population of Nepal, thus allowing them to create an additional income on that they can count  for their own expenses and to move forward.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well honestly evern after Nepal government remove the ban over Crypto sure the tax regulating would be very difficult. Even Australia is having a very bad time for regulating the taxes. And if black money of corrupt started exchanging to Crypto, hyper inflanation could be seen here.But we should be happy for something good coming on.

@RidamYou have made a point here 😉Corrupted leaders may find cryptocurrency as a heaven to hide their illegally earned money because crypto world is itself a highly encrypted world. I think government should also have the well prescribed long-term plans to overcome every obstacles in Nepal. There were several news which suggest political leaders of Nepal have illegally hidden their black  money in some tax free nations, illegal money outing could be a problem if they unban crypto without any preparation. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

there are many countries that are already making regulations by the governments to be able to accept the use of cryptocurrencies, although there is still a long way to go to have a digital globalization in the world, many countries have advanced and others are still banning the use of cryptocurrencies.

This is really a good news for crypto and also the Nepal country, cryptocurrencies has much to offer to every country who legalize it, and many countries has also seen the benefit of crypto and has started adopting it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to hear that it is legalizing the crypto. Nepal is developing  country. So this will help their economy to boost up. However i think this process will take about 1 to 2 years. But it is good for for nepal crypto users.