A simple calculation about topics - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A simple calculation about topics

Select which is will be the perfect option for the betterment of all of us and the forum  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Select yours-

• 1 topic in a week
    • 1 topic in 15 days
    • 1 topic in a whole month

This would be a very appropriate solution to reduce duplicated postings and obtain useful content for everyone, as well as to have more discussions on one topic.

You have a good suggestion over there and it's supported instead of panicking on creating topics on daily basis we can atleast do it as stated in your topic but for those who can manage to create more useful posts a day can continue to do so without having to wait for that duration.

I would to go with one topic in a week that's also enough if people make one useful topic in the end of the week we can see good contents present in the campaign for the new beginners as well as for the other members and one thing we have to to appreciate now members are making efforts for creating new content even I am also started giving some new topics related to the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Well I think once in a week would be very nice because the we have seven days in a week and this days are enough for  member a to make just one creative and constructive post, and also if every member creates one post in a week this forum will really be more interesting.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think one topic in a week from every member in the forum would be ideal for this forum as it will help to increase the amount of topics that members can comment on which will reduce the amount of repeated posts.

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 6:09 PM, Gooooku said:

Every members have different kinds of ideas and i choose non of the above because i have seen a lot of posts which got deleted because its repeating so by this our comments also got deleted . So basically here are my points 

1. If you have got any problem 

2. If you have experience something new  

3. If you have got scammed 

4. If you are confused in somewhere

This is how topic should be created not once in a day neither once in a week nor once in a month 

@GooookuYou points are correct.We can post on based on our personal experience or if we have learned something new.But what will you say about those members who still didn't created a single topic?Don't they have anything new to share with us?As there number is very big,we are not finding enough topic for commenting and discussion.That's why i have said everyone must create a topic in a fixed period everytime.

• +1 1

All suggestions are all good. But I preferred posting a topic at least once a week. On that case, we can have one active days a week through the topics that made. Actually for the newbies its really hard for us to create a topic since we're just starting, that's why this is a good idea. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, writing a new, useful and unrepeated topic in the forum has become more difficult because there are more than 9000 previous topics.
But we must focus on new information that can be added to this forum.

I voted 1 topic in a week since we are going higher in the number of members but we must post something useful and very informative. If not, it will become a low quality post and you might get warning posts for that or banned. If it's not possible to post a topic in a week then go for a month. It is also fine than not doing anything to contribute but to post only.

• +1 1

For me for the betterment of this forum we should try to post about 3 topics a day but it is hard to make that happen because there is a lot of member here and i already experienced it that I've created some topic and it is deleted within a few minutes and I try to find what is the reason and i see that there is a topic have the same content so, I make another topic and use the search feature and I found that there is no same idea that I have so I make it urgently but it is deleted already within a few minutes again. So, we should be have a unique, good quality and have sense topic for it to be publish.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that creating a topic that is good in crypto and of high quality takes 15 days, because you need to search on Google, YouTube and other sources in order to obtain important information related to crypto so that your topic is good and not repeated in this forum

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes that is a good calculation ot topcs that we can create for each month, as a good member here we should create our own topic everyday to make our forum active. It will benefit ourselves and it will also benefit other members of rhis forum.

• +2 1

Well you have done great calculation and for those who are confused about posting topics may also got idea for creating topics. And as you shown , if 1 members create topics every 15 days it would provide huge place for discussion as the members of the forum are huge in number.  And i would suggest everyone to focus more on quality of topics than quantity.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

While I voted once every 15 days, this isn't something standard. Sometimes there are news and important information which we should inform other members about. Also, I basically mean that at least once in two weeks members should try to bring a subject to discussion. Lately many members are helping and making the forum better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, BTC Future said:

While I voted once every 15 days, this isn't something standard. Sometimes there are news and important information which we should inform other members about. Also, I basically mean that at least once in two weeks members should try to bring a subject to discussion. Lately many members are helping and making the forum better.

By creating a topic at least always is very profitable though others don't really mind creating one because they don't have anything to ask or to share, and its really hard to create one because of so many topics. But yes, members must post a topic at least a week, or always because its profitable unlike before. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Writing a good, quality and constructive topic once in 15 days is quite okay especially if you a kind of learning how to construct a topic, but whom is used to creating topic even once in a week is to small for him rather 3 in a week.

Because I noticed one important thing with writing a topic the more you create a good topics the more you get expose to new set of ideas.

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 8:27 PM, Reostra77 said:

I think one topic in 7 days can be done but this will be difficult to realize because there are not active users there are more than 1000 users and there are likely to be many similar topics

Thats true, our members here become inactive when there is changes with the payment system, actually we should always create new topics so our forum become more active as well. 

• +1 1

I think the 1 topic per 15 days is the best among three since we are here today at the point where thinking and creating a good topic is really hard since many topic are already discussed here. If we are given a long time, 15 days to think about new unique topic, then i think we have enough time to make one.

• +1 1

I beg to disagree, because of the simple reason, when we have many topics, we are creating content that thousands of people can react to , we are here to educate each other and in the end we are all suppose to have good content that can help us in making some good  content, we are not limited to the number of replies we can make but we are limited to the tokens we can earn in a certain space.

• +5 1

I think a week is good to interanalyze what we are suppose to do with this kin of work the best of everything we are doing there is a lot of good effort to be followed we need to really know when to use this content we put up here so I think a week is enough but we can also change everything and also go all the way to a month

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There is no specific time for topics, for me I think that someone who has a lot of information and wants to share it in the forum can put a post every day as long as the quality is good.

• +5 1

I do not support that the forum should make it mandatory for each an everyone of us to create topic because our level of understanding is not thesame, some have good ideas while some of us don't have the ideas especially the newbies.

• +2 1

On 6/8/2020 at 6:01 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

In this forum still available lot of member who are noob in crypto world so they have not enough knowledge about crypto currency that will be hard for them to create a topic per week..so i think the senior member should take this responsibility to make a post per week or more.. Beside noob also learn and try to make new topic but we cant force them...               

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

i understand your idea but still don't agree with it , let everyone post the number of topics they want , low quality topics will get deleted anyway and also nothing make us sure all these 1000 active members will post 1000 topics

• +2 1

18 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

There is no specific time for topics, for me I think that someone who has a lot of information and wants to share it in the forum can put a post every day as long as the quality is good.

Yes mate. The one who have to share is the one who have so many topics that can share to us. Because the one who need to learned and to asked is already in the searching section. But we must push others to post a topic at least a week to avoid lacking of topics to comment too. 

• +2 1

BetFury