A simple calculation about topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A simple calculation about topics

Select which is will be the perfect option for the betterment of all of us and the forum  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Select yours-

• 1 topic in a week
    • 1 topic in 15 days
    • 1 topic in a whole month

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 12
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Each members has many innovative features in their mind while working on crypto talk forum that how we can avoid spam posts and low quality posts on here. But although we think many new features for it but I know forum administrator banned many people due to low quality and spam account. So we not gonna worry about this thing. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Once every 15 days should be fine, but there is need to create quality posts so that they won't be deleted. There are many news and many ideas someone can post, but we must put real effort and details in our posts. Since most of us are not exactly fluent in English, we need to check vocabulary and grammar before posting and we should review again our articles after posting as we might have missed a few obvious mistakes.

We need detailed and quality posts and not just a few lines that leave a lot to be desired. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If I had to choose I go with @BTC Future 15 days, although I believe the what is more important is enough communication and message we passing, not the amount of comments and posts we have on our profiles. Taking look at some other similar community, things are different with huge number of topics with no discussion, that is not what a forum is. In a forum, communication is the key.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, by seeing this topic, I'm actually agree with this kind of idea because we can help this forum to have some active members by posting a topic in 15 days, this will be balance and it depends on the member if when they're starting it and expecting that everyday, there's a topic available here in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree every week but it is hard to make a unique and different content of topics because there are a huge number of topics that we do not know if it is already existing or not so it need an effort to do it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Your calculations are very good friend, if 1000 active members creates only 1 topic in a week, we will have 4000 topics in a month!  This will help the forum to be very active and we will learn more.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is true if every member present in the forum creates one topic, the forum will be more active and interacting between members and daily there are news and new information that gets in the crypto market, there will be no problem in choosing new topics

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think 1000 active members works in this forum, because every day we see only 200 active members, then how its possible to create 4000 topics in one month, but we all try to post daily one topic to solve our topics reduce problem, but mate your suggestion also good.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, kizz said:

I agree every week but it is hard to make a unique and different content of topics because there are a huge number of topics that we do not know if it is already existing or not so it need an effort to do it.

I agree with you because many of the topics that I have shared on this forum have been deleted because they are duplicates and I cannot find new posts that I can share every day.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

@Jami273All your suggestions are right my friend but creating a good topic aren't so easy we need to be creative think wise and make the right selection of the topic you want to create is not a repeating topic because repeating topics gives warning points and is not very easy to write one but your suggestion are right to me I select option 1. I will create a good qaulity topic not repetitive because I will use the prior search to avoid duplicate  per week.

I will choose to create a unique topic every week because that will increase the activity of the forum, especially since in the recent period there are fewer topics and if every person creates one topic every week this will help to keep this forum in the event of activity and topics with good content and subject One per week is easy for many and they can write it carefully and make sure that the content is good

l do agree with your statement on that, we must take care about that. One topic in 15 days is great, in my mind if every member would share own opinion, it would be really great and more than that if it happens, for me it will be easy to find many topics in English. 

• +1 2

yes this is very simple and good trick to increase Number of topics.if a person create atleast one topic in a week then it will be a very good thing we can give to the forum.also we all will get new topics to share our opinions and suggestions

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Every members have different kinds of ideas and i choose non of the above because i have seen a lot of posts which got deleted because its repeating so by this our comments also got deleted . So basically here are my points 

1. If you have got any problem 

2. If you have experience something new  

3. If you have got scammed 

4. If you are confused in somewhere

This is how topic should be created not once in a day neither once in a week nor once in a month 

Edited by Gooooku
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Frankly, we have discussed this issue a lot and we have not been able to reach any satisfactory results. It is better that we all write one place daily, as we will find, through this method, many posts that we can find easily and benefit from and hope that this will be done quickly.

• +2 1

Most members didn't create new topic because some of them are afraid to get warning point due to not following the rules of creating topics and some didn't want to search on internet for new topics. I think we should create one topic in a week. 

• +1 1

I think if we are able to do a very good and constructive topic every 15 days, we will improve this forum Cryptotalk, but of course needs to be a constructive topic no a spam topic, so if 500 to 1000 members can do that is very well!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that a post per week is a very good idea, but i think tat for many of the members that are on here they do  not have new and exciting information to share with the group. As a result i think that these people, if forced to make topics on a weekly basis will likely resort t the duplication of topics. Therefore this will be bad for them, as they will have their topics deleted, but also to all those that comment on it as their topics will be deleted as well. I think once a month at minimum is a good idea. And if a topic is not posted within the month, their earnings are perhaps reset or there is a deduction.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think two post per week is really good , but main problems is that many user infact me also didn't get too much post ( new ) .

if every Member start created 2 post on weekly basis then post count is increased with good speed .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

That's right and I agree with you recently also create a theme to try to motivate newbies to start creating topics it's very important that they take action at once for the benefit of everyone because every day there are fewer the topics created here and this is worrying   

On 6/8/2020 at 8:01 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

This is a huge help for the beginners since we are i constant pursuit of knowledge and also we all want to earn more money as far as possible efficient so this tip will be noted for me and i will take a look at this when i grew up here in cryptotalk. Thanks buddy!

• +1 1

Users can create the topics if they are unique and useful to keep on this forum. In order to create useful topics , we have to perform enough researches first and have to include all possible details in your topic. So I think still there should be another way to encourage a topic creator on this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the number of topics is not really important! Because here we just look for the useful topics! I think this thing will make it harder for moderators to delete the unless posts! So I think that only experienced members should do this !

5 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

In my opinion every member should take their own time thinking in creating stand out posts and always think twice before posting .This will really help everyone of us to be more enthusiastic in the cryptoworld.

That is right l agree with your words on that. Everybody has to make some research before posting. That is why we must try giving necessary information about our topic to other members. 

• +1 1