A simple calculation about topics - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A simple calculation about topics

Select which is will be the perfect option for the betterment of all of us and the forum  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Select yours-

• 1 topic in a week
    • 1 topic in 15 days
    • 1 topic in a whole month

You have given a good point pf view. I go for 1 post in a week. We don't need to create a post everyday. If we put pressure upon us to create a topic everyday the topic won't be good much. But we should take more time to create topic, collecting information so that the post become useful in everyway.

Your three strategies will bring positive results for the forum. Topics will be most of the time unique because people have different opinions. The forum will be filled with great ideas and abundant posts covering vast areas of knowledge. Thank you mate for your good idea which is going to help us all.

A good suggestion. Instead of posting topics every now and then, 1 topic once in 15 days can be acceptable to all members. This will automatically improve the quality of the topic but also create more interest for the members.

You all have a very good guide about this and this is a very good way to know about the topic well. By following this method we can comment very well and our post will be very useful account. 

Hello friends i hope you all are fine dear i am also agree with you but i think its depends on us how much we create topic a day my suggestion is write 1 topic per day because some members here are students and youngster so give your free time here and create topic as easy you can

• +3 1

We must publish a topic of our own every period and time. This first activates the forum in general and helps others in work and adds knowledge It also helps us obtain more hearing points instead of making responses to topics that no one may see except rarely on those topics.

Hye dear i think after 15 days post is essentail but one thing remember every member have many idean own thier mind so whrn they dicuss in any topic we gain many things which we dont know 

• +1 1

Nice method, but I think that most people will not implement it because they are only thinking of completing their daily job from posts, and therefore I see that this method will not work

According to me the simple calculation regarding making topic , I think in a a week we should make at least one topic for that majority of people participate and tell their experience and share their views about that specific topic . Because when there are maximum  topics then maximum number of memberss participate to share their views. so I think this will be a great success for the forums that majority is participating actively.  and the work is going on very quickly in a very good manner . I think we should post the maximum topics so that maximum people share their views.

• Useful or interesting 1

One publication per week is what I usually do, I would like to do more but my intelligence does not allow it since it is useful if a new topic happens is published a lot of times in the forum therefore it is very difficult to create new topics that have not been published
good luck and big winnings and big regards to the whole community

On 6/8/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

One new topic per week is good because new as well as previous topic are read and information about old topics is updated . In this way all new as well as old members will be benefited.

Dear friend I think this is the best calculation if all the active members of the forum make 1 topic in a month than we have a large number of topics at the end of the month. This is the great support to this forum. If all members of the forum make only one useful posts than we will take much knowledge from those topics.

i think doing this kind of options is a great aspect as you should publish or create a topic for every person on occasion it's far a rather smooth issue when we're confident of our statistics and our resources, and the content of this topic need to be distinguished, adding statistics or discussing an idea. similarly, we will growth the popularity of the accounts and consequently get popularity factors

This is very good, although there are already topics on how to make or solve their issues easier and to create topics that are not intulies but also this topic is not bad although there are already some or more about this but this topic that you have done and still serves It is very good because if any of the beginners did not see another topic on this, it will be the first one to see and it will attract their attention.

This is a good and useful post on topics and sharing them It is very important here that there are always new topics and contain important information for the forum and members

My opinion is that there should be at least one topic per week, but this option should not be mandatory by the forum moderators, we have to leave the option for members to choose the option that suits them and write the topic at the time they see fit, and we must also provide some incentives and rewards to encourage members On writing new topics.

I want to say that we should create a topic that can motivate the newbie rank. Whatever step we take, we should create that post or create a topic that will motivate others.

When we add comments in our post according to our opinion, it helps others to understand them in a good way so that they can be motivated and their reputation will increase. If our post is good, members will also follow us.

Things can be calculated here if we know something good because we need to know something good here, then we can't know much about the subject. Besides, we want to know a lot about this subject, then we get a lot from now on.  We can learn a lot from here so we can discuss a lot of things here and we can learn a lot from this. We are working here in the hope that we can do something good.

Just now, doldany23 said:

According to my opinion every member should have to create minimum 1 topic in a week..So it will be easy for every member..And the other problem is that it is hard to find topics so if any single member will create 1 topic in a week so it will be easy for every member to find topics easily..

@doldany23 well said mate and i totally agree with you too on this. Having minimum of 1 topic created in a week will improve this forum more to have updated posts on Cryptocurrency compared to 1 topic on 15 days or in a whole month. 

i think 1,2 topic for a week is enough. because during this time we be able to think and create good and useful topic. some members are afraid to create topic due to not following its role. or have low knowledge about this. we should post in easy language, simple words and helpful things. in this ways we make our reputation good. i like this forum where everyone can create its topic related to crypto talk.

• +1 1

The best calculation according to my thinking is all members should have at least one useful in a week and if it can mote than one it should have bring grate light and useful for the forum.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

@Jami273 thank you my dear friend for this amazing information sharing with us. This is amazing I got it lot of information from here I will try to apply these all tips and advices in my posting topic on online plate forum crypto talk. Hopefully this is the best way to create a useful topic and get more application and learning this is also amazing for learning my friend. Again thanks a lot my dear 😍🥰

Hello friend, thanks for this topic, for me it is very nice to see accurate statistics, because they help in the accuracy of work and getting things done, and this helps to improve the forum because of the improvement of the posts of each of us

• +1 1

I have choose the option 1 post per week as I think It will be good  step for the forum and for members as The number of quality posts increase and we'll have more topics to respond.And Also If we create 1 quality post in a week and People like it then It will also boost our confidence to do more such valuable work.So we should try to create our own posts with quality content.

• +1 1