How to know if I have the highest reputations today - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

Well always we are going to discuss about reputation and followers and top reputation gainer but I don't think that these things are necessary for our account we need only best quality of posts with the betterment of crypto talk forum quality means also good for us and our account. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

I see already there is a post who described about it , anyways thanks for update for newbies m I know about that leaderboard , we should do hard work for put our name on that board 🙂 .

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well mate most of members know this feature but your post really help the new members, who don't no this feature previously but your explanation is very well to understand every one without any problem, in this leaderboard we see the most contributor members top list, and our personal information also we check.its really cool feature in this forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Thank you very much for this information personally I did not know these options I would like to go in and review daily to see which member this receives the most positive and negative reputations 

i don't care as much about my reputation, i feel it's nice to have but not necessary for my and not my priority, but it's nice to be able to check if i had high reputation in a day

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If you have highest reputation of the day, yuo'll be announced as the mostly liked contents of the day, so that try to lost more useful contents to get high reputations. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I think that to get a good reputation on the site you have to publish important and useful topics and I think that publishing a topic related to new and effective ways of profit may be the best way at the present time

• +3 1

There is a leaderboard that you can see the highest reputation in the day ,and if you have the reward you will see it in your profile page i think you will have a message about that 

• +1 1

Good post, i believe there are many members who needs to see this but they didn't know how to do it. The leaderboard is also a good way and the easiest to see who are leading with good reputations everday.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Good job I think I have learnt new thing today I never knew you can view the member with the highest reputation untill now .each day the highest reputation is announced I think only the winner can view it in his or her profile page.

Fortunately, I am already familiar with this forum feature. Popular contributors are displayed in the front page of forums according to certain time span like Week, Month, Year and All time. So creating constructive posts may also help us to be there. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Well always we are going to discuss about reputation and followers and top reputation gainer but I don't think that these things are necessary for our account we need only best quality of posts with the betterment of crypto talk forum quality means also good for us and our account. 

You are right mate reputations and the number of followers we have aren't beneficial in any way but they just motivate us to do more because we will feel to be recognized in the forum through our publications.

16 hours ago, jamesvince said:

You are right mate reputations and the number of followers we have aren't beneficial in any way but they just motivate us to do more because we will feel to be recognized in the forum through our publications.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

In fact, there are many people who are not interested in the subject of reputation, but I think they should take care of it because it is one of the necessary factors to know if that person has good information or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing your post yeah reputation does matter a little bit but in my point of view we should be using understanding and meaningful topics . If we do so then people will automatically like your post or comments and thats how your reputation will be increased 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend frankly I have been talking about this topic by one of the members before and I hope you use the search button before writing and publishing any topic and for me I think that focusing on writing useful posts and supporting the forum is more important than hearing

It is a great feature in the forum and it shows us people who enjoy a high reputation, and in order to get this high reputation, you must create important topics in encryption that are useful to all members CryptoTalk and then you will get a positive reputation automatically

• +1 1
  • +2 2

It is good by having a lot of good reputation but we need to focus to have a good quality post. If we focus our mindset on creating good content we can get a lot of good reputation at the same time.

Yes, every day there is a new person who gets a medal on your page. Most people have earned reputation points, and every day there are three centers and I got the second position in advance. This is a good thing that motivates members to create good posts and get a good reputation.

Thanks for sharing that, it helps to motivate all the members to work hard and create more good contents  so that we can earn a lot of reputations here in cryptotalk.

• +1 2

Since a lot of months l use this forum and l'm so familiar such as features of this forum. However, thank you for sharing this information for us, maybe there are also some members, who didn't know this feature. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this adequate explanation, but we can find out from that from the notices or by making comments on the topics where when you send the comment you will see under the special name a member word below there is a number in addition to a sign + then you know if the number of good reputation points has increased or not

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good explanation, in fact I have known these things since the beginning of the forum and I have sometimes known my rank in the forum through the dashboard as you mentioned. It's good for members to see their rank on the dashboard because that gives them encouragement.

You have looked at this page before you find a list of contributors to the forum and also a list of top publications. Members are rewarded according to reputation points. If you rank first, you find that you have been notified of them and this motivates you as you get a medal . and if you do not find yourself on the list, you should make more effort than usual

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Great explanation, thank you for that. l have learned this options few weeks ago and it would be really great to see my name on this board. 🙂 

• +1 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot