How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

Thank you for sharing this, my friend, I heard a lot about this thing, but I did not know how to verify it, but thanks to your post I learned but I want to tell you if you supported your post with screenshots you would have gained the most credit and in any case you did a good job.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I am also like you, new to the forum, and I want to know how I can find out if you are of the reputable and famous in the forum please clarify the opinions and thank you

It's a good information me. I have no idea about the topic before reading your post .when I read this I easily understand and learn from your post Thank you again dear.

It will be very good if you get highest reputation because getting good reputation is very necessary for earning on this platform because if we will not get good reputation on this platform then this platform will not paid for our work. 

You can know if you have the highest reputation with ease . Through your activity and many things that help you to know this, but you need a lot of work in order to have the highest reputation and achieve your goal with ease

To achieving high and posible reputation is so easy but you only have to do is to post your own real content on the regular basis that is useful for the beginner, hoping best for you.

Well, my friend, your information is old, but your explanation makes it clear to the members whether you have the reputation or not, but I think that if your posts are useful and rich in advice, you gain a good reputation.

• +2 1

Hi dear friend 

A good reputation is what you gain through your posts or comments and get it from the members here, but why is everyone looking for it instead of improving his topics that he shares and develops his mental abilities
I think it is about us, not the reputation whatsoever.

Nice day for you.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, the reputation is an important thing on this site. You can see the contributors on the leaderboard. You can also see your activities on your profile. This can help many new members who do not know this feature.

I think if you want a reputation that needs a topic related to currency and encryption and contains information that has not been raised before with the credibility of publishing, I think that you will get a good reputation and evaluate

• +3 1

Thank you so much dude for the brief explanation I know. Many beginners are not familiar with this idea and I have a little bit of thought about it yes we can get to know that  who contributed to the forum and it will not help you but it all really appreciate them and motivates you to work like them

Hello my friend,  It is a good feature that I learned a while ago, I think you can find out your posts that got a positive reputation by entering your profile, I think that the most important of all is serious learning and gaining experience. 

• +4 1

This are knowledge gain from this great forum a lot of my experience are from this platform with even how to look at reputation in the forum and a lot more are taught freely without paying even a dice.

• +1 1

My friend, this method is easier and I follow it. You can see how much reputation you got when you enter your profile and pay attention to the posts or comments that you wrote on the same day and collect them and see how much reputation you received. Thank you.
Hope you enjoy your time here

• +4 1

It is a good explanation, dear friend, on how to find out a good reputation. Thank you for this good work that you have done for our new friends and members.

• +5 1

Hello dear friend..
I would like to thank you for the humble information that you have provided to us
As for me, I hope to find my name on the list of famous people and contributors someday.
So I will work harder and spend more time in this trusted forum, and I will delve into more and more information about crypto order to get the largest number of reputations and then be able to see my name among the famous.

• +2 1

It's a really cool feature that I didn't know about, that it enables you to know the reputation you're getting and motivates you more and more to be one of the famous names .

If you want to know if you have the highest reputation for a day you just need to check the leaderboard if your name appears there, then it means you have the highest reputation that day.

Thank you for providing that interesting detail that I was not really aware of, maybe out of curiosity I can visualize it, but I would not do it constantly, because my interest is directed to making quality publications and entering the world of trade and investment of digitized currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello guys, I hope you are all fine.

Today I want to tell you about InvestBox that I use on yobit. I can say that Yobit has a very good feature for us to invest. If you deposit your Talk token tokens on yobit to InvestBox, you earn 1% per day thanks to this forum. If you deposit 1000 talk tokens, you will earn an extra 10 talc tokens every day. This is happening on Yobit thanks to InvestBox. 

I use every talk token I earn to invest in yobit, thereby increasing my income. You also have the opportunity to invest in most coins, not just talk tokens. Some coins increase your earnings. There are also coins that earn 7% or 8% per day.

Thank you very much for your explanation. I was literally unaware of this feature before but now you have clearly explained it to me and other like me who also don't know this feature before.

Having highest reputations a day it means a lot in this forum, it's not easy to garner reputations just like that, this is attributed to constant hard work and effort one put together through creating quality, interesting and wanted topics for the forum 

• +1 1

Really it is a great way to know our contribution to the forum. I did not notice it before. Thanks for this useful post. I was previously searching for this feature and found in yobit that the number of daily interactions is determined individually without knowing my arrangement in the forum.

• +1 1

Little did I know you could see the most reputable member yet. Every day the highest reputation is announced. I think only the winner can see it on their profile page, so thank you for the information.

Hello there greetings I am also new member of the society I've been working past three weeks in this forum and I don't had any experience about higher repetition so I think you should go to your profile and in there you should see your highest reputation marks I hope this information will beneficial for you

• +3 1