How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

We get a good reputation for posting well here. If people like our post, they read our post and give a positive reputation. If we get a good reputation, it can be seen on our profile. If you post useful, you can decide for yourself, you will get fame for this post.

As I'm newbie here, I know I need a positive reputation for every post to get paid, but why would I need so many reputations?

• +1 1

Thanks for this information. I am a new member in this forum and I did not know this information and it is good to have a good reputation

Welk always we are going to discuss about reputation and we should do hard work for put our name on that board .and our personal information also we check . it's really cool feature in this forum .

We will on permanent and loyal and top permanent earners .it can be seen on our profile .this is really cool ,but how can we bring the reputation to be i do not understand yet this i work hard every day .

Thanks for bringing this to our notice and we are all greatful with this now we can check our reputation and know far so that we can put more effort to get good reputation and get good income.

You are right but we need to make useful post if we want to increase our reputation and so always prioritize it. And I didn’t even know the reputation options. so thank you so much for telling me that

That's what I saw a couple weeks earlier. And I believe that this is a positive response from the forum to pay tribute to the top donors. It would inspire all of us to do better work to get their name on the top list. With the latest ranking system, we all need to aim to build a successful post to become a reputed cryptotalk customer.

Thanks for posting that content. I didn't know about reputation but from your content  now i learned it. It motivates me now i will work hard. 

Yes if you want to have a good reputation you've got to write awesome posts or topics with great contents and avoid grammatical blunders, don't write topics that are popular I mean topics like how to make money online you would hardly get reactions.

You can find out what is related to your business and the reviews you get through your profile that shows your work and daily activity and also through the yobit platform, through which you can see everything you need to know and improve your work if you feel negligent or correct your mistakes in it.

Thanks to who post this, I have been trying to know how I will be knowing this long Time ago but am so happy to know it today. My newbies, hope you really find this interesting as I found it interesting?

I think this post will be a great help for the newcomers and beginners who doesn't know about this feature. The way of presentation  and the explanation in the post is very helpful. Until now I didn't know about the feature and now on I will be checking up on which member has got the best reputation . This is one of the best feature of this forum.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

Thanks for creating this topic and for such a good post dear but i think we shouldn't only discuss or only see good reputation on our account but also notice this thing that is we creating a good content for this forum members or not?

• +2 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

@Ndayebo8 Thank you for your wonderful post, of course, to contribute to the forum and provide the best topics and publications. This makes you always share useful topics with friends and members, and the various ideas that motivate you to provide the best for the benefit

It is not difficult to see what is your reputation today. When you complete your work of day then go to your comments section see some post that get reputation. Also you weekly or monthly like that.

Thanks for sharing this nice information with us

I don't know about this information 

This nice information will help new comers on this platform 

We can only get good or positive reputation on this platform by posting here quality contents and creative posts for others that will be helpful for others 

Dear friend you share a very well information and I think that to get more reputation you should always make quality posts and create good content and reputation is very necessary for all of us and we should give the positive reputation to the useful posts.

Hello my dear friends,I have seen so many topics for getting followers and making reputation. Actually it is not the aim for us here. In my point of view we are here to learn some information and spread to others to earn some money.

But anyways thank you for your  information.

Hey my friend if you have a great knowledge and experience about the topic in which you comment you should try to post it. If you have done like that definitely you will get good reputation from the members of crypto talk. Your topic or comments should have good informative in it.

Thank for sharing the information, friend. I think checking this feature, gives us all a motivation to work towards the betterment of our posts. Also it helps to easily spot high reputation holders, so that we can follow their articles and posts.

Hello my friend. Thanks for sharing the information. But I don't think thats important. The main aim from here is getting knowledge about cryptoworld and spreading the knowledge. When you are doing this, You will get the reputation we all deserves. Thank you.

Hi dear mate i didn't not know about this feature before and now i will find it on my homepage and i am sure it will help and motivated me for my work and i shall try to be a productive member of this platform. 

Thank you so much for sharing .