Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brick Wall

Is bling the only app that pays Bitcoins?

I cnnot install this application but i download most of apps which provide facility to earn Bitcoins but unfortunately these are fake . If someone provide bitcoin but is so much little amoung and difficult to earn. 

There are many apps but all the apps cnnot paying bitcoins .some apps are fake and not give any profit but some apps like , mobile app and sime online apps can collect bitcoins.It is not easy to collect bitcoins through apps but it is not impossible. 

Brother there are many applications but they give you very small ammount which are useless if you compare to the time you gave to that application

Brother there are many applications but they give you very small ammount which are useless if you compare to the time you gave to that application

I have been paid from bling before, but they pay very little. One of the rare apps that really pays. They pay fast, but the problem is that they pay low.

There are applications for earning crypto, although the income from them is very small, but if you take a little time to earn a lot of money per month, I think all students can learn these jobs.

I think there are more applications on the Google play store that pays out very good amounts of satoshis but the minimum withdrawals are always very high. 

28 minutes ago, Rabiu Dallatu said:

There are so many app for earning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the, but most of has a very huge task to operate while some are not legit and safe for use, that's my thought on this particular article friends, thank you so much dude for sharing this nice and unique article with us. 

There’s no one iPhone app, what are you talking about?

There are multiple apps that provides bitcoins but bling is a small way to get instant access to bitcoin. It send you amount within 24 hrs in your coinbase wallet but this is a small amount like not even a single dollar. But for sire they provide bitcoins in your coinbase wallet. 

Well personally I think it's worthless working in such applications because they pays you very less and has minimum withdrawal rate maximum and it's very difficult to earn even a single dollar from such apps if they pays. And maximum such apps doesn't pays so we should really think twice before working on.

I believe that there are a lot of applications that you can earn bitcoins through, but they do not pay much bitcoin, so you should avoid fraudulent applications and waste time on these applications, but there are honest applications.

• +3 1

Thanks dear for giving a pp which give free bitcoin but I want to say that mostly apps are giving very little btc and we cannot earn good actually we waste our time . We hard work and give efforts but we get very little money.

On 5/6/2020 at 15:13, Brick Wall said:

Todos los grifos, aplicaciones, sitios web o incluso videos, esta es la única aplicación que paga bitcoin a través de mi base de monedas llamada "Bling Financial" y el pago mínimo es de solo 500 puntos bling si no me equivoco. Es muy difícil ganar bitcoins en estos días, ¿hay alguna aplicación que se parezca a esta? 

Screenshot_1.png

There are many applications that pay with cryptocurrencies but it is very little. it takes a lot of referrals to start seeing real profits.
The truth is I no longer trust any application, eh sidp scammed so many times that I no longer want to test applications.

Hey guys,there are many apps are that are paying bitcoins to coinbase and not only that,i have tried this app and its pays so little so i stopped using it,well personally i think its worthless working in such application,thank you.

You are right that earning more bitcoin from such coin really a tough task,am done using those apps because no matter how much time i will use but i will not earn large amount,this forum is the best which encourages users to create a quality posts by givings cryptocurrency as a reward.

I think many apps expect than billing that are used for bitcoin withdraw we used the youget account and also credit payments through banking process and also with our gmail account these are helpful.

@Brick Wall In my experience there are no app whose paid bitcoin. when a app launced then few days they pays but after few days they don't pays. i don't use bling, so i don't know about this app. 

• +1 1

I don't think these apps are legitimate, I have tried many of them and all of them were fake or fraudulent, and you ask to buy a membership and as soon as we send our money it will be stolen.

I was not knowing about this application but i cam help you by searchong in google play store and you will find many legit applications which pay bitcoin.

• +3 1

I haven't tried it yet. Because I am currently introduced to this world where I just know about this site information given by my brother. I will try this application when I will found a good review share by the person from his experience.

Yes bling is the only app which pays you the bitcoin but there are too many app other which pay you Bitcoin and but the faucets are not to good because they are not giving you a good amount of money. So never work into the faucet sites.

• +1 1

Well, I haven't tried it yet but I definitely can day that it would also be the fake application. Because there is not any application which pays it's user real money. So I can say that this app is also fake that doesn't give any Bitcoin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

yes there are many geniune applications which realky pays you.

As you have mentioned about bling.

Seiously i have nit used it yet.

But after reading this statement i am conviced.

and i will one chance for this application for earningZ

So, thank you for sharing this information

• +1 1

No dear I think there are many apps that works on bitcoin such like as crypto browsers is free mining of bitcoin.On the other hand we can free work on Okex this is beneficial for us.

06.06.2020 в 01:13 Кирпичная стена сказала::

Это единственное приложение, которое платит биткойн через мою coinbase под названием "Bling Financial", и минимальная выплата составляет всего 500 очков bling, если я не ошибаюсь. В наши дни очень трудно заработать биткойн, есть ли какие-то приложения, близкие к этому?

Screenshot_1.png

Есть много приложений, которые можно заработать на них, но большинство этих приложений не являются платными и мошенническими приложениями, и если эти приложения честны, вы не можете получить от них большую прибыль, потому что они дают небольшие суммы валюты.

a lots of people are earning  this app  as for as I ' m concerned it's waste of time  because it gives you a very little income after completing  this lots of task. you can't earn much more than income and  it's working process is very slow.

Edited by Williamson604 gmail.com