NOWPayments - the best way to accept payments in crypto - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NOWPayments

NOWPayments - the best way to accept payments in crypto

What is NOWPayments? It is the easiest way to accept online payments in a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. This service is custody-free, has competitive fees and is available worldwide.

NOWPayments was created in 2019 by the ChangeNOW team, aimed to develop a payment gateway with the widest assortment of cryptocurrency, easy-to-implement API, and ready-to-go solutions.

Aside from API, NOWPayments products include invoices, a widget, an assortment of buttons, and a range of plugins, like the one for WooCommerce. NOWPayments finds ways to meet all special needs of merchants, so the team is constantly working to provide clients with new fit products.

NOWPayments supports over 40 coins, including the most popular coins, stablecoins, and tokens. Moreover, the list is successively updated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

It is good to have a new experience because I used to get these services through Best Exchange, but there may be different services between it and Nowpayments. I will compare both and choose the most appropriate one.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i heard about Nowpayments for a long time but i have never tried it. Am using Coinpayments to pay some products/services with cryptocurrencies and for more services i use bitrefill. After i read your post i have become attracted to try Nowpayments and compare with Coinpayments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We see the threat from sites like this invading the virtual world, so all people are now creating their own transfer sites, but this does not mean that most of them are honest, as the most popular is the one that is often the best among them, as it usually provides several services, including multiple digital currencies in it and multiple payment methods , And the short transmission time. Also, choosing very low deduction fees is included in the diary of individuals who want to work on it. And the only thing that pushes it to continue further is to pump a large amount of cash on it.

thank you so much for this post always share like this sites and link  i will try Nowpayments maybe it will be a good experience fkd me burmt first i will try ti to study about it

Yes bro you it's very best way of payments from crypto,as it has combination of many multiple functions.l have listened many times before about this method but never try it,but now as you peoples have explained that good and trusted I will try it. I think 🤔 in this way we can experience a new method and gain more knowledge about crypto currency.