They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too?

12 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Well if you want to keep yourself anonymous you should avoid such kyc sites requesting your private information.

Well, some of legit sites or online wallets are requiring to do some KYC verification to see if there costumers is legit or not, just look for the legit sites which is doing KYC and they will make sure that your personal information is in a good hands.

• +2 2

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is actually true mate because there is a tendency that they will hacked us by getting our personal information, so be careful to fill up some KYC we need to verify first if this us legit or not.

That's right mate. We need to be vigilant always in times where KYC is needed for further transaction, we need to know everything about sites need our personal information to avoid being scammed by scammers.

• +1 2

On 6/4/2020 at 2:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Have you ever think about this? There are many projects which nowadays they need KYC to verify us if we are legit members or scammers, many people believe in KYC sites they think they are the most trusted sites! But unfortunately, even scam sites are now using KYC verification to assure you that they are safe! 

Yes definitely, They should also prove their identity. I didn't like such sits and airdrop which offer us to verify by KYC process. There is no guarantee that they will not use our personal information for wrong purpose. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes definitely, They should also prove their identity. I didn't like such sits and airdrop which offer us to verify by KYC process. There is no guarantee that they will not use our personal information for wrong purpose. 

You're right buddy, they need to confirm if they seems legit or not. We need to double check it if we received an email that asking a KYC. If we do a Little search, we can avoid those kind of trap to scam us or use your information on wrong deeds.

• +2 2

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's right mate. We need to be vigilant always in times where KYC is needed for further transaction, we need to know everything about sites need our personal information to avoid being scammed by scammers.

Well, just be careful to comply with KYC because many people said that this is not safe but if you look for that site if that is legit or not, you will know if you want to share your information or not.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes bro and I'm completely against this kyc. Though many companies claims to store kyc safely but all of them don't does it. Millions of data are being sold on dark web. And you can buy details of people along with personal identification. I'm sure these types of website are leaking it and selling there. So we should give kyc to only few trusted platform where but if we could have alternative to it that doesn't aks kyc we should go with it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is a very good suggestion and i think that there needs to be a way in which we can verify if a site is legit or not. There are many sites that are out there that are not legit and that prey on the vulnerability of those in the crypto world. The concern comes in however, in that some of the sites that even attest to the legitimacy of the site cannot be trusted. Therefore if such a site does become available i think that it will become very popular as it will save a lot of people from being scammed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

There are many sites that are out there that are not legit and that prey on the vulnerability of those in the crypto world.

Well, that's true mate and all we need to do is to do some research first if that site which is getting some information is legit or not because there is a tendency that this is a scam and they will hacked us and get some money from us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am very sad to know these days most of the people are giving their documents just for $5-$10 because most of cryptocurrency project ask for documents verification I don't believe in that project

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What can we have to verify that they are safe so that we can upload our documents to them?

Bro that is also my question, how legit are they the sites who ask the most valuable documents of our lives, i mean how trusted are thus sites, this times airdrop sites asks kyc verification but what if they are scammer, you know that if they use our documents to do some bad things then we will get in jell i mean its hard to give our documents to all sites.

• +2 2

@Calvinpriva and @betelihemthis is a good topic to be considered, your topic deserves a reputation my Friend but I am out of likes right now. The most important part of your topic is to find solution on how to identify Legit and scam projects that request for kyc verifications. You give a good suggestion for the cryptoworld to build a general website that any site to be eligible most be verified before accepting. Quite  Right from there we can know the legit exchange that can help out. We need a strict security in the site. I think if this could be approved and be imply will solve the problem.

Edited by Ndayebo8

It is a great suggestion and it contributes to curbing crypto frauds, if Coingecko or Coinmarketcap collects investment sites, airdrops and other crypto sites to make sure they are safe or not, I personally do not prefer doing KYC especially if the site is not trusted

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This topic is in the wrong section and it seems no one care about this misplacement. And I saw a bunch of people who always talk about improving this forum but still posting here increasing their post. Hilarious!

• +2 2

That's a good question for identifying the website and it's system. This is what I heard from other people, when you enter their website you will first identify if they have contact support or the name of the owner because this is where the epicenter comes from. Second is the domain age, how old is the website have been running ever since the world began? You have to know their origin and their timeline for them to be verified.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/10/2020 at 4:55 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate and all we need to do is to do some research first if that site which is getting some information is legit or not because there is a tendency that this is a scam and they will hacked us and get some money from us.

You are right, became if you give your privacy to the scam sites, those scammers maybe using your privacy on recovering your things to them or use them for bad uses and leave the case to you. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

You are right, became if you give your privacy to the scam sites, those scammers maybe using your privacy on recovering your things to them or use them for bad uses and leave the case to you. 

Well, so that we need to secure our personal information mate, you just share it when some legit sites like trading sites which is getting some KYC to verify their members to continue earning freely without scammers and hackers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, so that we need to secure our personal information mate, you just share it when some legit sites like trading sites which is getting some KYC to verify their members to continue earning freely without scammers and hackers.

When talking about legit sites, there will still be information leakage because the real hackers are people from the exchanges or other platform. They know the rich and this can lead to phishong attack. No kyc is the best. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

But sometimes you can verify your identity to the most trusted and legit sites, but there have some issues thats can happen from the exchange such as, the hackers to hack the people's privacy from the exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But sometimes you can verify your identity to the most trusted and legit sites, but there have some issues thats can happen from the exchange such as, the hackers to hack the people's privacy from the exchange. 

Well, you have some point mate, if you need to secure your information, kindly find some legit site and also having an highly security so that there has no hackers will getting in to their system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you have some point mate, if you need to secure your information, kindly find some legit site and also having an highly security so that there has no hackers will getting in to their system.

Till now me for myself the platforms that's I can be ready to verify my identity to them are as the following, Binance exchange, IQoption broker, and FXTM broker. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Till now me for myself the platforms that's I can be ready to verify my identity to them are as the following, Binance exchange, IQoption broker, and FXTM broker. 

Well, I'm also a user of binance exchange and I'm confident that my personal information is safe for them by seeing that there's many people using it to do trading.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:25 PM, Ridam said:

Yes bro and I'm completely against this kyc. Though many companies claims to store kyc safely but all of them don't does it. Millions of data are being sold on dark web. And you can buy details of people along with personal identification. I'm sure these types of website are leaking it and selling there. So we should give kyc to only few trusted platform where but if we could have alternative to it that doesn't aks kyc we should go with it.

It is sad that some platform using the KYC to steal personal information of other people and sell it to the dark web. I honestly don't know that they can do selling personal information of other people. So now, i am more careful when KYC is need to the website, i should only put my information to the trusted platform.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm also a user of binance exchange and I'm confident that my personal information is safe for them by seeing that there's many people using it to do trading.

But me although I'm trusting the binance exchange, but till now I'm not verifying my identity because it is not recommended, so once they recommended on it, I will verify also. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 6/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What can we have to verify that they are safe so that we can upload our documents to them?  My suggestion: It will be good if there will be the main website for all crypto project sites that will review them and assure us of our safety if they are legit. That site can work like Coingecko or CMC but it will list mining sites, trading sites, lending sites, airdrop sites and other related projects. 

That's an awesome suggestion brother.It will be really great if we had a websites where we can know about different sites of cryptos just like a new crypto project or an airdrop or investment site or mining site is scam or ligal.It will reach far to help all over the people.They can feel safe about their money.But i think it's not any easy work to create such websites or apps.Still thanks a lot mate.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

On 6/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, guatazoo said:

@guatazoo Friend, are you using IQ Option broker? Are they legit? I tried them and deposit $10 then i trade it until i reached $52, but they rejected my document in KYC registration. Tell me please if they have accepted your document and maybe if you have withdraw your money there.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!