They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too?

I must just agree with your words there should be a site that gives just information about any legit and on the off chance that you see the is sufficient genuine .at that point you can present your kyc data no doubt .

20 hours ago, Lewis Gregory said:

Thanks for this good information in this cryptotalk alot good user give good information I not think you reply me because I'm new user and you are expert user I not think you reply me this is very good you also very good to reply me give me good information.

As i am a old members  here so its my responsibility  to reply  about  someone question 😉  and i don't  reply  according  to members  rank brother..   Pi network  showing good but my suggestion to you that without  any proper improvement  of pi decentralization  do not try to put your orginal kyc @Lewis Gregory

Well, some of legit sites or online wallets are requiring to do some KYC verification to see if there costumers is legit or not, just look for the legit sites which is doing KYC and they will make sure that your personal information is in a good hands.

Conducting an investigation before proceeding to operate, invest or send documents, is one of the fundamentals that must be followed when navigating the cryptographic world, in general, many beginners ignore such a simple rule and blindly trust in any page that appears on the internet, thanks for recommending something like this.

1 hour ago, Ocean of Islam said:

dear @Calvinpriva your post is very helpful for me at least because I am really poor in judging such fraud exchanges, and we can also judge them from the feedback of it's users. isn't it right?

Sure @Ocean of Islam, we can judge those exchanges from their users feedbacks because they already know a lot of things from their experience. But we should be careful as well because there are many sites now days for selling fake reviews from real people.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/4/2020 at 3:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you ever think about this? There are many projects which nowadays they need KYC to verify us if we are legit members or scammers, many people believe in KYC sites they think they are the most trusted sites! But unfortunately, even scam sites are now using KYC verification to assure you that they are safe! 

What can we have to verify that they are safe so that we can upload our documents to them?  My suggestion: It will be good if there will be the main website for all crypto project sites that will review them and assure us of our safety if they are legit. That site can work like Coingecko or CMC but it will list mining sites, trading sites, lending sites, airdrop sites and other related projects. 

Just like gambling sites they have their license numbers from gambling boards, this review site will also give unique license number to those sites which will review so that we can join only projects with those license numbers for our safety. Believe me, this will help very much to reduce scammers, and it will increase profit to many crypto users.

You are welcome to reply.

There are several ways to check the legitimacy of the platforms or any online projects. I personally prefer to check their legitimacy by visiting their official websites, and getting to know about their project roadmaps, and also checking information on their official social media handles like Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Reddit and so on.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Lewis Gregory said:

This is good idea thanks for this reply to me I give my kyc to this pi but you tell me not give kyc without know of pi I ask in more expert user I clear all in first then I give kyc in before I not give my kyc to any site because it is very risky.

Kyc is very valuable  thing in crypto world brother  and especially  if you are from those country where  crypto isn’t  legal  yet..  Those illegal  crypto country always  try to find  out their citizens  who use crypto currrency..  So if you are giving away your kyc  into scam site then its dangerous .. 

On 1/6/2021 at 12:39 PM, Sanjana321 said:

we need to search those site to understand it is legit or not, before doing anything always try to get a proper knowledge about that site.

Surely @Sanjana321  we need to find out everything before verify our kyc, because without knowing anything about that site we gives our personal information in their hands, we don't no what they do with our information, sometimes they sold our information other's.

As far as I am concerned, it is necessary but some websites are fake but verification is also very important. It is better to know it well before giving any information.

This is a good suggestion in order to save some time for beginners and researchers .. We learned the hard way after wasting a lot of time on these sites to show their truth in the end.

22 hours ago, Lewis Gregory said:

I'm very scare in this for now because I give my kyc before and this time I not want give my kyc to this because you talk very good this time I'm want to secure I not share my privacy in anyone because this is bad if my privacy know of other user.

You should take more research  about giving kyc advantage  as well disadvantage  so that you can understand  easily  where you should give your kyc or not..  Crypto  world is a dangerous  place  ofcourse  for every  one so its necessary  to hide your own kyc mean control privacy .. 

Well, because they are the ones in control, theres no need to actually have  or know their KYC, KYC is actually for customers not for the service providers. 

I never considered entering gambling because it is illegal in my country, and I don't like it at all and I hope that whatever is there besides gambling is not deceptive.  So you have to work carefully so you can make money.

Yes, this is a good question as well as a good suggestion to be created the site for verification about any other site. I am also not expert about trading sites but I only use YoBit site which doesn't require any data verification by it's users.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As a lot of sites or platforms request for KYC during registration in order to be safe and security concious but as we know there are other scamming sites that also request for KYC during registration in Order to be that the platform it's legit so we need to be very careful in joining platform without proper investigation

It is difficult to know whether or not the website is secure, and I do not prefer to work on the websites that ask me for KYC because I do not want to share my private details with any website and there are several websites that do not need KYC and we can run on it without any problems.

• +1 1

Tanks for sharing this excellent idea . this would be very good for the bundle of information . and i think there is no need to share any personal and private documents on any website .

before identifying your KYC you must do your research about that if it is legit or not otherwise it will be very dangerous for you

Go dear mate.  I mostly do not prefer to use those sites which needs KYC. As we people don't have any method to judge that either the site is legit or a spam.  If the site be a spam then it might use our personal details for any spam activity.  And this might lead to many serious circumstances.  

It is necessary to have the KYC to be able to have the security of being able to take care of your account, to be able to have greater development and not to go through things that we can avoid, so I like to thank these posts of information so that we take into account all the value that is here in Cryptotalk, because since we started we have the added value to be able to develop.

This is one of the disadvantages of the world of cryptocurrencies, that it is sometimes very difficult to detect fraud, before you subscribe to anything consult experts, and do not try a forum or site and platform that is not reliable, or not tested by people you know beforehand

I don't like KYC, and I only do KYC on reputable exchanges. I never give out my information for a new project to receive some tokens.
The website you suggest can be done, but it needs to be supported by a very large law firm so that every project & user can trust it. Hopethis will reduce user data abuse.

My friend I will give you one advice that if you want to join any site then you should take advice to the senior members because they can guide you better and they also can give all information to you.

KYC is very important in order to be able to go to the next level with respect to verifying ourselves, it is important that we know that today the most important thing is to talk about your security and that we can take advantage of this technology in the best possible way so that we can not lose money as easily as some people who are starting to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1