Sense of belonging - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Sense of belonging

The crypto platform does instill a sense of belonging for the users as it enables to connect between the users around the world. By adopting a constant approach to build one another, the platform enables the users to bring about close corporation and touch in terms of appreciating each other.

Edited by Nicole018

There are numerous subscribers just who you should not blog post information though primarily blog post content articles and even observations, and even must every result in a unique area day after day to generate a lot more effective content articles with the site.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Because of what is happening in the forum the little creation of useful topics in these last weeks I want to dedicate this topic to all the newest members and those who do not yet dare to create topics for fear or for any other reason to take a sense of belonging for this forum I think that if they feel that this forum belongs to them they would be more interested in the stability and the proper functioning of the forum is very important is very important for all of us who support us to keep the forum updated every day and not just come and fulfill the publications required to raise money not as my dad would say that's bread for today and hunger for tomorrow we should take this unique opportunity that Cryptotalk offers us to learn take some awareness and start creating good topics so that we can all debate 

Totally agreed on your post. We all create our opportunities, though we may have different paths to be followed, but the destination is same for all of us. We all want to move forward with success leading our way, and that's only possible if we grab the opportunity at right time. So, I just want to say, This forum is for everyone, and even new users are able to set their goals and move forward with the existing members. So, being a new member learn from their experience, discovering more topics, contents and do research on your own.

Edited by pacific
Spelling errors
  • +2 1

I just ask every user of this forum that if you have any question or issue in your mind and you dont find it on this forum then make a topic about that doubt / problem and dont be scared that what other users thought believe me this forum is a user friendly forum the high rank members help you and solve your problems .

Although I agree with you, many new members (myself included) feel that we are like babies who are in a new world that we know little or nothing about, for that reason very few new members are able to create quality and useful posts.

• +1 1

Good suggestion brother, I think it is vitally important that all users of the cryptotalk community keep up-to-date and valuable information so that we can have a good debate among all participants.

• +2 1

Many members are not creating new posts they only comment on other posts so if we comments on other posts so one day the posts will complete and we will not have the opportunity to comment on topic so the best way will be that to create 2 to 3 posts daily..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Think of a time in your life when you have felt lonely, sad, depressed, and disconnected from people. For many, these experiences are pivotal in human growth and development. For others, they cause repeated and severe depression and anxiety, while creating a lack of direction in their lives.  Before you start posting you must have sense of belonging and sit down well and think before you post 

It is a very fiendly atmosphere in the forum and I am think that I am belonging too and have many friends made that are very helping me with replies and comments that I am find to be very support to me. It is hard to make a new post because of the newbie level many of us are today but we maybe are allow by the forum later and not have our post delete because of not importance.

• +2 2

There are many members here who do not create topics.  Because they don’t have enough information which is why they fail to create topics.  Only if you have enough knowledge can you help others.

• +1 1

It is no secret to anyone that there are topics that are bad and unnecessary and that is why the moderator / admin removes them Let's say as owners or members of this forum. It is our responsibility to talk about new, interesting and educational topics.

• +1 1

Yes the stability is very important and it can not be said that we will use the platform to earn money as this is a forum and not a website to work as some think. Our work is our posts but it is not made about payments, we make them because we enjoy the forum and crypto too.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I felt too a sense of belonging when I joined the forum. Not immediatly but a few days later, I noticed that I had the same interests with so many people and this was expected because the theme is crypto in this forum. I just don't have other people to discuss crypto as friends and family don't care at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 6/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

take a sense of belonging for this forum I think that if they feel that this forum belongs to them they would be more interested in the stability and the proper functioning

that's such a good idea! You obviously wouldn't want to mess up the place you belong to. I do wish all newbies would come to this thought 

What you comment is totally true the sense of belonging is of vital importance for any person, belonging implies care, well done work, it is something that you feel is totally yours and part of you, that we must do in this forum, feel that it is own and contribute beneficial ideas, help other users, and encourage respect among all, remember that it is a community so if we do not know each other personally we must support and understand others and make a more interactive forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's really great for each member here to be a part of this great forum especially when we will see it as a source of all cryptocurrencies data in the near future! i really believe in the bright future of this forum and i can say that in a few years , each one needs to know anything related to this crypto world he/she will join this forum and search about the answers they need there..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Topics are automatically  hidden and later removed I do not know why it is happening  to me?  I do not think I have missed the forum rules when creating the new topics in this forum. 

• +1 2

to have security in the sense of belonging we have to learn a lot in these subjects but also that is learned in life with every step we take in the day to day with the virtues we learn and with the experiences of life that leave us teachings

21 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@MuhammadSh

This forum is like a social work environment, each member has a role in this forum
If everyone abides by this role, and publishes what is useful, the benefit will be doubled for the forum and for everyone, and the forum will become in a truly amazing state.
Note that, all kinds of information is available in this forum, on all areas of life
All we have to do is read it, and post new information

@kenan 1  Don't worry about it Becuase this forum get developed day by day.. So we need to focus more on this forum reputation so that this forum will be good same as bitcointalk sooner or later.. You see that this forum already have signature campaign and in future we can see lot of facilities for us..              

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Frankly, I am still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, and I do not have much information about it, so I still have poor capabilities in writing topics, so I just comment on the published topics, and learn more information until I start writing the topics myself.

@saraanna396 from my side you take good decision because you honestly agree your crypto knowledge low, and don't want post useless topics are similar topics, everyday your 20 useful post contribution really good,

through your posts so many new members learns so much knowledge, when ever you feel now you learn so much knowledge in crypto, then make good topics in this forum so now don't worry about it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

Yeah my friend
And we must not forget also the campaigns that come every period to get the money
These campaigns should be used well, because they are rarely repeated
Note that these campaigns are designed for us

@kenan 1 not like so my friend.... Now a days we can have our own bounty campaign   too as bitcointalk, altcointalk has already.. It also true that now forum rule will be more strict because any coin Project team want a good forum to advertising about their project.. Hope in future we will have good project from there we can earn enough profit..            

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/5/2020 at 9:19 AM, Honny143 said:

This is real inspiration topic to post mate yes now everyone fear's to post tropics, because if anyone create low content topic then this topic deletes are the creator received warning points, so most of members thinks to better give reactions, because everyone wants to save their accounts, and wants to earn safely but they can't think this forum.main purpose is learn about crypto and share knowledgeable information to everyone.

There are a lot of topics that are deleted, but this does not mean that we are afraid of creating new topics. Rather, we must know the reason that led to the deletion of our topic because it may be of low quality or duplicate in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 4/6/2020 at 2:19, Wilmer Garcia said:

Por lo que está sucediendo en el foro la poca creación de temas útiles en estas últimas semanas quiero dedicar este tema a todos los miembros más nuevos y aquellos que aún no se atreven a crear temas por miedo o por cualquier otro motivo para tomar un sentido. de pertenecer a este foro creo que si sienten que este foro les pertenece estarían más interesados en la estabilidad y el buen funcionamiento del foro es muy importante es muy importante para todos los que nos apoyan mantener el foro actualizado todos los días y no solo venir y cumplir con las publicaciones requeridas para recaudar dinero no como mi papá diría que es pan de hoy y hambre de mañana debemos aprovechar esta oportunidad única que nos ofrece Cryptotalk para aprender tomar conciencia y empezar a crear buenos temas para que todos podemos debatir 

Great friend, you are right. There are many users who just want to comply with posts for the money and never create new or useful topics. There should be specific rules to prevent users from only commenting on poor content to maintain the quality of Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Creating a new topic is not difficult is how to choose descriptive words to get the attention of everyone