What do you understand by the word tags/tagging? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

What do you understand by the word tags/tagging?

Tags are the tool that we are using somewhere to spot things, such as in this forum we can tag some words in our topics in order for our posts to be available from some searches. 

It seems interesting what you are introducing on your topic Dear, is a simple thing but with importance, but I think tag is about tagging, the role of tagging is about to attract the attention of members to redirect them to other topic or post.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The word Tag helps a lot all members while searching for a specific topic.  It is used to refer to a topic or something. For example, if you create a tag on the Yobit platform, this will cause it to appear in the results of all search results when referring to it.

I do not think that there is confusion regarding the mark that you are trying to explain because the majority must have done this on social media. But it is good as I said there are some who do not know anything about it. A tag is a tag that denotes a member exactly like a quote. You refer to it in order to confirm your post or to provide you with an opinion on a feature

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 6/5/2020 at 3:18 PM, guatazoo said:

Tags are the tool that we are using somewhere to spot things, such as in this forum we can tag some words in our topics in order for our posts to be available from some searches. 

Tags are well known to many users that are into social media and are using it in time of making research or calling for one attention to the post or status

Well mate if you tag someone on your topic it only means he)she was included in your thoughts or on what are you trying to say fo further get his attention easier. I think it is not a big deal and that feature is good.

yes ..you explained about the tag word very well..it is not just a word it is just a way of getting attraction of thr some specific person whom we want to interact through the chat.and for this we have to use person's username along with @

If you are creating topics then if you add tags then this tag will translate you topic in just one word. If someone want to add people in in his post then he apply tag and name of that person. 

I think a good way of describing it, if i could add to the description that you have made over here, is that when you tag someone in a post you are essentially mentioning them in that post and letting them know that you mentioned them as tehy will likely get a notification that they have been mentioned. In so doing you can engage in a conversation about the desired topic. Tags can also refer to the key words or phrases that are used in order to draw more attention to a topic or post that you may have created.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Tagging using the @ command is used to call attention of a member of the forum. Good thing you talked about it because it's not a feature everyone knows, it took me several days to know how it works. I think there should be a topic that explains all the features of the forum so we can know how to make good use of them.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is also a good feature to tag admin for something you want! It's easier than send him a message! Especially if you want to report someone because of the unless comments or topics! It's really good because we get a notification if someone tagged us

Actually members using tag to reply someone and for tag someone we have to use @ with username. I have seen lots of time members are using that sign to attract him posts or reply.

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Tags are well known to many users that are into social media and are using it in time of making research or calling for one attention to the post or status

Anything on the internet that can be searched easy, it must be included by tags, but without putting tags your post will be too hard to be popular. 

Thanks for great explanation, l knew about that and it is really great. If you want to quote to members, tag can help you to send notification this member, whose topic you have made comment. On the other hand he will not know, anyone has said something to you or don't. 

I am not new here but I did not know that we can use the tag here, this would be easier than quoting a comment to mention for someone

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Anything on the internet that can be searched easy, it must be included by tags, but without putting tags your post will be too hard to be popular. 

Yes the tags are just some attachment to reflect to other sections of the forum this helps your topic to have many comments and also many viewers in this forum and also on the internet.

On any content which you feel to tag a specify person that time tagging option help us to do it it worked as you tag the person he will be notified and very quickly they can give their response towards your tag and also it will be more easy to communicate with the specified person you want and it's easy and useful function.

8 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes the tags are just some attachment to reflect to other sections of the forum this helps your topic to have many comments and also many viewers in this forum and also on the internet.

If you having the good tags in this forum, you'll be surprised when you search in google for some answers, and you see one of your cryptotalk topics as google results. 

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If you having the good tags in this forum, you'll be surprised when you search in google for some answers, and you see one of your cryptotalk topics as google results. 

Yes that is true it motivates you more to do more better topics in other to have more views and derive attentions of the readers to this forum.

It is served as your main topic on your posts and it is helpful when you want to find a specific topic here in cryptotalk.

22 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes that is true it motivates you more to do more better topics in other to have more views and derive attentions of the readers to this forum.

But me I don't know why I'm sick of putting tags, mostly of my topics here I'm not put any tag, also if I make the YouTube videos I'm not putting any tag. 

4 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

But me I don't know why I'm sick of putting tags, mostly of my topics here I'm not put any tag, also if I make the YouTube videos I'm not putting any tag. 

Sorry bro you need to try using it because it can help you attracts more viewers, comments , likes and subscribers. You can see difference from other members using tags because the tag help you to split your post or video to sections you selected  so that everyone can view it. I advice you to use the tags

Thank you for explaining this to beginners, in fact, this is an advanced feature in our beloved Cryptotalk forum that is not found in many other forums. It is similar to that on Twitter and Facebook where a friend is indicated by an "@" sign and will also receive a notification that a member has mentioned it.

That is perfect feature, maybe there are some newbies, who didn't know about tag, so thank you for sharing this information. It is really so helpful to get any notification about people, who made any quote to your topics or comments. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Sorry bro you need to try using it because it can help you attracts more viewers, comments , likes and subscribers. You can see difference from other members using tags because the tag help you to split your post or video to sections you selected  so that everyone can view it. I advice you to use the tags

But the issue is that, sometimes the best tags thats suited me, they might be already used by biggest channels, so thats make too hard for my tags to be working. 

• -1 1