What do you understand by the word tags/tagging? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

What do you understand by the word tags/tagging?

Hello friend I come with this topic to clear confusion about the word ''tag's'  or ''tagging'' mostly like the new members joining  right now and those that are already. In the forum some may see it very strange. My friend the word ''tag'' is use to derive attention of a friend or member you are chatting or responding to ina topic like this or the forum. Don't be surprised now when you see a tag post by friends. This is simple because you can do that also if you write for example @friend, @micky all this are few examples my friend just start with this @and follow it by writing the name of the friend you are trying to reply to it works just as the qoute.  I hope this is now understand to you my friends. Happy posting here happy to meet you my friends.

Thanks for the precision it's really very useful and helpful for new user and old too,the tag is good to mention many fiends in one post or comment dont quotte them all 

@Ndayebo8 I believe that tags is really helpful for attract More traffic to your post . everybody should be used tags before create topic ( this is pretty well if tag's is realted to your post )  .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Good, if you are trying to drop attentions of some members to your comments, instead of quoting a long comment, I recommend you to tag them in your comment. Tagging is really simple on this forum. Just get start with @ and manually time each letter, there will be suggestion and pick a right username 😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

You can also use the term TAG as for tagging your topic with specific words so that if you click on those "hashtags like" it will show all other topics with same tag.

Tagging or Tag a User on the other hand will show that user as well as their profile window with all of his information just as quick shortlink to his profile page.

Tagging a Member / User also helps informing that User that you are mentioning him.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Thank you, my friend, these are really important and useful information, for me I know a long time ago about these things but it is useful to share these important features in the forum with the new members so they know about it. These features facilitate a lot of work for members.

Tag are tagging anyone then we easily attract friend are members attention, if we post any topic then tag which subject this topic related then who want this topic information they easily read this topic, and if we  quote someone post and tag the user name he recognize our post and gives replys our question, its really useful information to share.

I appreciate you for this valuable information on how to use tags in this forum it's well clarified and easy to understand I believe it will help many members to use it accordingly and I'm also glad to know that we can even tag other members to our posts it's great.

This is a good suggestion that enables us to direct the speech only to the person we want, as it receives a notice that someone mentioned it with a comment and can read our comment and respond to it, and this helps to better organize comments and responses.

Thanks friend for this information, tagging is useful feature because it helps us to mention any member who we need to reply a comment for him and receive notification direct. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Personally I understand that labels are the ones we can use to identify what our topic is going to talk about and the labeling is to tag the person here we want to direct some writing 

7 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello friend I come with this topic to clear confusion about the word ''tag's'  or ''tagging'' mostly like the new members joining  right now and those that are already. In the forum some may see it very strange. My friend the word ''tag'' is use to derive attention of a friend or member you are chatting or responding to ina topic like this or the forum. Don't be surprised now when you see a tag post by friends. This is simple because you can do that also if you write for example @friend, @micky all this are few examples my friend just start with this @and follow it by writing the name of the friend you are trying to reply to it works just as the qoute.  I hope this is now understand to you my friends. Happy posting here happy to meet you my friends.

Good post, but bro if a new member knows or used a specially medias they will know what tag means because, and also if some members will know the word tag on shopping center , so i think its easy to know what tag mans right,

I am sure that most members of the forum do not know anything about this tag and that this tag is used to refer to a specific person and we can put it through the @ symbol and then the name of the person we want to refer to and frankly this tag is used within social media to refer to friends

Thanks my friend, I think there are many new members who do not know how important it is to use this feature "tag" which has many benefits to attract people to your post, and I recommend using it always

2 hours ago, betelihem said:

if a new member knows or used a specially medias they will know what tag

Yes that is true some of this friends may think it is different from social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and etc but not knowing is has the same speciation of applying it. But right now I am sure after reading this they will find it useful.

@gourav789  yes that is true as you just did you derives my attention right now with any means of using qoute.

Edited by Ndayebo8

Yeah tagging will help you to your tag what you are saying . You can tag to your friends to show your post or your comments as well as they may like your comments or posts this will help to increase your reputation too

I used to know this feature in the forum before and used the tags for new topics that I write, and if I want to speak to a specific person I put an @ sign before his name.

Tag means on which coins or tokens we are specifically talking about in our posts. So if we are doing to talk in btc, eth and xrp then we used three tags in our posts. And so these tags are differentiate that how much we interested into about project..

Yes if you want to convey your message to any any specific members then you can tag them. Those members will get immediate notification when you tag him/her. It's very good feature. 

a lot of people don't know they can do this, and instead quote the whole topic to reply to someone, this can be used to get someone notified without quoting their whole post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

7 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes that is true some of this friends may think it is different from social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and etc but not knowing is has the same speciation of applying it. But right now I am sure after reading this they will find it useful.

@gourav789  yes that is true as you just did you derives my attention right now with any means of using qoute.

You are right bro, after they read this then they will know the tags likes  futures are the same with other social medias, but its good to let the other members because sometimes new things make confusion and thanks for helping them.

You're kind of right, because these words appeal to me personally, and I always use them even in my daily life. They are very useful for increasing the number of visits.

This is useful information for beginners. To be frank it took me sometime before I figured out that with tagging we can notify others in the forum. Must have been a month at least before I noticed. We are mostly experienced members now but still this is useful for anyone that has just begun.

Considering that cooperation is the best way to spread interest between members, it is not necessary to attract the attention of a specific person, but rather it is preferable to start providing useful information in a way that explains it to everyone without introductions and allocating a specific person.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, betelihem said:

its good to let the other members because sometimes new things make confusion and thanks for helping them.

That is a big true the old members and new member face problems like this we all are not perfect we make mistakes.and using this tag will make a topic very clean that qouting a long post fully is better we use the tag to derive attention of who we are responding too.

@BTC Future yes you know we human being sometimes get encountered in forgetting some small things that doesn't matters a lot and dealing with things we care much about using the tags as you said is useful to everyone but the enthusiasm members and the newbies. We are always on learning most especially here in this forum. Thank you more for seeing this topic helpful

Edited by Ndayebo8