Looking for a civil engineer freelancer - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Looking for a civil engineer freelancer

Hi everyone, I am civil engineering student, I have been looking for an online for months, a friend of mine told me to learn about freelancing, as I am a beginner it will be nice having a guidance, someone to give me some advises how to get started, we all need to start somewhere, I am planning to improve my self in my profession, I think this will help me for now and maybe also down the future.

If we are sharing the same profession feel free to contact me.

Career that I want to get paid for :

AutoCAD

Revit

Robot 

Safe

Addition :

logo designing

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Your profession is very good for achieving earning and obtaining encrypted currencies from the internet as there is a site called Hassoub that you can register with and put your services as autocad design and others in exchange for amounts to be paid in bitcoin in the presence of a broker from the site, it is legitimate and suits you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

AutoCAD is very cool for me, I suggests you visit upwork.com you can work on your own field and choose your clients and projects. Of course when you have a good service people will rate you high, it is more on competition.

It also pays you high depending on your skills, so the greater success you have more on projects, the more you are likely to get hired by the clients, besides it pays sweet sweet bitcoin.

Edited by Brick Wall

On 6/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, magd said:

Your profession is very good for achieving earning and obtaining encrypted currencies from the internet as there is a site called Hassoub that you can register with and put your services as autocad design and others in exchange for amounts to be paid in bitcoin in the presence of a broker from the site, it is legitimate and suits you

Thanks you for the advise, I will try someday, now I will stick to cryptotalk for now, I want to ask you a question, you are promoting paxful services, can you tell me how to use my signture and how to find products to promote.?

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 6/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Hi everyone, I am civil engineering student, I have been looking for an online for months, a friend of mine told me to learn about freelancing, as I am a beginner it will be nice having a guidance, someone to give me some advises how to get started, we all need to start somewhere, I am planning to improve my self in my profession, I think this will help me for now and maybe also down the future.

AutoCAD

Revit

Robot 

Safe

Addition :

logo designing

Freelancing is very good but if you can know more of programming either by learning it outside your course will be better. Programmers earn more than freelancers but freelancing jobs is also good. There are sites you can be accepted as a freelancer a good example is upwork and freelancer.com

You have good opportunity to go because your field is better for industry you you can go to fivvr site to gain or earn more cash ay comfort of your house

You  have good  option to go with your field. Civil engineering gives you more benefit then  other. But if you still want to do online work then i recommend freelancing or up work. If you are best in trading then IQ option is best for you. 

Stay blessed 😊 

Freelance is the hub of work. Everyone can do work there. But once you should have a skill then you can do it. You can do a mega project if you have skills.

Us there any civil enginer jobs on the online platforms?

I know that you can do logos...tranlate...voice recording...diploma documents......but did not saw cuvil enginer jobs.

yes exactly receives a cordial greeting from caracas venezuela thank you for your contribition to the commnity there is a wide variety of websites where you can work or post your job

I am a civil engineer who has not yet practiced, I have knowledge in AutoCad and Sketch Up and I have the ability to budget but personally I do not like working with a freelancer because I feel that it takes away the essentials of the career, in general I would like to work on site, within the work and being more in the field but I'm still looking for the opportunity to find a job like that.

Hello. I know a lot of frilacing services. But few of them is legal. I am also freelancer and I recommend you using upwork. Because it is one of the best frilancing serice. You can check out it right now

• +5 1

The best way to start working as a freelancer is to first define very well what you are going to do, after that you need support for your work so certificates would be good to get and samples to create a portfolio so the hiring will be faster, later enter the platforms that are used to hire freelancers, there are many, but I would recommend Freelancer, workana for those who only speak Spanish, upwork, they are very legitimate and excellent, but it must be clear that this world has a lot of competition, some even spend months sending proposals without being hired, but the idea is to persist and show skills.

If a civil engineer is looking for a freelancer then I would say this is a lot of good news.  Freelancer is a very good thing, it can be done for the country and for yourself by earning income. And I am an engineering student, so it will be much better.

First of all i am a civil engineering student ..it is very high scope of this field. It is the best site of civil  engineering  freelancer  the best way of start working  there is a many terms of civil engineering .. Autocad ,Ravit,Rabot...there is one market place making to possible every tasks .civil architect of freelancer .. The freelancer required to design of my garden drawing in my residence in pulm based on which a carpenter can build for my garden and birld...

i am a civil engineer. basically i started working here it ids on the advice of my younger brother i started working it is actually one extra income way. so i would like to thanks founder of this forum. now i am doing well working here. thank you 

• +1 1

Us there any civil engineer jobs on the online platforms?
I know that you can do logos ... translate ... voice recording ... diploma documents

The best way to start working as a freelancer is to first define what you are going to do very well, then enter what is used for rent, there are many but I recommend freelancer, Warkana for those who only speak Spanish, upwork , They are very legitimate and great, but it must be clear that there is a lot of competition in this world, but the idea is to continue and show skill.

You are a freelancer so I would advise you to work as a skilled freelancer because I would urge you to work online now because you can earn money to earn all the steps of philanthropy.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, Abdalrazig said:

AutoCAD

Revit

Robot 

Safe

Addition :

logo designing

@Abdalrazig Why you searching freelancer? You are well experienced and i hope you will do better in physical job. But if you decide that you will be a freelancer you can take help from others or you can admit on freelancing Institute.  

Your calling is excellent for accomplishing acquiring.Freelance is the center of work. Everybody can take care of job there. you should to have an aptitude then you can do it. I'm actually searching for the chance to get a new line of work that way.

Your profession is very good for achieving earning and obtaining encrypted currencies from the internet. Freelance is the hub of work. Everyone can do work there.The best way to start working as a freelancer is to first define very well what you are going to do.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, Abdalrazig said:

AutoCAD

Revit

Robot 

Safe

Addition :

logo designing

Freelancing have increased soo much in this covaid period.i am also a freelancer previously i was doing logo desiging but then left so mate i advice you not to join logo designing as it is really saturated.

• +1 1