Famed investor Michael Novogratz says bitcoin will soon break the $10,000 threshold as US turmoil spreads - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Famed investor Michael Novogratz says bitcoin will soon break the $10,000 threshold as US turmoil spreads

6 hours ago, Moaz said:

I agree with what the famous investor mentioned Michael Novogratz, and I think that the price of bitcoin will break the $ 10,000 barrier soon, and the price of bitcoin will continue to rise during the coming months and we may reach the end of the year 2020 to $ 15,000

The price of bitcoin was unable to break the $10000 barrier, like see what happens today again, bitcoin got to a price over $9000 and do as the same by falling again. It is barely at $9300 now. 

i believe that at any moment the 10k bitcoin barrier will be broken and this can generate a good wave of profits for both investors and exchanges, we must be vigilant to take advantage of this opportunity as a bounty hunter.

I don't know this man but He is saying right. Yesterday BTC touch the 10000$ point and after some hours it reduced to 9500$ as he was saying. And i think next resistance level will be 10500$ in next few days. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I also followed Micheal novogratz from longtime , at this time Bitcoin tradable on $9835 in binance n I think there is really highly chance that Bitcoin touch again $10K again within one or three day's .

I believe that by the end of the year the mark will be 12K. But I don't risk investing for a long time. I trade for a small percentage of profit but little risk. And when bitcoin rises in price I expect a profit from some altcoins that I have.

• +1 1

Of course, it's obvious! Even in spite of the situation, we can realize the fact that summer is the time of bulls, and accordingly, the price rise will be provided in the big and best case, we will be able to actively raise our finances in this case. Good luck!

• +1 1

The markets, whether traditional or the crypto market, are affected by all the news and policies in the world, even a tweet on Twitter can turn the market upside down, so some people expect the price of bitcoin to rise and spread their expectations on social media to encourage people to buy while they sell their big bags. Therefore, every trader or investor in the markets must maintain a successful strategy.

Bitcoin has been stuck for a long time at 10500 resistance which has now turned into a strong support, we hope that a drop below $ 10,000 will never happen again because that could make the past repeat again and the solid resistance at 10500 will reappear again.

• +1 1

The news and liquidity entering the strong buying areas and breaking the strong selling areas as well all contribute to determining the trend of Bitcoin, and in addition, our technical, financial and directed analyzes can be supported by good news from major people in the crypto world.

• +1 1

Novogratz is always very bullish and he has in mind that digital assets like cryptocurrencies will dominate the financial system as the internet will become used for commerce and transactions many times more from what it is today. It is not just a short term game but a decades long plan that will bring Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in complete dominance.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Novogratz has higher targets than that and will keep talking about Bitcoin and is an example of how important bankers can believe in Bitcoin and suceed in investing in cryptocurrencies. It is shown that now more bankers and banks generally want to be involved and this will shoot the price a lot higher from today standards.

• +1 2

Mr. Novogratz is a person that makes us all feel better and I understand him and follow him in Twitter and read what he has to say. He is passionate with Bitcoin and he makes us more passionate too. It is his love and he has proven it having most of his investments in Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. I think he knows what he is doing and maybe sometimes he overeacts and is optimistic a lot but this doesn't mean he is not right.

• +1 1

BTC have breakthrough from $14K at Yobit and getting more attention if this goes on it will soon touch the $15K .which I was expecting and if it surpasses the $15k price the we will witness the Bull run of 2020.Before that happened we have to prepare for huge fall down because  BTC always rise from downfall not directly start climbing in price. 

• +2 1

Now the Bitcoin will cross the 15,000$ price and i hope it is going to be high more and more in the market in future becasue in the crypto market so many peoples are going to be invest and they regularly hold the coins and in future when the bull is come they sell their coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Novogratz has knowledge of the market and I think we should listen to him sometimes as he is trying to push cryptocurrencies and makes really good investment advice sometimes. Of course when you are permanent bullish sometimes you miss some things but this is one of the times when everything is bullish and there is so much to make from it.

Bitcoin has now consistently maintained more than the $10,000 resistance the last time this topic was posted. Not even the the slump at September was able to drop the price to the $9,000 region. With the ~$15,000 BTC price at this writing, we are even getting closer to the all-time high price record back in 2017. Wow!! Michael Novogratz on the linked article turned out to be right after all.

This will be my closing remark on this topic. Since the topic has now lost its relevance and is now considered 'old news', I would like to have this topic closed. @epidemia, @ayatoslaw, @Desais I would like to have this topic of mine locked down, please.

Thank you to everyone who commented.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/