"VR glasses (3D) in the future of digital currencies" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"VR glasses (3D) in the future of digital currencies"

If 3D glasses are incorporated into the world of digital currencies, something really new is going to be done and for the better because it would improve a lot what is, for example, the videos that there are information about the currencies and see graphics or information about the currencies. for me they would be useful that is my opinion.

• +1 1

I not know about it but in my opinion these glasses are used for preparing videos and preparing different videos clip. I not know about it

Friend, I do not have information about 3D glasses but in my opinion I think that 3D glasses would be and will not be necessary because in reality I would not know why to use them with the glasses or how it would benefit me at all so that is my opinion to compared to 3D glasses.

• +1 1

Yes, the use of 3D glasses in the world of cryptocurrencies is very beautiful, as most of the youth of this generation are inclined to everything that is advanced and contains technology ... I think that this idea will increase the motivation and enthusiasm to watch films about the concept of these currencies and how to trade and invest them, and thus we reach a level Deep and advanced to understand while working in the virtual world and the Internet and thus increase its popularity and circulation among people

I think that the highest uses of this device are reflected in games, pictures, and videos, but I have not yet discovered what is the best use for them in relation to cryptocurrencies and what are the benefits that will accrue to us by using them

• +1 1

Yes my friend of course a lot of huge projects in the world and this project is one of them will support cryptocurrencies and encryption very much it is good and everyone loves it in the world so it will get very popular in a short time. 

• +1 1

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Virtual glasses, mostly used in watching 3d movies and playing 3d games,but I can't understand what relationship with crypto because this glasses not use in trading are anywhere in crypto currency field, but we can buy this glass through crypto but need store to accept payment in crypto.

• +3 1

This is a smart Idea my friend , I don't know if you watch that movie called oasis , where there a full alternative world where you can do whatever you like there as you have 2 lives to live , they were using high tech like 3d glasses , any way the idea would be , if there is an alternative reality world where can we use our crypto currencies as like a real money way , that's would be great .

• +2 1

I really don't know how 3D VR headsets can be linked with the world of cryptocurrencies and the mining of them, but I can say that it would be great to be able to enter the trade in virtual reality to see what our investments in the crypto network look like. and how to see how they move in this cybernetic space.

• +1 1

Virtual reality glasses are a very cool technology, but I do not find any link between them and the mining process as they do not contain super processors or high-performance graphics cards that can contribute to the mining process, please explain your idea more clearly if you have another idea about virtual world glasses and share it in operations Mining.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The truth is that I do not see the sense of implementing glasses for the world of cryptocurrencies, it is fine that they are virtual but neither as much nor that you were to see a cryptographic movie but as one never knows what is going to happen in the future it may be that I was wrong and more then they are implemented.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, the invention of 3D virtual reality glasses is one of the most important inventions of our time, as it allows us a lot of fun while watching movies or games, but I do not know what benefits it can provide to us in the field of cryptography or the digital currency market, but for me I prefer seeing it on the screen with graphs that show movement Digital currencies

• +2 1

Virtual reality glasses are used in video games and watching 3D movies, but what does it have to do with cryptocurrency? Unless you are asking about the possibility of buying it using the cryptocurrency, this can happen.

• +1 1

3D glasses are very great for watching movies or videos that are designed for this purpose, but with regard to cryptocurrencies, I do not think that they can be one of the means by which we can see these currencies through them, this is unacceptable because cryptocurrencies are encrypted codes that are intangible or visible.

I don’t think there is any point in using them in the coding world because these 3D glasses display 3D videos, and I don’t think that this is useful in the coding world.

You are right friend because this will be a great invention in the crypto currency world we can say it a real digital currency this will be more secure if this option will be invented in the crypto world and it will be r great achievement by digital currency

I don't think these glasses will be of use to you in the crypto forum because they are used for video games or movies
But I think it helps you watch educational videos about cryptocurrencies on YouTube
Good luck, my friend

Hello friend, I actually had no knowledge about 3D video glasses and playing cryptocurrencies, I don't know that it will be so true or it is only a plan that will be given in the future, I will investigate and also read the comments of my colleague to learn about the subject .
Thanks.

I don't think there is a relationship between cryptocurrencies and VR glasses
Since it cannot provide assistance to the world of cryptocurrencies, it is found for watching movies and playing virtual reality games and not common currencies.

Hello dear, Actually, I don't quite understand what you are referring to. I know a little bit about 3D glasses and I think they are used in some games as well as for watching movies, and I have no information whether they will provide benefit if they are placed with mining equipment. I also think that if miners need glasses, they will wear prescription glasses so that looking for long hours does not affect the The devices they use on their eyes.

I don't believe that incorporating augmented reality glasses into cryptography wouldn be important. I'm not sure what value it would have. Perhaps it would be sufficient to simply track trades around the television or to watch live streams of crypto celebrities.

It may be modern technology of high quality, and they produce a kind of these 3D glasses, especially for watching videos that explain something about cryptocurrencies, I think it was necessary for those who gave a suggestion about it, to explain to us its uses so that we know more about it and differentiate between the possibility of supporting it or not.

• +2 1

I don't think that VR glasses has any impact on the future of cryptocurrencies because VR glasses are only use to watch video games and the rest. Watching and playing video games will not add any impact to cryptocurrencies. 

Hi there greetings sorry but I don't understand your question and I don't even know what 3D glass currency is because the I only learn about cryptocurrency and that's I know so sorry if you are looking for answer I think I hope you find it and good luck