Dice - yobit exchange coin - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Dice - yobit exchange coin

I have a question. Why was this coin credited to me if I have never played dice ?? And in the chat they write that you had to be credited with it, you had to play in dice ...

8 minutes ago, Travis_scott777 said:

A similar question 😄  I have never played dice, and indeed, the excitement is not about me, but for all that, for some reason, I received not 7 but 14 million of these tokens. I just noticed them the day before yesterday, I don't know why, but I think that they were credited the day before yesterday, and not earlier, like everyone else. Is it the same for you? 

In fact, it was not such a bad idea to create a coin specifically for the game of dice. It would, of course, be nice if, in addition to the game of dice, there were other betting games on the stock exchange in which the dice coin could be used. And it could also be done so that dice could be played only with this token. Then the price for it would rise to heaven.

dice solo in dice will not be profitable for the exchange, every day people pour out such large sums in cue ball and viola, this is a gold mine, which just won't be blocked)

• +3 1

Just now, Travis_scott777 said:

Well, all yes, not all, for example, I don’t believe that the dice will have good growth, otherwise they would not have been handed out in tough quantities, so I decided without hesitation to drain them right away. and suddenly it happens that the coin will not be worth anything to the bottom and all. There were already quite a few such cases. So it's better to get at least something from a freebie than to be left with nothing.

on the other hand, Yobit is famous for its generous giveaways, and they usually get more than what they get right now on DICE. In addition, let's be frank, three dollars is good, but you can risk them, believing that conditions, which are essentially unprecedented and have never been on the exchange before, will be really good so much that a coin can make another 3-4 X's, given that even now the price practically does not sag.

1 minute ago, Tolyahi said:

Dice will bind to YO, who thinks what?

in what sense and how? that the roofing felts do not go skiing, roofing felts I ... ... do you try to express your thoughts more broadly, or just I did not understand anything?

On 7/8/2020 at 11:11 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

Thanks for your information, for me i have already transfer it to usd and withdraw it, because i fear that this coin will gone soon, and i have see that you mention the investbox option for this coin but really i don't recommend to use investbox on such coins, its risky to loose here value any time.

I did the same but perhaps I will buy back again. Still waiting for the last Doge move to end and I might rebuy the sold DICE as the token was certainly bought a lot during the first days. Perhaps it does have value especially if it is used for future investbox requirements.

I think I needed a few DOGE for something so I converted some of my DICE, but most of it I put into the investbox and it's a pretty good option for DICE.  It's not super-valuable right now and may never be...  but we all got some for free so you can't complain too much.

On 7/18/2020 at 9:08 PM, BTC Future said:

I did the same but perhaps I will buy back again. Still waiting for the last Doge move to end and I might rebuy the sold DICE as the token was certainly bought a lot during the first days. Perhaps it does have value especially if it is used for future investbox requirements.

As doge increased from a price of 0.0025 when dice as launched, the price of dice fall but the price of doge increased to about $0.003334 now but dice still increase even surpass doge. It is a very profitable coin when I sold it. 

On 6/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

that's new, normally yobit makes an announcement before distributing a new token or coin like this, and it's currently not listed on the markets as well

Yep, recently coins being distributed and listed were not announced. 

But it was a big surprise to have coins on wallet without even knowing where it came from and how. 

Hopefully, they will inform us specially on their easy coin right now.

They gave me good amount of Dice too.. but i couldn't believe in its future of even its project! i don't like things which depend on on luck and dice games.. i don't think that this token would have a good future! they are trying to attract people to play dice games and earn from investbox special plans! so let's wait while and see what would happen to this token's project..

The other investbox option that seems too good to be true was WATER, but the value of that decimated after I bought and put into investBox so I'm not super confident about holding things even for 1-3% daily interest.

I keep my dice in there though, they haven't dropped in value much over this time.

1 hour ago, lowty it said:

I think we all won DICE and we were happy again that Yobit was giving us coins for free, DICE was launched on the market with a good value and giving profit to its users.

Dice was launched months ago. It's free. I'm happy I got 7,000,000 DICE and sold it to the doge market, tho there are some people on yobit who successfully sold it at btc pair for 1 sat, I'm contented, but I'm a little bit jealous. LOL. 
Imagine selling all of my dice for 7million sats. 😄 Easy money, but just a dream that need to be ended.

Edited by Darkelf11
  • +3 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 8/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, SilverF said:

At last the profit system has been launched for just playing dice but it does not convince me at all, they ask for a very large amount of coins to participate, also "DICE" has been in the red for days and not indicate that its price rebound, people just want to sell and the few interested who buy end up selling minutes or hours later because their price only falls.

The dice system to seems like it doesn't work as planned. Traders really complaining it wasn't as profitable as it was hyped; I was glad I didn't invest much. I was fortunate to make some quick profit the first day of trading because of massive volatility that day up to $15 when I sold for about 0.000138 after buying few minutes before. I tried reinvesting but hard luck.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Am still holding my dice token but hope they will work perfectly for those who are still wating for an increase, with time am sure there will be something happening because as of  now it does not have that much of a value 

• +5 1

So am not so good with dice, and checking at the dice itself on the yovit platform it looks a little bit complicated so am going to ask a simple question, how  does this work at any one point and how are we going to enjoy playing dice in here, I have to purchase some dice token , and play though I have seen there is a minimum number of dice that you can play with that is really important for the platform Yobit, am still learning everything around here and hope by the end of the week am able to tell which one is which

• +4 1

I'm happy to see that DICE coin is alive and kicking, I have 14M of it in my Yobit wallet, I hope that the price goin to be great at least 1satoshi each, Im very happy for that, but it seems that from this very moment the price is 1satosgi but no one wants to buy, buy orders are zero. I hope it will going good.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:00 PM, Darkelf11 said:

Dice was launched months ago. It's free. I'm happy I got 7,000,000 DICE and sold it to the doge market, tho there are some people on yobit who successfully sold it at btc pair for 1 sat, I'm contented, but I'm a little bit jealous. LOL. 
Imagine selling all of my dice for 7million sats. 😄 Easy money, but just a dream that need to be ended.

I got an idea from you, yeah your right, instead of selling DICe coin now, play it on DICE because if going to rush and sell it now in only gives us a lessthan a dollar, mine is 14M so if i sell it to dodge, it's only 90 doghr, so its not worth, while if we use this in their gambling platform, we can get a change to win or double our holdings.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think I exchanged my dice for doges and came to around 928 doges but this was after trying to play dice for a while and I did not understand at all what happened so to me am out on that but true , I willbuy some and get the minimum in the end its good investment for me and Hope it does work perfectrly

• +4 1

Я думаю, что мы все выиграли DICE и снова были счастливы, что Yobit дает нам монеты бесплатно, DICE был запущен на рынок с хорошей стоимостью и приносил прибыль своим пользователям.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, rekter said:

I doubt that even if this becomes tradable, it would be worth much without any usecase. The amount of circulating tokens must be insane and who would have buy support or that and why? I think that this could have been a marketing trick for dice game. To get people playing.

the reason why members got so many free dice token is that it was planned to be released in the dogcoin market and i think they knew there will be a lot of sell pressure which will drive the price down heavily.

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

On 9/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, lowty it said:

I think we all won DICE and we were happy again that Yobit was giving us coins for free, DICE was launched on the market with a good value and giving profit to its users.

Yes Yobit is giving free coins but wich coins??? just non worthy ones with no value; with no solid project