Dice - yobit exchange coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Dice - yobit exchange coin

1892121062_image(2).png.423127d212c8153db5a0aad9ffeefa26.png

Hi guys. Today, dice coins were distributed in quantities 7,000,000 (7 Mlns). So far, nothing is known about it. It can be invested at 1%. To get interest you need to play ten times in a dice. All information about the coin should appear shortly.

Play Dice: - https://yobit.net/en/dice/DICE

Invest your Dice Tokens and get 1% in Yobit InvestBox: - https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Trade: 

DICE_DOGE - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/DOGE

DICE_USD -https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/USD
DICE_YO - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/YO
DICE_BTC  - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/BTC
DICE_ETH - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/ETH
DICE_RUR - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/RUR
DICE_WAVES - https://yobit.net/en/trade/DICE/WAVES

Coin Purpose: You need to have 300-500 Mlns of Dice Tokens to earn $$$ for Dice Game. System will be ready in 3-4 weeks.

Edited by Dagamand007
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

that's new, normally yobit makes an announcement before distributing a new token or coin like this, and it's currently not listed on the markets as well

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Do you mean that if I played dice 10 times, the investment for this currency will be opened in the box and then can I create an investment plan in this currency or do you mean to be given some of them as the platform did when you gave us a free Water coin please explain

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

Hi guys. Today, dice coins were distributed in quantities 7,000,000 (7 Mlns).

Did every yobit user got at least 7M Dice and were there some requirements you had to have more? I was wondering because that amount appeared on my wallet but lots of people in yobit chat are claiming they got way more:

image.png.00d648348fb7f6b432fb9c5a440a5e19.png

• +5 2

I can just see it in investbox and plan is there to get 1% daily for investing minimum amount 0.000001 DICE in the investbox. I really did not get the point, it will be distributed automatically just after playing DICE ten times in a day? 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, rekter said:

Did every yobit user got at least 7M Dice 

I didn't get any. Not that it matters to me as I never touched dice. Perhaps it depends to the number of dice rolls people did, not quite sure about that though.

• +5 1

I don’t know how to use Dice token. We don’t know what its real value is and whether we can sell it in the future. I hope the yobit exchange will provide additional information about the project. 

555.JPG

• +5 2

When did you get this new token? Did I check my wallet to see if I got it or not? Are there certain conditions or will everyone get it, in fact I got some time ago from a token of water without knowing it in the wallet. Thank you Yobit.

I have also receive this coin, but i don't think if it will have a good value or maybe i can take time to have a value of even 1 bitcoin satoshi (0.00000001). I said this because many members we have received 7M Dice coin, that means when its value will be 1 satoshi, we will all earn 0.07 Bitcoins! Lets wait and see what will happen.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Games and activities which involves on the aspect of predictions which at times is more on probability and luck as this of Gambling, are not really Activities which you can count as on having to be on the winning site or a winning streak with confidence, as dice at some ratio is just for fun and. Luck

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 6/4/2020 at 10:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I have also receive this coin, but i don't think if it will have a good value or maybe i can take time to have a value of even 1 bitcoin satoshi (0.00000001). I said this because many members we have received 7M Dice coin, that means when its value will be 1 satoshi, we will all earn 0.07 Bitcoins! Lets wait and see what will happen.

I doubt that even if this becomes tradable, it would be worth much without any usecase. The amount of circulating tokens must be insane and who would have buy support or that and why? I think that this could have been a marketing trick for dice game. To get people playing.

• +5 1

Dice coin trade will take place on 07/01/2020. Everyone again was credited with 7 million dice coins. If you have questions, please contact.

• +5 1

On 6/3/2020 at 11:30 AM, BTC Future said:

I didn't get any. Not that it matters to me as I never touched dice. Perhaps it depends to the number of dice rolls people did, not quite sure about that though.

Can you just check again? I just noticed mine not quite long, maybe you didn't check your dice balance. I am probably one of those who doesn't know what to do with it, @Dagamand007, please I will appreciate any help on this.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Can you just check again? I just noticed mine not quite long, maybe you didn't check your dice balance. I am probably one of those who doesn't know what to do with it, @Dagamand007, please I will appreciate any help on this.

Hello, in order to check your balance, go to your account on the exchange, select the “Balances” tab, then enter a dice in the search line and this coin will be displayed to you.

007.thumb.png.0d2dc4ea50ab1a66dfd16a320bcae6a2.png

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Oh hm, it seems I have 7 million of these tokens! Lol! Thanks !

1 hour ago, Dagamand007 said:

Hello, in order to check your balance, go to your account on the exchange, select the “Balances” tab, then enter a dice in the search line and this coin will be displayed to you.

Hey thanks guys for the notification! I wasn't going to look for this coin again! Although I don't see them traded right now. Can you play dice with them?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

Dice coin trade will take place on 07/01/2020. Everyone again was credited with 7 million dice coins. If you have questions, please contact.

First time i heard of this. Thanks. Can you tell me the circulating or max supply of this coin? Does it have other purpose then trading and playing dice with dice coin?

• +5 1

I received these dice coins yesterday and I was wondering what are they for or may this be the new way to encourage users to play dice game at yobit nevertheless, I will take my time and carry out some observations first.

• +5 1

Apparently i just got 7M more dice. I wonder which pair these should be trading with in the future as the supply can be anything now as it doubles from time to time.

• +5 1

Yes , I can confirm that, I personally received 7.000.000 dice and yesterday I received again another 7.000.000. I still don’t get it what’s the point of it.

• +5 1

I think everybody got this amount of dice tokens as a Airdrops  , this is pretty well to see that it's trading start on 1st of July . assume if it's price even 1 satoshi then we will be able to Earn a great profit from it .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 03.06.2020 at 02:46, magd said:

Do you mean that if I played dice 10 times, the investment for this currency will be opened in the box and then can I create an investment plan in this currency or do you mean to be given some of them as the platform did when you gave us a free Water coin please explain

Quite true. But you need to play with the DICEcoin. You can play 10 times with a minimum bet of 1DICEcoin. Trading is not soon and it is worth investing in the invest box and this is a total of 20% of the profit for 20 days at 1% a day.

• +5 1

On 6/2/2020 at 7:39 PM, Dagamand007 said:

1892121062_image(2).png.423127d212c8153db5a0aad9ffeefa26.png

Hi guys. Today, dice coins were distributed in quantities 7,000,000 (7 Mlns). So far, nothing is known about it. It can be invested at 1%. To get interest you need to play ten times in a dice. All information about the coin should appear shortly.

Play Dice: - https://yobit.net/en/dice/DICE

Invest your Dice Tokens and get 1% in Yobit InvestBox: - https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Trade of DICE starts 07.01.2020

They give me tomorrow (after when I get 7M) 7M more Dice tokens.

And about 1% investbox plan, I think that is good because with 14M you will get 140,000 Dice every day till 1 July.

Just one more thing I want to share, it's timer when trading for Dice will start:

https://yobit.net/en/trade-start/timer/

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

@Dagamand007 If I want to play dice coin dice, what is the lowest amount I can use to play it? Like bitcoin, the lowest amount is 0.00001 btc. 

Hello, the minimum bet for playing dice on a coin dice consisted of one unit. With our balance of 7 million, you can play dice well.

• +5 1