What is the credibility of the Pi network? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Captain Karim

What is the credibility of the Pi network?

This project appeared as is one of the cryptocurrencies that users can mine on their mobile devices.

Link to the official website of the application is: https://minepi.com
But what I know is that cryptocurrency mining needs special hardware with high features.
Have you heard of this coin?

pi 11111.png

Pi Network, you can mine it on your mobile devices for 24 hours without opening or visiting everyday, just sleep.

I have tried that 2 months ago but I deleted it because they are more on referral system, joining them to mine PI so that they will earn more. There are 3 phases of principles: Phase 1 for design and token distribution, Phase 2 for Test Network, lastly Phase 3 for Main Network -- this is where the value of Pi can be released. Pi Network uses proof-of-work algorithm and it doesn't cost high electricity that's why it's special. By the way my second time posting this 😉

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have not heard before about this currency and is it possible to mine it by phone What is the price of this currency because many of the new digital currencies are dead currencies and unsuccessful projects and it is best to avoid working with them but there is nothing wrong with collecting some of them

You can mine this coin from your mobile. How much can you earn since it isn't traded at any exchange? Also I remember looking into them a few months ago and there was nothing at all. No whitepaper, no roadmap some team behind that I'm not totally sure of, no backing, basically nothing.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

18 hours ago, Brick Wall said:

Pi Network, you can mine it on your mobile devices for 24 hours without opening or visiting everyday, just sleep.

I have tried that 2 months ago but I deleted it because they are more on referral system, joining them to mine PI so that they will earn more. There are 3 phases of principles: Phase 1 for design and token distribution, Phase 2 for Test Network, lastly Phase 3 for Main Network -- this is where the value of Pi can be released. Pi Network uses proof-of-work algorithm and it doesn't cost high electricity that's why it's special. By the way my second time posting this 😉

Why did you delete the PI application?

I saw articles saying that this Chinese project is developing itself more than Bitcoin and it has spread rapidly on social media, but I am not sure that a real code can be mining by mobile phone. They say that their application can do mining even if your phone is locked and this is illogical

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well dear pi network gives the opportunity to mine pi coins in our phone through their app,but this coin not launch any exchange we mine this coins in our phone, but this app not consume our phone battery and any data,so many members join this network but I don't no its genuine project are not.

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well dear pi network gives the opportunity to mine pi coins in our phone through their app,but this coin not launch any exchange we mine this coins in our phone, but this app not consume our phone battery and any data,so many members join this network but I don't no its genuine project are not.

Pi miming is not actually the type of mining that make use of phones CPU, we just get the app and the reward begins. But the coins needs to enter the third phase to know if I will be profitable. 

On 6/3/2020 at 7:11 PM, Captain Karim said:

Why did you delete the PI application?

It is not safe for me to add my referrer to the security circle , she has an unidentified account.

PI network is simply in phase 2 to release token. I have mined Pi coin since last month only we have to check in the interval of 24hrs. The vision of the coin is great to established mobile mining in very simple manner and even the power usage is very less.

I have heard a lot about this currency and everyone says it is a good currency and many profits can be made from it. But as for mining this currency, I think it is very bad and harmful because mining by phone reduces battery life and damages the mobile phone

this app is looking good , we can easly mine 2$ ( approx ) pi coin , according to current price . we can easily run this app on our smartphone .

some of my friend continuos work on this app . but we can't withdraw this coin , in future this coin is able to withdrawal also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am also using this PI app and mining PI token from the last 3 months. It's very easy, you don't need to do anything just come after 24 hours and collect your daily PI tokens. But Pi token is not listed yet on any exchange so now it's value is worth noting. Hopefully it will soon list on exchange.

I tried to use this app for few weeks, but few days ago i just deleted it because i don`t think that it will have any price, too much coins are mined everyday and also i can`t be sure that it will be listed somewhere

15 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

I tried to use this app for few weeks, but few days ago i just deleted it because i don`t think that it will have any price, too much coins are mined everyday and also i can`t be sure that it will be listed somewhere

Not only you that deleted the app, pi is in second phase now, I think the coin will be tradable in the third phase as I heard but i do not careful because there are other ways to earn than a new coin to be wasted someone's time. 

PI network is a great project that pays many people. I have used PI network mobile app for sometime and it was very great. There are only two mobile apps that can mining through your mobile device and gave you  a good profit which are Pi Network and Electroneum. Am not sure if thy are working until today.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

currently i am working on the pi network with ky mobike device you dont need a special hardware of any special device to mone the pi coins.you just neend a smartphone which you are using and a registered account to start mining.and the rate of mining is 0 25 pi per hour

I have used this app. The best thing about this app is that you can mine 24 hours without opening the app. But the bad thing about this network is that you can't withdraw or trade with these coins. And they didn't give any specific date for withdrawal. So that's why i uninstall this app. 

In fact, you can only mine the Pi coin on phone and with nothing else.

Everything is much of a speculation on what the future of Pi coin is whether it will become tradable or not since it's still in its early stages of development but hey, since it doesn't affect the device and allows you do other things when using the app, why not give it a try. 🙂

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Untile now I have this application of mining and we can collect many pi coins but we dont know the real value of this coin and if he really exist or not,we need more information about it 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Musa aliyu said:

Is the coin trading. I had seen so many adverts regarding it and it seems to be quite popular. But mining with your mobile phone is not recommended because it damage your hardware and maybe the mining value will not worth your mobile.

Some of my experienced friends have told me that it is not possible to mining mobile devices because cryptocurrency mining requires high-specification devices.
What do you think that?

Started using this app from the beginning, but stopped using it shortly after.  It seems referring users is main point of this app.  I checked several days ago and still there is no withdrawal feature so still wouldn't waste my time. 

On 6/2/2020 at 6:28 PM, Captain Karim said:

This project appeared as is one of the cryptocurrencies that users can mine on their mobile devices.

Link to the official website of the application is: https://minepi.com
But what I know is that cryptocurrency mining needs special hardware with high features.
Have you heard of this coin?

pi 11111.png

Yeah i am mining this pi network token, but its cloud mining so its not using our drivers energy so its okay, but the problem is i can't verify my phone number what can i do please.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I also have this app. It's a mining app that mines in your background. You just have to open the app every 24 hours and that's it. You can also reffer it to your friends to gain members. It looks promising but for now it doesn't have a value in cryptocurrency. And we are still waiting for the phase 3 were we can buy or sold pi.