Difference between Public key and Addresses? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yomose

Difference between Public key and Addresses?

On 6/2/2020 at 1:13 PM, Yomose said:

On wallets, I do noticed they have public keys, and warned by the wallet that if the public key is revealed to anyone that all your transactions will be revealed to the person. And what are the other dangers of given public keys to another person?

Addresses are for receiving cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, each cryptocurrencies  have their own corresponding public keys and the key likely also generate the addresses, is this correct? 

There is a contrast between open key and private key. What people in general knows about is the public key. Individuals can think about this public key since it is to support the individuals. What's more, its .

• +2 1

Hello

The public key is the exchange of your location if any one have it they can see all your exchange that you do with your location ,there is no danger about that except for just in the event that you dont need to nay one understand what you have and what you move there's nothing more to it.

Hello my mate as the other dangers when we're sharing the private keys with the others they can know about the transactions and how much amount do we have in our account and these fraudsters can easily penetrate and stole our money but public keys and addresses have a small risk that its a thing in the public so as it's not much of risk of getting stolen.

There are public keys, private keys and addresses in the portfolios where demonstrating the public key represents a little danger to the wallet through the fraudsters thinking about the exchanges of this wallet and the sums that are accessible. Concerning sharing private keys, it makes the wallet be handily entered and taken. With respect to the addresses, they are utilized uniquely for sending and accepting, not the reality of the keys

Private keys are utilized to make sure about the money and the important information of your wallet.Yet on the off chance that it is shared to anybody at that point there is a tremendous danger for hacking When a private key loses it's security then your wallet is undermined Be that as it may public keys are utilized to do any sorts of exchanges or to move cash It's a connection for the capacity of that wallet Continuously secure your private keys for a superior acheivement

Dear I am newbie Just joined this platform A month ago I  was not familiar to these two terms but after visiting your topic I know little bit about these terms Hope so after seniors comments I will learn a lot 

The defrince between key and Address key is the security that everyone can make it to lock ur btc coin and tolk coins Address is like ur information that you come from e.t.c.

We have heard about kyc confirmations at some sites this is all about that.These sites keeps our private keys safe by their security system in order to conviniance their users.But public keys are just your personal informations localy nothing else no one can stole your assets if he has your public keys but private keys once stolen can be hacked

Yes, it is true, according to what I have read on other sites, that you should keep the private words only with you and do not provide them to anyone, even those who designed the wallet
If someone is able to obtain your key, they will be able to withdraw all the money that you have in your wallet

I totally surprised whats you are explaining here we nothing worried about public key which are our address of eth blockchain syestem. I think the means of the public key is not the ideal because if is our unique key.so it should not be called a public key.    

• +2 1

The public address is a hashed version of the public key . Because the public key is made up of an extremely long string of numbers, it is compressed and shortened to form the public address  . In effect, the private key generates the public key, which, in turn, generates the public address.

Thank you for sharing this useful post with us mate and the newbies will definitely learn from this and realise the difference between public key and address. A public shouldn't be shared with anyone because it's a security measure that is protecting the account while the address is what is generated for every crypto coins on any what that is used to receive a coin from any other wallet source.

Brother i am really thankful for you to give us this good information i am also searching for this type of information this information give us to lot of knowledge and unique knowledge and was think before reading this topic that public key is the key who are show to all members and the addresses key is the key only to to the owner

I think you meant private key and addresses, the addresses are the ones we share with anyone who wants to make a transaction with us, while the private key is for personal use, it is the one that will give us access to our crypto at any time or place, if we lose the private key we lose all our balance.

• +1 1

@Yomoseit is a specification of a public key and adress that can be used to create account and transfer the data into your account. If you are interested in this platform crypto talk public key is main and 2nd  is the best way to address. 

We should share these useful posts with everyone. Every useful thing if we don't share with one member other members, then things become very easy for us. By working here you can earn income by using the data of the account. If we want to make a transaction here, you will not share your personal addresses with other people, then you can face the risk of various problems.

Me creating use to obtain Bitcoin or others coin in our wallets and private cope with using to ship cash someone wallet. Simply public key and cope with not so vital but non-public key and password is very vital,so try to shop our prosser.

You have explained it correctly there is no danger to reveal your public keys because these keys are just like your address home town etc but the private keys are important like email and paypal excetra so do not reveal them its a risk to take so thats all i know i think you can understand best of luck 

Dear I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know about this site deeply so I'm not able to tell you exactly about the private keys and public keys 

I think every exchange and wallets have two keys. One is private key and other is public key. You can use public key for taking money from your friend. But private key only you use it. You can't share with anyone .

• Useful or interesting 1

Well.they would be private keys and public keys. You will save the private keys and copy them on paper or print them and keep them well because if you lose them it will be impossible to enter your wallet, never share it with anyone. The public keys are the ones you share with your friends to make transactions between wallets.

Each wallet has a different protection system than the other, so you must use a reliable wallet and have reviews on Google Play. I use an Atomic wallet because it is distinctive and gives some currencies for free, thanks for your post.

• +1 1

On 6/2/2020 at 1:13 PM, Yomose said:

On wallets, I do noticed they have public keys, and warned by the wallet that if the public key is revealed to anyone that all your transactions will be revealed to the person. And what are the other dangers of given public keys to another person?

Addresses are for receiving cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, each cryptocurrencies  have their own corresponding public keys and the key likely also generate the addresses, is this correct? 

Hi mate ,there are two types  of keys public and private  .public key is used for transaction. It is open because through this  key we can do our trade but private key is very secret 

No body  can not trace it until you will  tell yourself 

.I hope , I am right .God bless you.

Hello friend, I think  that public address is what you share with other people for transaction digital assets for that current time . So no one can't do anything in your wallet with that address for that they need private key. Private key is like a  online signature for transaction. And I don't know much about public key I think it is like same data string as address.

Edited by mariya21