Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys?

Yes, Paypal definitely needs activation by phone or activation with the bank account, if you are from a prohibited country you will not be able to activate your account and you will not be able to withdraw your money, but if you have a trusted friend in an unlawful country you can use his phone number.

8 hours ago, Crypto lover* said:

Hello my friend
According to my first experience, when you send any amount to your PayPal balance the first time, you will be verified by authenticating the phone number, but after that, you will never be asked to verify your information.

Yeah at first they ask  to verify my phone number, the send me this code and ask me to inter it on the paypal then they allow me to send moneys, but i didn't send moneys more than 100$$, have you try sending more than 100$$

Well paypal is a secured application and has many restrictions maybe its a lot of money you are transferring so they might as you to verify your account because they may think you are a scammer and they need phone number verification to secure your account 

Now they ask phone verification when you create your account on paypal.Now paypal rules are very strict so i think they ask for phone verification when we made transaction more than 1000$ but i didn't make such transactions. 

20 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Now they ask phone verification when you create your account on paypal.Now paypal rules are very strict so i think they ask for phone verification when we made transaction more than 1000$ but i didn't make such transactions. 

Yeah they ask me to verify my phone number srugeh sms, and i verified it at firs but they never asked me to verify or to confirm my transactions when i end moneys less than 100$$ may be they will ask me if i send more than 500$4 or 1000$.

Of course you need to verify when you use the Paypal payment system. It doesn't matter if you transfer a lot of money or not. There is always the risk of freezing your account and requiring additional documents. Of great importance is where the paypal account is created

I think that phone verification is required no matter what amount you are sending and i think that it is one of the first things that you are required to do in order for you to be able to make use of your Paypal account. If i am not mistaken, and i have not made use of Paypal in a while, in order to send large amounts you are required to do kyc verification in order to remove the restrictions.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I will advice you to go to their payment terms and conditions you will find the relevant answer there instead you are asking in this forum where I don't think you will find a satisfactory answer.

I have never used transactions on paypal other than just having being online with my phone, we have money services here called safaricom mpesa and its the best once you deposit it gets dirctly deposited and also when you withdraw it goes directly to your phone there is no verification as long as your phone number is registered on linked to your paypal

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Yes, Paypal asks to verify the phone number and sometimes to verify the identity of the user if he complains about something.
Also, I advise you not to use a VPN in your paypal account because the account will be suspended and you will lose your balance.

Paypal requires activation of identity verification and also requires two-factor authentication to increase the security of withdrawals for large amounts of money.
 As for the small quantities, I do not think that there is much scrutiny.

I think this is a general rule of PayPal. PayPal phone verification is done for some extra security. In my opinion, one can be done for safety, but some people may have problems with it. Here we can't blame PayPal in any way, because they are doing it for our safety.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:26 PM, saraanna396 said:

Unfortunately Paypal services are not available in my country, so I don't have an accurate answer to your question, but Paypal does provide a lot of security for its users, so I think it requires a lot of confirmations via text message, personal ID or credit number.

Yeah that's right paypal don't support in meany country's and that's frustrating, and they don't support in my location ether but i create the account with other country's phone number and without linking my cards,

I do not have much experience with it and I did not use it, but within his knowledge of information about it, I think that depends on the amount that you want to withdraw it, and of course it is in any case requires activating your personal documents to be activated

• +1 1

PayPal asks for verification in the event that you activate the option and it is not related to the size of the amounts that you deal with in PayPal

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I can't really say, because I have never used PayPal for making transaction, the best, suitable and available method for me till date that I'm using, it's through direct bank transfer when the amount is bit huge and to have less fees charges and some times via credit card for small amount. And with this am making profits from my transactions when completely done.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

54 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

I can't really say, because I have never used PayPal for making transaction, the best, suitable and available method for me till date that I'm using, it's through direct bank transfer when the amount is bit huge and to have less fees charges and some times via credit card for small amount. And with this am making profits from my transactions when completely done.

I actually need the paypal for receiving moneys that i earn online, that why i need it and only for that, and i hope you also try to use paypal because there are so meany online earning platforms that only pays though paypal wallets.

• +1 1

In fact, they were not used, but of course they need to activate the Kyc to be able to create an account, and the reason for that is that Paypal is not available in or available in all countries, as it is prohibited or prohibited in many countries

• +1 1

I can not give you the correct answer because am using paypal for small transactions not more than $300 but i have only verify my address, my phone number and my email address.

This is a method used by paypal to verify that you are the owner of the account and you are not trying to steal the money from someone else. There are some limits but I don't use paypal lately to remember perhaps they changed too as they send emails for changes all the time. Paypal will help us more if they add cryptocurrencies. I stopped using paypal years ago and only use crypto.

• +3 1

It's all going fine brother,I am not using paypal site because I am not that much confident on that,I think it has a large verification process but I am not using paypal.

I think the email  verification  and the phone verification  is must even if you want to transfer a small amount to abyone so you have to do this bef you can use the services  of the bank.

• +2 1

Yeah, even you need all the details of the SSN and passport and they will sure ask for verification. I haven't traded more money but I am sure they gonna ask to verify because no company want to give the way to do criminal activities.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never used paypal but if they ask for verification it is because there is a limit you can make transactions without it. This is similar to exchanges asking for kyc levels to transfer more bitcoins than the standard, it is there for security reasons.

Sorry mate I didn't tried yet know transfer the money to paypaal account but I think it wants because every transfer applications need secure and privacy of their users.

• +1 1