Approval of the topic - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tine0313

Approval of the topic

On 6/2/2020 at 5:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

Due to shortage of the topic here in the forum and some are afraid to make a new one because of duplicating of topics may happen, I suggest if administrators and moderators provide a new feature where when publishing a topic needs an approval of them first so we avoid having duplicated topics here. What do you think of it?

I agree with you that there are frequent publications that must be addressed, but this method is useless because it takes a lot of effort from the officials

21 hours ago, George10 said:

The suggestion of posts approval by our moderators before they are published is a good suggestion that can help to avail this challenge of post deletion and duplication that makes many to have fear of posting new topics.

That's true mate, we can now freely posting in any topic when this will be implemented because it will be lessen the fear to replying in particular content because there's a low tendency that this will be getting deleted by the moderators.

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

That's true mate, we can now freely posting in any topic when this will be implemented because it will be lessen the fear to replying in particular content because there's a low tendency that this will be getting deleted by the moderators.

I'm greatful for your remarks over my contributions and we are hoping to see this suggestion being implemented on the forum maybe our admins will take it into consideration after seeing this topic.

4 minutes ago, George10 said:

I'm greatful for your remarks over my contributions and we are hoping to see this suggestion being implemented on the forum maybe our admins will take it into consideration after seeing this topic.

Well, i hope so but i think this will be take some time to be approved it because they need to double check it first if this will be help the forum, all we need to do is to support this topic.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

Due to shortage of the topic here in the forum and some are afraid to make a new one because of duplicating of topics may happen, I suggest if administrators and moderators provide a new feature where when publishing a topic needs an approval of them first so we avoid having duplicated topics here. What do you think of it?

Well, that is a good suggestion, mate. But I think it can still cause some problems. problems like delayed post and I think it will be a hassle in the part of the admins because it can cause them much more trouble. It can also burden their job if your suggestion will be implemented because there are lots of posting everyday that needs to approve or disapproved.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

I really agree with you this is a good suggestion instead of deleted topic anf many members are afraid no to fall victims og warning point it is a better suggestion the admins should make a topic for approval so that it will undergo a review before approval so as to minimize duplicate topic. 

I agree with you friend, many members are fear to write topics because they can be deleted for duplicating. Its good to search in the forum using the search button before write your topic so that you can not duplicate topics.

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

On 6/5/2020 at 2:11 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you friend, many members are fear to write topics because they can be deleted for duplicating. Its good to search in the forum using the search button before write your topic so that you can not duplicate topics.

Yes mate you are right, the best thing to avoid duplicating the topics is make a search it first before creating a topic but my suggestion is the second best way to avoid having duplicated topics but the works of mods will loaded more.

I think that an approval process on new topics that are created is a great idea. Not only because it will prevent duplication, but also because it will prevent topics from being deleted at a later point in the forum. Many of the members suffer when the topic is deleted because their post count goes down as well for which they are earning. Therefore this will prevent such occurrences.

At the present time we need this service because it reduces the frequent posts in the forum and at the same time it protects people who want to share new topics from the ban which encourages them to participate more confidently but this decision is due to the management of the forum

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

Frankly, this suggestion is very good, but I never agree with you on this matter because the number of moderators is few inside the forum while the number of topics that are being written is very large and if the matter is implemented the possibility of publishing the topics will become very slow for that. It is better that we use the search button before Writing any topic, it helps to know and find recurring topics

I don't think that they would add a new feature already we can search about it, if you want to make any post you can search on the search bar and you can find it out whether the topic is discussed or not

On 6/2/2020 at 3:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

Well good suggestion I hope the moderators of this forum will implemented your advice because it will reduced the deletion of post and it will also reduce number of people complaining of deletions of post. Deletions of Post which affect many members in this forum will become an history if your advice is fully implemented.

I like your idea but having approval makes moderators tired. There are need to do more like checking again if your topic is already existed or not. I think it is your job to know if your topic is available. Use can see if it is duplicate when you search it 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:35 AM, Kenciuu said:

I like your idea but having approval makes moderators tired. There are need to do more like checking again if your topic is already existed or not. I think it is your job to know if your topic is available. Use can see if it is duplicate when you search it 

Yes i already think about it but most of members here are too lazy to searching first. But if my suggestion can't be one of the features of this forum, i think it is okay but we members should do our job to not duplicate the topics we want to create.

This a good suggestion though, the users and the forum itself will benefit from it. It will solve the problem that other users encounter why their posts were deleted and this feature will also help to avoid the issue of repetitive topics. This will also encourage everyone to make their own topics since there's this feature in the forum.

• +3 2

7 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

This a good suggestion though, the users and the forum itself will benefit from it. It will solve the problem that other users encounter why their posts were deleted and this feature will also help to avoid the issue of repetitive topics. This will also encourage everyone to make their own topics since there's this feature in the forum.

That's what i want to say buddy. Well most of members have a fear of creating a topics because it might be deleted. By my suggestion, if moderators want to consider it to apply in one of the features of this forum, well members can create their topic without hesitation since it will be review by the moderators first before publishing it.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, magd said:

At the present time we need this service because it reduces the frequent posts in the forum and at the same time it protects people who want to share new topics from the ban which encourages them to participate more confidently but this decision is due to the management of the forum

We really need this service for everyone to have confidence in creating topics without thinking of receiving warning point and also deleting of topic which happens due to repetative topics

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's what i want to say buddy. Well most of members have a fear of creating a topics because it might be deleted.

It ought not to be so, they should think of a topic that can fit in to any of the sections here, the more topic they make the more they will be recognized and be given reputations or ratings. 

Really its a very nice idea to avoid the warning points from moderators and to improve the forum's level, but it will be one issue in your proposal, its the late of approval because to do it, it must be the presence permanently of the admins, witch will take a long time i guess. what you think dear @Tine0313 ?

22 hours ago, JesusFries said:

this feature will also help to avoid the issue of repetitive topics

Well, that's true mate, many members here are being afraid to post or to create topics here in this forum because there's a tendency that the topic has made by the old members here so this feature may help us to avoid some repetitive posts.

• +2 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

I see the currently payment system they pay for every post that you make, but if your paid post got deleted, then I guess the balance got reduced of that deleted post, so I think this has no different from your suggestion.  

This is a good suggestion but it has drawbacks, good because it will only guarantee the high quality posts in the forum, but it will impose additional work as well.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

On 6/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, Tine0313 said:

I'm agree with this, because personally, I'm dont make new topic, is affraid being banned because of my fault (Duplicating) , With this new feature i will not be affraid to be banned. Thanks

This is surely a good suggestion but for this we need a lot of modirators as thereare a lot of members that are posting each day and each hour, it will also slow down the speed of posting and also the modirators will have to work a lot in that way.