Swirge.com | DEX Social media is the new Mining - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EmCoins

Swirge.com | DEX Social media is the new Mining

There's no specific total supply?

Where's I can mine the coin?

The website platform is good, I've checked and played a few games, it's fun. By the way, how I can earn when I play games?

I also have this question, what is the current supply, i know the coin is supposed to multiply when u send it right? so what if some bad guys just send transactions between each other back and forth until the supply is too high ?

Seems like its hard to find any info on coin numbers

18 hours ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

There's no specific total supply?

Where's I can mine the coin?

The website platform is good, I've checked and played a few games, it's fun. By the way, how I can earn when I play games?

There is no Cap to the amount of OKU coins that can exist just like Ethereum. Coin source code has not been made public yet as the team are working on the Blockchain hence the public beta. So the only way to mine OKU coins now is via the Platform. You mint new OKU coins each time you post, get likes or comments on your post, play games on the Platform or even give likes and comments on other people's post.

So yes you earn OKU coins for the time you spend playing games on the Platform. 

17 hours ago, Caporetto said:

I also have this question, what is the current supply, i know the coin is supposed to multiply when u send it right? so what if some bad guys just send transactions between each other back and forth until the supply is too high ?

Seems like its hard to find any info on coin numbers

The coin doesn't multiply when you send it. Currently existing supply from the team is approximately 3000-4000 OKU coins.

@EmCoins Do you have any plans for marketing  and spreading the word about your paltform?

I think you need much more users and people testing it now

17 hours ago, ilunin said:

Just hоw much do wе gеt is thеre hаve post еаch dаy and pеr аrtiсlе? Too let me inquirе thаt оn thе оff chancе that I have 100 pоst how much I gain.

Here is link to how much OKU coins you earn based on your activity on the Platform. 

https://swirge.com/content/perma?id=899

And there is no maximum post per user in a day yet.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

@EmCoins Do you have any plans for marketing  and spreading the word about your paltform?

I think you need much more users and people testing it now

Yes we do. We also will do some recruiting of online marketers.

The concept looks very interesting by giving rewards for activities that we do on this platform, Well, I'll wait until the explorer block is there and of course the Github source code is ready, Bookmarked for now, thanks for the information. Cheers!

Guys do u plan to list in any exchange this year, how could one buy this coin , or is it only through bounty and mining?? and where is the  telegram group ?  also cant click on whitepaper and cant find any roadmap !

Project Update
Coming soon to Swirge Platform on the 10th of November 2019 12:00 PM UTC

QDL9J3I.jpg

A Decentralized Marketplace to Buy and Sell almost anything! Post free classified ads, connect with potential buyers via Swirge, Promote your products for free on Swirge Media!

Experience Swirge! www.swirge.com

On 11/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Caporetto said:

Guys do u plan to list in any exchange this year, how could one buy this coin , or is it only through bounty and mining?? and where is the  telegram group ?  also cant click on whitepaper and cant find any roadmap !

Yes OKU coin will first be traded on our Decentralized exchange platform which is coming soon to Swirge. To join the community follow us on Swirge Space: https://swirge.com/s/swirge-network

Link update to whitepaper and github will be updated. For more information about Swirge please check out our FAQ page: https://swirge.com/faq.php

Thank you. 

I want to know the SWIRGE team, I don't see it on the SWIRGE website, I also don't see the roadmap of this project, maybe someone can help my.

This is great that we can earn some coins here in swirge, but the problem is the design not so attractive I mean it is so simple, the team should work it out the design so the users will like to use swirge.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good news. is this just an OKU coin promotion and is given away for free through social media given based on swirge activity. But presumably we have nothing to lose to try it.

Wow thank you i never heard or see this one before, this should help me to earn more probably. well see the outcome. thank you this is good news for me today, it actually made my day.

Keep spreading this kind of stuff it helps a lot, thank you.

Social Media blockchain! ?? It seems interesting, I see the interface on the first page looks simple and so far has a unique concept. I will try to register and I hope the Sign-up campaign is still valid.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:53 PM, doriahailee said:

The concept is unique but it is unfortunate with the unlimited total supply. Is the Register promo still valid for new users?

Yes! You earn free 50 OKU coins on Sign up and earn extra 50 OKU coins for each user you invite.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:23 PM, themightygambler said:

Looks interesting with the various features you mentioned, but I see the total supply is unlimited? Anyway are there other campaigns like writing articles or twitter aside from signing up?

Yes there are Campaigns available. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, SarapCrypto said:

I have seen many similar projects in the world of cryptocurrency but up to now I still have to see that able to survive and really soar above being a start-up and generate the kind of interest and of course the revenues needed to make a project a big success. What can make this Swirge really different and be adopted by many? 

Has all the basic features of the popular social media Platforms and more. So you will not be missing out on what you are used to. Supports a Decentralized Marketplace. Swirge is here to Bring all the basic things you do on multiple platforms in one place.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:45 PM, EmCoins said:

Swirge is a Decentralized Social Media Platform where users have the full control over their account and their privacy.

Does swirge will not implement kyc? I think kyc is good to prevent some users to make multiple accounts to play the platform. This is a common problem on social media earning platforms.

11 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Does swirge will not implement kyc? I think kyc is good to prevent some users to make multiple accounts to play the platform. This is a common problem on social media earning platforms.

No this is a Decentralized Social media Platform in other not to violate privacy Policies we will never require kyc. But measures are being added to prevent spammers, fake accounts and bots from gaming the Platform. 

Where i can see the detailed info about the reward system of swirge? I hope there will be summary so that every new user will know how the reward system works easily.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

13 hours ago, EmCoins said:

No this is a Decentralized Social media Platform in other not to violate privacy Policies we will never require kyc. But measures are being added to prevent spammers, fake accounts and bots from gaming the Platform. 

Okay sir that is nice to hear me personally i dont like kyc but i hope you can really implement a cheat free decentralized platform.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Where i can see the detailed info about the reward system of swirge? I hope there will be summary so that every new user will know how the reward system works easily.

For each like you get on your Post be it a Wiki Page, A Gallery post that is Video or Image, a Blog or any content you get get rewarded in OKU for each likes.

You also earn OKU rewards for checking in daily into your account.

Estimated OKU reward count: 1 to 4 OKU coins for checking in daily.
0.01 OKU coins for each like you give.
0.1 OKU coins for each comment you make.
1 OKU coin for each like you get on your post.
2 OKU coins for each comment your get on your post. 0.5 OKU coins for each minute spent playing html5 web based games on Swirge.
1-10 OKU coins drops to the top 10 most active users on the platform every 1 hour.

10 hours ago, Caporetto said:

For each like you get on your Post be it a Wiki Page, A Gallery post that is Video or Image, a Blog or any content you get get rewarded in OKU for each likes.

You also earn OKU rewards for checking in daily into your account.

Estimated OKU reward count: 1 to 4 OKU coins for checking in daily.
0.01 OKU coins for each like you give.
0.1 OKU coins for each comment you make.
1 OKU coin for each like you get on your post.
2 OKU coins for each comment your get on your post. 0.5 OKU coins for each minute spent playing html5 web based games on Swirge.
1-10 OKU coins drops to the top 10 most active users on the platform every 1 hour.

So the reward is base on the likes that you can get for every content you made. I like the idea but i think this type of reward system will result to like for like scheme on the platform.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

11 hours ago, lurafi said:

This сoin will movе on trаde? Like group bеhind suggest Swirgе аnd this сould livе оn chаnge I cаnt sеe thе еxtrа almost this incrеаsе on arеa

They said we will be able to trade OKU coins on their own decentralised exchange, coming this year i suppose.I hope many more exchanges for recognition..

On 11/13/2019 at 8:22 PM, bobifatal said:

very interesting platform, I hope to be successful because I entered the platform and it is really super ok site, I received the coins from airdrop and now continue to collect. thank you 

Anytime!