Swirge.com | DEX Social media is the new Mining - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EmCoins

Swirge.com | DEX Social media is the new Mining

I do agree these types of schemes are the future compared to mining. But really it seems to be swapping the value of electricity for the value of peoples data. And I don't like companies that collect large amounts of data about people solely for the purpose of selling it. 

i  think this   is  a good platform to get involved with something new. If the security of this site is good then I would like to join here. Can you give me more information? How much can you earn for each comment or post? It would be nice if they could make it to their users to earn the good  amount.

i was participated in the platform Swirge social media and whats is unique about this platform likes on there is offering very well services and make happy community likes giving rewards to all user and moreever , this can also provide a very good opportunity for the community to provide support for the Swirge platform .

On 10/19/2019 at 11:24 PM, cuterthing said:

How much money could we earn? How can we use your website.You mentioned about we can sell the coins but which marketplaces can we sell it?

i also cant get any good information about the project. here we need to know where to sell the coin. i am not familiar about this project so first i need clear description.

I went to this site https://swirge.com/404 but unfortunately it does not exist or was removed !!! The important thing is I found this post on Twitter: "Find, Connect, Create, Blog, and Earn" and I want to know how to profit through social media. Could you please explain some about this.

Get paid posting good content on Swirge! Like posts, comment, chat, connect and play games on Swirge to get your share of the daily reward pool.
I prefer it

On 10/19/2019 at 8:43 PM, lakhlomoha said:

This is a good Principe for work,but you can put more tutorial to explain more,how much you can earn in each like comment any post and put the price of this  OKU  token and the minimum to exchange with btc,to help people to register 

This is an amazing website. And I love this to much.

Thanks for sharing, a new profit-making idea, I have never used any way of making money so I am quite interested. Please give me some information about the posting and the profit made from it

Never heard about this social network. Its a good idea because we will be able to generate money while communicating with friends in different places. I will join this social network and promote it to my friends too. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/19/2019 at 5:43 PM, lakhlomoha said:

This is a good Principe for work,but you can put more tutorial to explain more,how much you can earn in each like comment any post and put the price of this  OKU  token and the minimum to exchange with btc,to help people to register 

Yes it sounds great for online earning but the information given about it is sufficient for us because we should know about how much one can make per day and about how legit this platform,does it really pay.

It is similar to Facebook in terms of design and there is ease in use, but you did not explain to us whether it is necessary to link with a special platform for the site or that the payment will be made directly I hope that this site is not similar to Pivot as it takes a long time in collecting points

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great project indeed, though the roadmap and the white pepper and all looks promising but my concern is what is unique about Swirge then the other like LBC looks same as  Swirge.!!!

The rise and Creation of the Decentralization of social media network on the web have really being on staggering rise as just as the ones which are already in existence like that of the steemit which we have this of privacy and security on the network, and just as this of the Raven as well, which have really made web network Decentralized systems

this is really first time I heard about this platform , website is looking great and user interface Also good . but I see that there isn't too much downloads on Google playstore . after research properly I planing to join this platform also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Haven't heard of this platform before and I'm intrigued. Will definitely take a look at it and see how it performs. As of now it seems that only ones who really earn something decent from it are content creators etc but nevertheless I think it's a movement to right direction.

Documenting transformations and transactions with computer power, anyone can participate in the Bicoin blockchain, the public support for all transactions. This mechanism is secured by a method of encryption known as proof of work. It is a form of

The Swirge platform is interesting, they pay you in cryptocurrencies for being on it, famous social networks don't give you a dollar, but at least it pays you for your time, very good, I'll write it down to try it soon.

I have two questions

1. Is it available in Spanish?

2. How many BTC is one $ OKU equivalent to?

Surprisingly, this project has some demand, and it shows itself well! Of course, this is mining, and the price drop may be inevitable, but it is worth noting that everything is more than stable! Although the price sometimes falls, but I think that it depends on many factors. But I want to say that this project is not bad!