" Restricted countries"  - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

According to the rules and regulations there are some restrict countries they banned some countries because most of them are scammer i think admin and moderator took a wonderful decesion۔۔۔

In fact, I noticed that as well, but I do not have any information about the reason for this, I think that you should ask the supervisors about that, or the old members I think have information because they have great experience in this field

Yes this is absolutely right. In some countries it is not allowed to exchange bitcoin currency to their currency. It is because crypto currency is banned in some countries. Pakistan , US and some other countries.

It's critical for regulators to understand what happens in order to create everything that works perfectly for us. We also need to work as hard to figure out who is the right person and who isn't, so fraud can easily penetrate the system. It's critical that everything is perfect for exchange sites, and the regulators and government are working as hard as they can to make that happen.

Yes, there are many countries that have been subjected to the ban, because the United States of America has imposed an economic embargo on these countries, and most digital currency companies are based in the United States of America, so they must apply the laws of the United States

I read an article about the ban on dealing in cryptocurrencies by the government inside a country.
Therefore, we can say that some of the reasons for preventing the trading of cryptocurrencies in some countries are:

- Some countries do not have the development to allow the introduction of such systems.
- Imposing global sanctions on some countries.
- The imposition of laws within the state itself by governments.

There are many countries which are restricted and they do not allow thier users to use the bitcoin but I want to tell you that many people are accepting the bitcoin because they know the future of the bitcoin that what they will get the benefit from it.

I'm not sure why, but I believe these countries do not accept cryptocurrencies. Countries barred from this trading platform may be due to a variety of factors, including government-regulated policies that do not benefit trading firms in that country.

Yes, there are many sites and platforms that prohibit some countries from dealing with them. I think that this is not good and it should be available to everyone. Everyone should participate in the process of economy and trade.

Yes, my friend, this is true, and I agree with you. But I think that there are a number of countries that have banned these platforms and forums, so no one from these countries can deal with these platforms. 

Hello my dear friend .  How are you doing .  In fact, there are some countries that are prohibited from trading because most international companies are headquartered in the United States of America, so in order for trading to take place in those countries, you must properly comply with the United States in order for it to have many of the features of these companies.

Yes, indeed, my friend, there are some countries that are banned from trade, and I think that this affects these platforms, as these platforms are originally from the United States of America and they follow the same system, so I think they will all countries with economic or commercial embargoes.

i have not many information but according to my knowledge many countries banned due to their security purpose and many scammers are present in their countries that's why they banned this option when you start your work on these sites first get complete information about it.

Yes, many websites exclude certain countries from trading because they are subject to international sanctions, so users from these countries are barred from using the site.

Many countries are banned
 There are several well-known platforms such as Binance and Coinbase that prohibit many countries that are subject to economic sanctions by the United States.
 Also, the reason yobit provides is that most of the users from these countries are scams.  Due to some people, the original users from those countries don't get a chance to work on this platform.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes, there are many countries banned from the Pinance wallet. Because these companies belong to the United States of America. It imposes conditions on countries that want to use this portfolio, and some countries are not subject to laws and they prohibit the state. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Yes dear there are lot of countries in which cryptocurrencies is illegal and they not introduce about crypto world to our peoples and get him away from it. I do not know the reason behind him but I think they all accept cryptocurrencies one day and get profit from their benifits.

Hello my friend, Yes, I notice that there are many prohibited countries.  I think because of a certain type of sanctions imposed on these countries, thank you for this good topic

Hello my friend
 Yes because of the subjugation of these countries for global economic sanctions, and therefore people will be prevented in these countries from trading
Addresses I believe because of the policies of these countries
I wish you good luck

yes you are right there is many restricted countries and this countries can not use some base like binance because this countries not subject to US law , so that all my information about your question , good luck for you .