" Restricted countries"  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, scorpiali said:

That's what i really heat in this platform and any kind of website like that,the world of crypto is suppose to be open for all and that's why we come here ,and you surprise with the restriction from some platform specially Coinbase 

This is not the right reason you have mention.. Its true that coinbase wallet support in many county but there has many coinbase supported country, where crypto currency not yet accepted.. If your country dont support crypto currency then you can open coinbase wallet and try to trade but unfortunately your Country dont support the trade option            

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is true that in some countries currency trading ban on various web sites. It may be due to many reasons like a bad relationship of the two countries or these countries have insecurity threat to these websites or there is possibility of other miscellaneous reasons of it

There are many platforms, wallets and websites that block a large number of countries, and most of these countries are from Arab countries and that the reason for the ban is related to the sanctions imposed by the country in which the platform or wallet is located.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know which countries are restriced at binance but I read sometimes on ICO that they don't accept some countries from taking part and one of them is the USA. Also some exchanges have blocked americans from the trading and some other countries too that have many problems with warsand politics as others have said in their omments.

• +5 1

Yes not all countries are accepted by all cryptocurrency projects and that is the reason for many countries that are cryptocurrency adopters to start their own projects.

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

You are right about it their some exchanges how ban countries but their are lots of countries who ban cryptocurrencies but i don't understand why they are doing that the cryptocurrency means profit .

You are right @Maaz sultan, cryptocurrency today is I think the latest development in technology because it is a digital .There are some people or websites who don't want technology to promote in some countries due to some political reasons so that's why they are banning cryptocurrency in some countries.This should be stopped .Let all countries enjoy this awesome technology.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

You are right about it their some exchanges how ban countries but their are lots of countries who ban cryptocurrencies but i don't understand why they are doing that the cryptocurrency means profit .

Not completely, from their point of view that it is very dangerous, and also, in some countries there are no devices basically to carry or trade digital currencies, and therefore banks or countries completely exclude this because the people will not deal with it whether it is added or not.

Yes I am read about this fact you explain and this is has to do with pressure from countries not to accept some nation that have corruptoin and can find ways to use crypto to avoid some of the enforcing decisions against them and the financial system. They do this to pressure some countries come to term and discuss but this is call sanctions and it is found not to be working at all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Binance exchanger and Coinbase are among the top exchangers in right now and for that they won't like to go against any countries rule. I think the reason why binance restricted some countries from making use of there site was due to rules and of the countries because every exchanger have there own laws which users must abide to.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/13/2020 at 9:55 AM, iloveyobit said:

This has already happened, but it may have many reasons, such as that the legal status of digital currencies in those countries is complicated and may cause problems for the platform or somthing like that.

And there might be other personal reasons which they may not want to say out to the whole world because they are well recognized and saying those reasons can also make them lose lots of customers which is not good for them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This is very bad if binance and coinbase are restricting people from cryptocurrencies because they live in one country. This should not happen and everyone should be allowed to trade and own crypto. This is very bad happening and makes me wonder what they are thinking and why everyone accept it.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, gourav789 said:

this is true that there is still some ( us based ) country's that's is banned from trading platform . I didn't know specific reason behind it , because this is still Hidden by them .

Okay this is it. Different countries/region has different financial regulation, the restrictions from regions to regions is affected by that. Binance stopped operating for sometime in regions which are under US sanctions, Localbitcoin had to restrict customers outside the EU unless they will be willing to follow some identification process in accordance with AML etc. 

Mostly, we can say these restrictions are as a result of Governmental policies.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think (from my point of view) that these platforms prohibit some countries for not violating their laws, for example because this country does not support dealing with Bitcoin, so if the company is registered on the ground and supports dealing with Bitcoin in these countries, it violates the state’s laws, so they avoid problems with these countries.

From another point of view, when problems arise between the users and the platform, they cannot resort to the state because the case is related to "Bitcoin", which is prohibited in these countries.

I think the reason why some countries like Iran, Bosnia etc Were banned from trading in binance might be because many of them are scammers or it maybe because they don't obey the rules and regulations of the platform.

BetFury                                                    

I heard that the reason for the ban in some countries came from the large number of spam messages sent by members from these countries

In addition to the political decisions of the governments

I hope the forum will distance itself from political decisions. We are all members here, and the transaction should take place on the basis of the member's activity and not according to the policy of his country.

• +1 2

Unfortunately some countries are always excluded from cryptocurrencies because there are laws that don't allow their people to be part of the new economy. There are many ways to bypass this and buy cryptocurrencies without anyone know. Cryptocurrencies can be traded between people and governments will never know.

• +1 2

Is not a surprise if some certain countries are restricted from making crypto currency exchange this can be as a result of the laws guiding the countries regarding controlling the rate of exchange policies.

The reasons are numerous, the first of which is legal, because these countries do not recognize digital currencies, for example, and secondly, the methods of the platform's violation of the law of these countries In addition, because some of these countries are subject to international financial or legal sanctions that prohibit this matter, and therefore the platform is obligated to respect international laws.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, yes, this really exists and this is related to legal reasons. These countries are prohibited, for example, because of their violation of some rules of the countries responsible for these currencies or forums.

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 1:14 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

This is not the right reason you have mention.. Its true that coinbase wallet support in many county but there has many coinbase supported country, where crypto currency not yet accepted.. If your country dont support crypto currency then you can open coinbase wallet and try to trade but unfortunately your Country dont support the trade option            

It's not about the country restrictions bit about the exchange restrictions,for exchange Binance exchange it's not restricted in my country and allow all people from all countries to trade crypto in her exchange,but not in coinbase they don't allow peoples from poor countries, this is the difference between exchanges 

• +1 1

I think restrictions happen because of so many things and the very first one is that we are having a tough time to really getwho is using this sites and we could be encouraging people to trade who have the wrong motives in making profits so we  have sites are really careful not to allow rogue members from other countries getting themselves in.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Most countries that are restricted are countries that engage in scammers, bridging the rules and regulations set by the forum, so maybe that are some of the reason that are banned, so let all try to adhere by the rules so our countries won't be banned ,so we can constantly benefit from the forum

• +2 1

Its actually important for regulators to really be sure to understand what happens to really create everything that works perfectly for us we need to work as hard to know who is the right person and who is not, because its easy for fraud to penetrate the system very easily so its important that everything is perfect for the exchange sites, the regulators and government are trying as hard to make sure that they establish a unique system that will help people to understand how to make payment with safety , weeding out terrorist and such kind of people

• +2 2