" Restricted countries"  - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Exchanges restrict some countries from accessing their site and reason being that there abide to the country's law and regulations, which is most country restrict or ban cryptocurrencies in there country, so exchanges wouldn't want citizens of such country to access their site, while in some cases exchanges restrict countries who's citizens are known to be scammers and spammers.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This step is taken in other to protect the home grown companies and the citizens from intense competition from people of organisations outside the the countey. I hope this my little explanation can shed light into your conditions.  

I think this is because some countries are of the view that cryptocurrencies may lead to fraud and other illegal activities which can be highly detrimental to the country as well as the government along with the citizens. In order to avoid such malpractices on the part of the users many countries impose restrictions and this is why it is not allowed in some countries. Hopefully such restrictions would be lifted for the betterment of all the users.

7 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

I think this is because some countries are of the view that cryptocurrencies may lead to fraud and other illegal activities which can be highly detrimental to the country as well as the government along with the citizens. In order to avoid such malpractices on the part of the users many countries impose restrictions and this is why it is not allowed in some countries. Hopefully such restrictions would be lifted for the betterment of all the users.

Yeah @Nicole018 I also think that this may be the reason for imposing ban on some countries. The countries that don't accept crypto are not welcome to trade on some exchanges due to this reason. I hope so too that these countries accept crypto so that their citizens could also benefit from it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Sure, many platforms prevent some international locations from buying and selling and the reason is that there are international sanctions on this united states of america, so the platform prevents users from this country from getting into.

I think the main reason for the ban is due to political issues, there are many countries with restrictions or sanctions imposed on those countries.
Another reason may be that the use and commercialization of cryptocurrencies is not accepted in those countries.
Although these are just my assumptions, I will have to learn more about it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I personally do not have knowledge of which country they are restricted and in due course they are not restricted, for example binance
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

As far as I know, these country are not acknowledging Cryptocurrency meaning they restricted their citizens to use any cryptocurrency that's why I think Binance and other crypto exchange didn't let them to use the platform. This kind of information is sadden me because with the fact that there is still country that failed to acknowledge the great opportunity that crypto has offer to us. But I respect their decision, I hope there are a good reasons behind it.

Yes there is too many countries are restricted in the world for  online earning there is no better economy  in these countries  that is the reason they are counted in restricted  country but in the future it will be easy for all countries to trade online earnings in the future crypto currency will launch in the  restricted countriesthen the peoples of that countries will earn  and make their future like all countries peoples  i wish that countries make their best in the world for their hardworking peoples.

Yes it is right  some countries banned or restrict cryptotalk forum because of economic sanctions by the United state . Most of the users are spammer from restrict countries. I think they should give full opportunity to their people to get good earning from this forum. 

Yes this is true, but I think it is for good because most of the spammers and scammers are from these countries. I hope that the crypto policies will still continue to ban those members and countries that cause a harm to other members. Be safe all the time!

6 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Yeah @Nicole018 I also think that this may be the reason for imposing ban on some countries. The countries that don't accept crypto are not welcome to trade on some exchanges due to this reason. I hope so too that these countries accept crypto so that their citizens could also benefit from it.

Yeah, @Dark Shadow you have indeed got a nice reason here, it better on a normal ground to ban countries that don't accept cryptocurrency, how would they even manage it , when they can't simply trade it, some other reasons I see is how some country citizens are really engaged into spamming, I see that as a reason also why they ban some couple of counties

Perhaps this is due to Bitcoin being banned in that country, so some platforms ban it. The second reason is perhaps due to misuse of the site by members in that country. As is the case for the Crypto Talk forum, which prevented some countries from profit from this forum.

On 6/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, Whited35 said:

Some countries have banned cryptocurrency tradings and government has applied the separate regulations in that case popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms like Binance does not want to affect such countries' policies, I think this can be a reason to restrict. 

Thank for this valuable information my friend it is a great kind of information which helps many people to get aware about the countries which had banned the crypto currency.

19 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Dark Shadow exactly they should work on that it will be beneficial for all the people of these countries as talk Token trade start and all the users get a great amount and they will never forget that day because I have get great amount in my whole life before I didn't get that much amount so that is very good for me..

Bitcoin is banned in some countries because it is decentralized and it does not have any tax, therefore not beneficial to the government at all. The best way to handle this would be to look for an amternative option on how you can gain access to your coins.

That is true, some of countries are banned from trading cryptocurrencies because of the laws on those countries that make it illegal to use cryptocurrencies or at least exchange and trade cryptocurrencies  but i hope in future these countries govt allowed cryptocurrency to work as a legal than these exchanges also working start for these countries. 

• +1 1

On 6/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, Cammer said:

Because these countries governments don't want their people to benefit from this crypto field.  However, there are someways to bypass this for sure.

But any country whose government those not want its citizens to benefit from cryptocurrency is a greedy and selfish country. How will something this cheap and reliable be stopped by any government it's unfair to the citizens. 

as im also living in the country where trading with coinbase is banned, i dont know exact reason for restriction of the trading on this sites but probably because cryptocurrency is not legal so they kept this restriction 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I thought that yobit was the only one that restricts this countries but anyway, I would say that it has something to do with politics because we know that this is the only that that has something to do with restricting the transaction and communication of the businesses and industries to some certain countries. I do not know the whole story about it but I am certain that it has something to do with the political perspective of the country that the company is based on or if not, it might be because of blacklisting the country because of how they view it which I think is not that reasonable enough to do it.

Some countries banned crpto currency because of thier laws.

Trading is banned in these countries. 

In my opinion as Digital  world trading  is almost all forums are US based as US don't trade with those countries so Crypto is bamned there. 

Afilating amrketing,binance etc are banned. 

i have additionally visible this. many nations also are banned in yobit platform. the reason that yobit is giving is that maximum of the customers from this nations are scam. because of a number of the humans, the genuine users from those international locations aren't getting chance to work in this platform.

• +5 1

There's no doubt that we are in the middle of cryptocurrency revolution.  Many countries are beginning to understand the value of crypto . But there are still some countries  which consider cryptocurrency as a threat to their country's economy. Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand are some of them. 

• +1 1

There are many countries that are banned from dealing in cryptocurrencies because of the policy of some colonial countries to prevent development from reaching the third world countries. I thank this forum and the yobit platform. It is the only one that did not ban my country

I think restrictions are done by governement. Cryptoworld has just now evolved and people and government are not cryptofriendly in a developing countries. So,maybe this causes restrictions and so many people are unknown and known are also deprived of getting easy access.