" Restricted countries"  - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

I think banning platforms for some countries from working on them is not because those platforms hate those countries.  Rather, it is because the platforms are companies registered in the country in which they are and they must abide by the laws issued from this country, for example in my country, Syria. Most of the platforms, such as Binance and CoinBase, as well as Paypal are prohibited due to the political sanctions by the United States of America on Syria.

I think these all trading companies are of US countries. So when some country didn't follow the laws of that country then they will be banned from using that site or feature of that country. 

This prohibition is related to laws that prohibit cryptocurrency transactions in some countries, so coinbase and binance cannot function in countries that have these restrictions. Most of them are companies in the US, they must comply with existing laws. The multitude of such limitations has hindered the development of cryptocurrency a bit.

I think banning platforms for some countries from working on them is not because those platforms hate those countries.  Rather, it is because the platforms are companies registered in the country in which they are and they must abide by the laws issued from this country, for example in my country, Syria. Most of the platforms, such as Binance and CoinBase, as well as Paypal are prohibited due to the political sanctions by the United States of America on Syria.

hi everyone im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before their a lot countries banned by crypto courancy because they scams

This happen that if some currency most popular in one country at same time this site is not allowed in other countries. This site also not allow in those countries where bitcoin currency in not allow. The users of there countries still using this site by using vpn and get payment in their own currency. 

I have likewise seen this. Numerous nations are additionally restricted in yobit stage. The explanation that yobit is giving is that the greater part of the clients from this nations are trick. Because of a portion of the individuals, the certified clients from those nations are not getting opportunity to work in this stage.

There are many platforms that prevent some countries from trading because most of the companies are based in the United States of America, so the towns that are subject to US sanctions are prohibited.  This is what I know. Please correct my information if I am wrong ...

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20

I don't really know the reasons why some entities of the cryptographic world restrict access to the natives and inhabitants of some countries. It would be good to investigate more, the reason for these restriction measures, if it is due to prohibitions of those countries or to measures taken by the cryptographic entity. In democratic and fair principle, this type of restrictions should not exist because they take away opportunities from people.

We as a whole realize that binance is a decent and notable exchanger in cryptographic money world and for that they won't prefer to working with nations that are being confined from utilizing Cryptocurrency in the nations, I think the explanation is that those nations didn't sanction Cryptocurrency and that is the reason binance likewise limit clients from those countries to utilize them.

Soon, the ban on all countries will be lifted, and all people will deal with cryptocurrencies in order to benefit, but we must always continue, read and benefit from the topics in order to achieve what we want from goals and dreams

Numerous nations are too prohibited in yobit stage. The reason that yobit is giving is that most of the clients from this nations are trick. Due to a few of the individuals, the honest to goodness clients from those nations are not getting chance to work in this stage.

This platform should facilitate all the customers from the worldwide and there should not be some restricted customers from this forum. But i think there are some sanctions on the countries so they also prevent by this forum.

The answer is really simple for this question. Many countries have rules and regulations based on crypto currency usage and trading and those might restrict the users in that particular country to use them. However according to my knowledge I have heard that now most of the countries now allow for crypto exchange and transfers within their countries.

I think the countries that have banned cryptotalk has some policies which might not coincide with the forums policy. Since the forum is something which the government can't control, so I guess that's the reason they ban it.

There are two reasons for the ban. 

Either a ban from the United States as sanctions for those banned countries, or a ban by the government itself, some countries ban the circulation or dealing of cryptocurrencies for some reason, either in relation to politics or the state economy.

Plenty of platforms prohibit countries from imposing global economic sanctions, which are beyond their control because they simply enforce the law. But in reality, the people of these countries are only affected by the sanctions imposed on the government of their country without any guilt.

• +2 1

I guess such restrictions come from the governments of these countries, they fight crypto currency for claims that it is connected with money laundry and criminal activities, but they have no proof of it ,usually such governments fear for the economy and the national currency value bu there are multiple ways to use cryptocurrency sites in these countries. 

I think some countries have not ability to exchange with bitcoin  and cryptocurrency.  So when a country have good trading cycle then this forum is allow otherwise it maybe not. So any country can be the part of this forum if the country get hard work and avail some source which is acceptable on the whole world.

That's what i virtually heat on this platform and any type of internet site like that,the sector of crypto is assume to be open for all and that is why we come here ,and you surprise with the limit from some platform especially Coinbase

Yes I also see there are many countries in which crypto is not working maybe their government not allowed their Nation to get benefit from tlthis forum but I think it should be  useful and if they allow the people to use it then it is useful for them but I don't know the exact reason so if you know then share with me.

Yes , this is true , they banned some countries  according to their rules or some members from from this countries is a scammes,I think real truth is that illegal activities on this platform, and talking about coinbase ,they cannot deal with bank of  restricted countries.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

the vast majority of these are US based organizations, which implies they need to go along to US laws and guidelines, and there are numerous nations that are under an embargo from the US government so they need to confine those nations from getting to their administrations

I have also noticed dear there are many countries that are not allowed to work here. But i don't know why these countries are not allowed. Moderator can tell us about it. Senior member can give us information about it. 

Yes I agree with ur opinion. Some countries are not want to trade with cryptocurrency. Because they think this currency is not suitable for their economy.