" Margin Trading " - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Margin Trading "

Thanks my friend for this clarification. It is good for the profitability of trading on margin to be high, but as I said it is very risky, so it is not suitable for me and the newcomers. It seems he needs an excellent experience.

Hi my friend, I actually created a good topic, especially since you posted it here in our New Peers section because I believe that many people who are new to trading are rushing to enter this field thinking that trading sometimes depends on luck a lot and other times they think that they will accumulate wealth in Short time, but in my opinion, they should focus on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, and if they are interested in trading, they should focus on the section that matters and through that they will gather the necessary experience and information and can seek expert help, I wish everyone luck.

• +4 1

You are true margin trading is never recommendable for beginners as it is highly risky so don't get involve in margin trading unless you have good experience in trading and have a good knowledge to do proper technical analysis.

Margin trading depends on two things. Either you lose all your money or double your money .. All this depends on your business intelligence and the attention you give in your investment.

• +1 1

There are many types of trading and investments, each person chooses what is best suited to him in terms of the capital he owns and also the courage that gives him an incentive to go into these huge experiences، we have to keep some money aside to avoid losing all we have and leave a safe distance to start over .Good luck everyone

• +3 1

This is the first time I have heard about this term (margin swap), but according to what I understood from the comments, his profits are high, but he is surrounded by a lot of risk.

Margin trading requires good experience, the percentage of loss here is greater because the amount of funds entering it is greater, so I do not advise beginners to enter

Thank you for this explanation, but it seems that margin trading has a clear disadvantage, which is to increase losses in the same way that it can increase profits.

Reading and understanding the traffic we can say this is very difficult to make the margin trading on this forum because please most technical skills in the trading work otherwise you cannot good result for the margin trading signals can easily trade in any currency but for a long period which is the easiest way to get some good benefits from this.

It means the positives and negatives of margin trading that is highly profitable, but we have to pay attention that we do not enter this type of trading except after we have experience because it is dangerous and to risk it without knowledge that makes us lose

I have no experience about the margin trading but get some information after reading this topic i think this is something like to set the margin in the yobit forum where you can make bid ar sell/buy at the targetted er

Eached of crypto currency.

Yes, my friend, trading is a process by which big money is earned, but trading requires a lot of experience and knowledge, and in order not to make mistakes, we have to know its rules.

How are you my friend Trading with margin is a great risk and I do not recommend it to beginners, although it has a risk, but it is actually feasible. It needs knowledge, experience and a lot of information to trade with. Do not risk your money if you are not worthy of knowledge. Thank you.

How are you my friend Trading with margin is a great risk and I do not recommend it to beginners, although it has a risk, but it is actually feasible. It needs knowledge, experience and a lot of information to trade with. Do not risk your money if you are not worthy of knowledge. Thank you.

• +3 1

Trading process is easy way in some conditions when you have with good startergy and active mindset.When you do work on trading you must have with proper backup and good investment.

Yes dear, margin trading is good for huge profits, as I read the reviews of junior friends, but it is a great risk for those who do not know anything about the encrypted currency market. In this case, you should not take risks, and therefore you must have great knowledge in order to go into this field

I am a novice and I do not like getting into this type of trading because there is not enough experience about that. I prefer to work in small trades until I gain some experience and knowledge.

dear friend I want to tell you that I was a beginner on this platform and just are from beginner section now I am able to trading on this platform but from last some investments I had a lot of loss so now I am able to getting over it and I am able to working in the right time in the right currency

Dear, margin trading is very good for all of us and deserves attention so it's really cool, it makes us control the business more and better it really deserves all the attention from us, thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I've read a lot of feedback about margin investing and have come to the realisation that it isn't for me, and it isn't for beginners either, like you said, since it's really volatile and needs a lot of information.

There are many plans and strategies for trading in cryptocurrencies as we must grasp them and diversify while working with long-term and short-term trading in order to increase profit opportunities and reduce loss.