Bitmain releases Antminer T19 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Bitmain releases Antminer T19

t19.jpg.74c1e262f0efafad3b1f600bd633bbc0.jpg

Bitmain's Antminer T19

Bitmain released today their new mining equipment Antminer T19 and will begin shipping to miners by June 21st. It is the first product of their next-generation mining hardware series "Antiminer" being used to mine SHA-256 encryption based cryptocurrencies. The Antminer "T" series is the low-end mining equipement that is followed by the "S" models which are generating more hashpower. T19 is an improved version of the older low-end Antminer T17 and Bitmain explains that it provides better mining profits by improving performance and efficiency than its predecessor (T17).

T19 specs:

• Hashrate: 84 TH/s (± 3 percent) 
  • Power Efficiency: 37.5 J/TH (± 5 percent)
  • APW12 power supply
  • upgraded firmware for faster start-up speed
  • Power supply AC input voltage: 200V-240V

Antminer T19 profitability calculator: https://minerstat.com/hardware/antminer-t19

You can find the active products, prices and more information on Bitmain's website (https://shop.bitmain.com/). Also take a look at this upcoming product (ANTBOX N5 SE)!!

Sources:

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitmain-adds-antminer-t19-to-its-top-asic-lineup/

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2020/06/bitcoin-mining-giant-bitmain-launches-sale-of-the-84-th-s-antminer-t19/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitmain is one of the most popular mining devices, in my opinion, previous versions of it were good, but the problem was no longer in the device, but there was difficulty in mining bitcoin after half and the other problem is the very high price of this device, where the price of the previous version of it was  1,500 $

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

T19 specs:

• APW12 power supply

@BTC Future I like this miner, it has good specifications and features with good hashes generation, but you do not talk about that price, how much is it?

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@BTC Future I like this miner, it has good specifications and features with good hashes generation, but you do not talk about that price, how much is it?

$1749 but without shipping costs and taxes. 

This is the Bitmain's link for pre-orders and further information:

https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020200531222100356V51KHMp50623

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

18 hours ago, BTC Future said:

$1749 but without shipping costs and taxes. 

This is the Bitmain's link for pre-orders and further information:

https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020200531222100356V51KHMp50623

That is not expensive at all, I am expecting the price at $3000 or above, but if I calculate the shipping and other money that will be paid, it is very possible to cost up to $3000. 

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That is not expensive at all, I am expecting the price at $3000 or above, but if I calculate the shipping and other money that will be paid, it is very possible to cost up to $3000. 

Yeah depending on where you live you might pay 2500$ or maybe more. Perhaps a free trade agreement with China would benefit miners worldwide.

I will like to know if the s or the t antminer is the best. I will like to go for the most efficient ones. Which one is most powerful than generates highest hashes? Is it the S antminer otr the T? 

45 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I will like to know if the s or the t antminer is the best. I will like to go for the most efficient ones. Which one is most powerful than generates highest hashes? Is it the S antminer otr the T? 

The S miner is producing more hashrate. Their price is higher though and right now Bitmain do not have any stock. I guess you can find them on Amazon and e-Bay from resellers. The S19 pro is producing 110TH and the standard S19 95TH/s. 

• +1 1

I don't do mining because i have no knowledge in mining and mainly I have no capital, but this type mining equipment information help to know models and their specific features, and know their prices  also but I have one doubt how many bitcoins this equipment mine in one year.

If anyone has ordered Antminers, are they worth it? I mean are they like Apple products that they get worthless at the time when the next antminer is released? Or is buing an older model more cost efficient because of the hype on new models?

10 hours ago, rekter said:

If anyone has ordered Antminers, are they worth it? I mean are they like Apple products that they get worthless at the time when the next antminer is released? Or is buing an older model more cost efficient because of the hype on new models?

They get worthless after a few years. The S9 model was released in May 2016 and it was the most popular miner for all these years. I think that after the halvening it became obsolete and some miners might have shut these down. I remember reading that S9's would be profitable with Bitcoin's price being above 15K. 

Now how they went to S19 from S9 in four years I am not sure.

Electricity consumption is high or hashrite is low. Buying Antminer T19 - 84TH / s is not profitable. If you have free electricity then it is profitable. I don’t know if I’m right but bitmain has trash Antiminers. Bitmain has long had a damaged reputation

0202.JPG

• +4 1

2 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

I don’t know if I’m right but bitmain has trash Antiminers. Bitmain has long had a damaged reputation

I don't know if you are right either, I'm not affiliated with Bitmain to try and counter your argument. But I think that you should bring some solid arguments why you call Bitmain miners trash. The chart you pointed has $0,09 as price per KWh which is too high even before the halving. This price might have been ok with the difficulty and rewards in 2017 but right now I think it's too much.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

As electricity charge is cheapest in my location, I think Antminer S9 SE-16TH/s is the best for my case which costs only $95.Products are set to first paid first ship basis so currently I am actively searching supported facts for this product. 

I have never used this device before because its price is high and I could not buy it now. I am collecting money to buy mining devices, but many people say that mining is no longer profitable. Is this news correct and how can we obtain profits per month through mining with this device

14 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I have never used this device before because its price is high and I could not buy it now. I am collecting money to buy mining devices, but many people say that mining is no longer profitable. Is this news correct and how can we obtain profits per month through mining with this device

Yes, mining is not profitable but you can think in this way, if bitcoin price hit $15000, you earn will be more, and it will be profitable than expected. If you are thinking about short term profits, it is not a good choice as the profit starts over a long term after some months to years. 

On 6/1/2020 at 1:05 PM, BTC Future said:

t19.jpg.74c1e262f0efafad3b1f600bd633bbc0.jpg

Bitmain's Antminer T19

Bitmain released today their new mining equipment Antminer T19 and will begin shipping to miners by June 21st. It is the first product of their next-generation mining hardware series "Antiminer" being used to mine SHA-256 encryption based cryptocurrencies. The Antminer "T" series is the low-end mining equipement that is followed by the "S" models which are generating more hashpower. T19 is an improved version of the older low-end Antminer T17 and Bitmain explains that it provides better mining profits by improving performance and efficiency than its predecessor (T17).

T19 specs:

• APW12 power supply

Antminer T19 profitability calculator: https://minerstat.com/hardware/antminer-t19

You can find the active products, prices and more information on Bitmain's website (https://shop.bitmain.com/). Also take a look at this upcoming product (ANTBOX N5 SE)!!

Sources:

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitmain-adds-antminer-t19-to-its-top-asic-lineup/

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2020/06/bitcoin-mining-giant-bitmain-launches-sale-of-the-84-th-s-antminer-t19/

Wow this miner hardware is very powerful, but its look it will need the very high cost of electric, but anyway, what's are the actual cost of the miner?.

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Wow this miner hardware is very powerful, but its look it will need the very high cost of electric, but anyway, what's are the actual cost of the miner?.

It was $1749 without taxes and customs etc. Final price depending on location may reach 2,5K or a little above.

But the problem is that the day after I posted this, news came out from China that Bitmain is having some problems and delaying most shipments. There is fight happening between the two founders Jihan Wu and Micree Zhan in Bitmain and the company is split between them now. This is actually really bad. 

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, BTC Future said:

$1749 without taxes and customs etc. Final price depending on location may reach 2,5K or a little above.

I found it around £3000 on Amazon minus the shipping fee. Isn't it expensive for hashrate 84TH/s? I am no solo miner, so I am not directly affected. But comparing with S19 with hashrate of 94TH/s, maybe it is. Maybe you can explain more to me about this, I am not too much knowledgeable with mining equipments.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

16 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I found it around £3000 on Amazon minus the shipping fee. Isn't it expensive for hashrate 84TH/s? I am no solo miner, so I am not directly affected. But comparing with S19 with hashrate of 94TH/s, maybe it is. Maybe you can explain more to me about this, I am not too much knowledgeable with mining equipments.

The S series of Bitmain Antminers is always better than the T series in hashrate and profitability terms. The reason miners buy T series is that the cost is lower and while it is less profitable from S series, the risk is lower as well. For example s17 series had higher failure rate from t17. This could mean sending the hardware back to China for repairs or replacement. This of course would mean that the equipment won't run for more than a month and in some cases 2-3 months. This is an extra cost as Antminers have a lifespan of a few years. T series had less problems from what I read. I guess that was your question about?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +4 1

24 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

The S series of Bitmain Antminers is always better than the T series in hashrate and profitability terms. The reason miners buy T series is that the cost is lower and while it is less profitable from S series, the risk is lower as well. For example s17 series had higher failure rate from t17. This could mean sending the hardware back to China for repairs or replacement. This of course would mean that the equipment won't run for more than a month and in some cases 2-3 months. This is an extra cost as Antminers have a lifespan of a few years. T series had less problems from what I read. I guess that was your question about?

Okay. Thanks. I was confused why someone would go for a T19 when S19 is cheaper with more efficient. Now I get the difference after I read this Article on cointelegraph coupled with your comments.

Yes I have a clearer view now.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Now I get the difference after I read this Article on cointelegraph coupled with your comments.

Just to be sure I asked a miner I know and he answered me this:

The t series appears to be designed for price and longevity.  S is more about pushing the limits past reasonable levels for maximum profit potential.  Both have a place but neither matter.  Not with the delays I'm reading about.

It is indeed that the S series is producing higher hash rates and have more faults while the T series is more stable and the equipment can last longer. Still for the last year Bitmain is facing a power struggle between the two founders, Jihan Wu and Micree Zhan, and delays are happening in deliveries, replacements and fixing of faulty equipment.

Edited by BTC Future

On 6/2/2020 at 2:24 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

You have to know that although T19 antminers are not that expensive, but its mining capability is not also the strongest. I do not know if the electricity usage is less. But, also, $3000 is not a cheap amount of money at all. 

Why do they produce these advanced devices and then sell them if they are able to bring in a bumper profit? If it was really the case, they would have made them and then put them with them to produce coins for them and provide them with profits, we must think carefully before buying such devices.

• +2 1