Duplicate topics for forum cancer - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Duplicate topics for forum cancer

You are right, actually some of us are in one way or the other repeating topics and doing so is totally forbidden in this forum. This wouldn't lead us to a promise land (success). Just as you know if one keep doing same thing, it's exactly that same thing that'll be his outcome.

Doing so, we are not moving forward and it's not a helping matter. Repetitiveness wouldn't take us to anywhere, let's explore and focus on searching for new useful information that will be beneficial to the forum.

Thank you all

• +3 3

On 7/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Moontong said:

The search engine is a really important feature of this forum, it will help you know if there is already an existing topic that is the same as what you are thinking.

That's right by using search feature we can easily find the topic that we are looking for and also to avoid having duplication of topic if there's already created. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that to eliminate this problem permanently, the site must be developed, provided that it does not allow the participation of repeated and already existing topics, and a message appears to the member that what he wants to publish already exists and a different topic must be published

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

You can submit a request to delete one of these two posts. Most often, all old and duplicate posts will be cleaned up, as happened previously, as the administration campaigned to clean the forum from unhelpful posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes its prohibited to make duplicated topic but first you need to know that topic titled can be same but if the two topic contain different information then Both topic is allow.. You may also know that moderator always Check new topic and if the topic not useful they deleted the topic.. So i think the mentioned Both Topic is important                          

• +2 1

Creating duplicate topics in this forum is highly prohibited and due to that many of us at times get the number of our post being reduced because the moderators take immediate action when they see any duplicate topics by deleting them to the off topic and for that reason we get our post deleted too. It will be nice if the forum create a new way to stop members from posting duplicate topics because it is sometimes confusing especially for newbies who doesn't know the difference between answered and unanswered topics.

• +4 1

There are currently good number of duplicate topics in this forum which i think is not proper because it can make members lose there posts if any of the topic is deleted and since that is the issue i will suggest the administration create a feature which will enable members to get an approval before publishing there topic in the forum to avoid seeing duplicate topics in any section of the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For this reason, the search feature should be used more effectively to avoid such errors, and some may have made it unintentionally But as for the example that you put forward on a topic, the matter is clear that it is spam because such a distinct question with its title, content and similarity may occur, but not in this way.

• +1 1

This topic is very widespread after the return of payment by the site, so the beginners began to copy and paste the topics or not knowing the law of not repeating the topic more than once in this forum, so my friend, do not be alarmed that the moderators will find a solution.

• +3 1

The word you use is extreme and will not think the same but the subject you open is something that can be fixed by the member with looking first and the admins too as the duplicate posting go against the rules. The most probable is that these posts were not made with the intention to copy or plagiarise but if the subject is the same too then the second one is a scammer that cheats from what others write.

I have seen this many times this is because there are not using the facilities like searching it before they create topic it is just like copy paste, it is also against the rules and regulations.

these guys should always pay attention to the content which is posted on the site the should not unnecessarily create post and create spam for messages they should always stick to the rules and always be smart about their posts.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:18 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right by using search feature we can easily find the topic that we are looking for and also to avoid having duplication of topic if there's already created. 

This forum create search feature because of avoiding similar topics, but some forum members not using this feature properly and created same similar topic, and in this forum post similar topics strictly prohibited and so many members already received waning points, so use this feature properly  avoid same topics and save your accounts.

• +2 1

Duplicate topics are always irritating  no such matters who have created it even if we put comment our comment will be deleted too with the post, so they shouldn't deleted.

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

This forum create search feature because of avoiding similar topics, but some forum members not using this feature properly and created same similar topic, and in this forum post similar topics strictly prohibited and so many members already received waning points, so use this feature properly  avoid same topics and save your accounts.

@Honny143 its true that search box used to find out same topic available or not and also to find out   different   topic.. Becuase you know, many topic titled can be same but the information of those topic can be different.. We shouldn’t judge by its cover only you know.. Also whenever we create topic Moderator first look the topic.. If the topic become useful then the moderator keep it up..              

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 its true that search box used to find out same topic available or not and also to find out   different   topic.. Becuase you know, many topic titled can be same but the information of those topic can be different.. We shouldn’t judge by its cover only you know.. Also whenever we create topic Moderator first look the topic.. If the topic become useful then the moderator keep it up..              

@Dorjoy12 you're absolutely right both topics title similar its not mean both topics contain same content, maybe both topics discussed different contents,

but both of one content creator search his title in search box then there he knows already his title used by other member and the second member have a time to change his title according his content, and we can't see similar titles, 

some times moderator's also deleted that similar title topic and the other creator loss his genuine topic so post topic before check title in search box its important.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

some times moderator's also deleted that similar title topic and the other creator loss his genuine topic so post topic before check title in search box its important

@Honny143 sometimes moderators did so becuase i had also faced this situation though my information was different About trading in the topic.. By the way,we must be careful about OUR daily activity when post and create topic becuase we dont want Moderators delete our post that take our time to write.. So i think if we need to use the search feature then we should use so for remove the doubt about duplicated topic                  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is really sad to see that people here are not enjoying themselves by learning something new they just want to steal something from someone and show as their own.

53 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 sometimes moderators did so becuase i had also faced this situation though my information was different About trading in the topic.. By the way,we must be careful about OUR daily activity when post and create topic becuase we dont want Moderators delete our post that take our time to write.. So i think if we need to use the search feature then we should use so for remove the doubt about duplicated topic                  

@Dorjoy12 I know when any topic creator's topic deleted then how he feels, because that topic creator search  such a content in different source, and modify the source according this forum.terms but unfortunately he did little mistake, and his totally work wasted and topic creator also demotivated, if we do proper investigation in search box then moderators not deleted our topic, 

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 I know when any topic creator's topic deleted then how he feels, because that topic creator search  such a content in different source, and modify the source according this forum.terms but unfortunately he did little mistake, and his totally work wasted and topic creator also demotivated, if we do proper investigation in search box then moderators not deleted our topic, 

Thanks for share your nice information @Honny143 becuase you have understand the feeling of deleted topic... Its true for mistake our topic get deleted.. I have worked another forum too where there has no strict law like here we face.. But the rule will surely help this forum to develop it position❤            

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Thanks for share your nice information @Honny143 becuase you have understand the feeling of deleted topic... Its true for mistake our topic get deleted.. I have worked another forum too where there has no strict law like here we face.. But the rule will surely help this forum to develop it position❤            

Which another forum you're working @Dorjoy12 and that forum also like this forum are better, how much money you're earning through that forum, can you provide any details about the forum, if the forum.pays genuinely like this forum then are you provide the link.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Which another forum you're working @Dorjoy12 and that forum also like this forum are better, how much money you're earning through that forum, can you provide any details about the forum, if the forum.pays genuinely like this forum then are you provide the link.

@Honny143 i have worked in many forum but i cant give the link of those Forum here... You can inbox me about it.. Yah those forum also same as this Where you can have btc payment but those forum is not popular like cryptotalk.... I stop working in that forum for a While Becuase its hard to work in two forum in same situation..               

• +2 1

Such topics are deleted directly by the administration or receive negative reviews by the members and are not paid for Such a matter clearly indicates that the owner of the duplicate topic is a spammer, and it can be reported on his account to the managers attached to a screen shot.

Edited by Sarahden111
  • +2 1

It's really bad for a member to copy another member's content and duplicate the post in order to end their posts and get paid.  This is hard to accept.  I think that those people who abuse this forum should be banned.  In my opinion, every member should search carefully for any topic and make sure that there is no previous similar topic.  Be unique and creative and don't steal.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:10 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I meet this every time unfortunately and it is something that is totally prohibited according to the rules of the forum so I want to think that this is a hazing and I want to help those novices not to continue to do this they can use the forum search engine before creating a topic and check if the topic has already published this or not is published it is very easy to avoid receiving warning point for creating duplicate themes 

Screenshot_147.png

The problem is that some members fail to search for a topic before they can post on that topic  if you compare the first one and the second one you will observe that the below one first created the topic before the upper one we should always be careful before creating a topic.