Duplicate topics for forum cancer - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Duplicate topics for forum cancer

I meet this every time unfortunately and it is something that is totally prohibited according to the rules of the forum so I want to think that this is a hazing and I want to help those novices not to continue to do this they can use the forum search engine before creating a topic and check if the topic has already published this or not is published it is very easy to avoid receiving warning point for creating duplicate themes 

Screenshot_147.png

Repeatedly same topics are being uploaded because no new topic left in the campaign but I think if they try to make contents related to the cryptocurrency then they can find a huge number of contents are there which has been not touched till now even if they go for those topics then it will make them more perfect and more experienced about new ideas related to the cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

the admins are already taking care of these topics and are deleting them and the person posting duplicates will get a warning point

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I've been thinking this lately, if it's a question, i wish that the best answer would just be pinned on the top of the answes. I don't like to browse 10 pages of answers to see if has been answered or not. Neither i don't like to answer at that point because that answer will get lost under the mountain of other answers.

On the other hand sometimes these are just explanations, like "How blockchain works", but they cover only the surface with few rows of text. With these i am not sure if i could just make a new article with basically the same old topic but with more detailed information.

I doubt that those topics would get deleted, but i feel like i should ask this from moderators later.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

That's indeed not a good thing to create duplicate posts because it's prohibited in this forum and many members who do this they are aware of that but they do it in greed of wanting to earn satoshi and to keep the forum clean let's avoid this by doing a research on every topic we may want to share to know if it's been published before or not.

There is a lot of user who just copy and past other topic and hope that the admin will delete the older post and leave his post ,but no they are wrong the forum can detect that,i hope we can stop this cancer  

Its big issue in this forum mate because every one wants reputation points and fame in this forum, so they pick old topics  change some keywords and post but they can't search before title also,that's why we face post deleting problem, but now forum moderators doing great job to deleted this duplicate topics continuesly.

That should be reported mate. Duplicated post causes only having a large amount of deleted post in our accounts since if moderators try to delete those duplicated topics not only the creator will have the deleted post but also those who gave information on that post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can report that kind of user. It is one of the problem here in this forum, I hope the users will create more unique topics so that it can avoid repetitive topics.

This topic will definitely be deleted. These members must use the search button before writing any topic in the forum so that these topics will not be repeated because they will definitely be deleted by the moderators.

Yes, the member may receive a warning point to duplicate topics, but sometimes some members are not interested in conducting research before writing the topic, especially new members, so we must alert them to this violation. Another thing sometimes I search before writing the topic but I see thousands of results and it is difficult to review them all. You must customize your search further to find fewer and more identical results.

Certainly these two posts have the exact same title, but perhaps their content is totally different. Although in the case of what is a hard fork, there is just one explanation. Perhaps the first post was a question, judging by the questionmark on the tittle and the second one was made as an explanation (as it has no question mark).

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I meet this every time unfortunately and it is something that is totally prohibited according to the rules of the forum so I want to think that this is a hazing and I want to help those novices not to continue to do this they can use the forum search engine before creating a topic and check if the topic has already published this or not is published it is very easy to avoid receiving warning point for creating duplicate themes 

Screenshot_147.png

That's right much better to check or search if you have duplicate topics to avoid that to happen. 

Don't post it when you see some same post about it to avoid spamming. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

55 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Certainly these two posts have the exact same title, but perhaps their content is totally different

Exactly, I saw the two posts luckily before I could post on any of them, one was a question and the other was an explanation (although not explanatory) and I believe it should be deleted rather than the one asking questions. Although it was said in the rules that only the first post matters, this case and similar ones should be different.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, this is very dangerous because it can be banned by moderators and this happened with many of the people I know in this forum.

• -1 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Screenshot_147.png

Men you didn't see all the similar posts , this is nothing, bro there was so meany similar posts in the forum, you are right its not interesting to read similar things, but they post this because they want to get answers but they can read the already created posts, the only problem is the don't use the search options which is helpful for knowing if the post is already created.

• +1 1

I think that the beginners should be very careful and not create any recurring topics or even violate one of the laws on the site because this can cause them many problems and it is possible to obtain a ban

• +1 1

I agree with you that writing repeated topics is contrary to the rules of the forum and reduces the quality of sections of the forum and exposes the owner of the topic to a warning or ban. Therefore, we must always pay attention and use the search engine before writing any topic and I hope that the beginners will notice this.

Edited by Brand1

Yes this unfortunately still happens, some people just the copy and paste the post , and this is bad because the man how make this post is working for it , and the other just copy and paste , but like this members the will get banned soon , i just want to ask this people why the do this and they know this will make them banned, is can’t understand why they do this.

• +1 1

Don't worry infact now almost many people are banned from working on crypto talk forum because they made low quality posts or making scam posts because they copies work of others words and working. So keep tight your own working in crypto talk forum for saving your account from banned or warning points. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is real bad because its breaking the forum rules, that post will be deleted by the moderators if they will find them. Its better to reply to other topics rather than to copy and paste other topics.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have noticed the same topics for some most discussed issues like "how to earn BTC on this forum?" , "when yobit allows new users to link cryptotalk account?" , "what is smart contract?" etc. I think there should be still proper gudes to newcomers to use search features from this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is the result of doing a copy pasted content from the internet I mean this problem happened because they copy pasted other content just to earn from the campaign,This people are trying to take the easiest way earn money from the campaign.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

this is really not good , sometime member didn't used search box before create post . never trying to share your opinion in these kind of post because in cleaning post that type of post is deleted. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I also think that duplicate topic should not be there in the platform but it's not cancer for the platform. The reason why I am saying that it's not cancer because just imagine a situation if some good topic is asked earlier and it didn't get reach and when it reposted it get reach so it's good.