Trading Bots? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Trading Bots?

I have tried this method for a long time with a site that provides you with a bot that you use as you like and you can also copy the way any trader works, and it was an excellent experience in fact, but I prefer trading on your own

On 5/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

I have not used those BOTS, I think that trading is better manual, using predictions, the emotion of knowing and / or hitting a price rise or fall is wonderful, it makes you feel powerful.
Trading will always carry risks but it is fascinating.

Yes, it usually works, for example, you have ETH and USD you put a range of for example 5% as soon as the price rises to the upper range, the bot automatically sells it, when it reaches the lower one, it buys, so approximately. You can by the way go to Iobit there is such a tool, practice https://yobit.net/ru/robotrade/.

Trading bots are the current way to make profits without having to be trading all day ourselves, giving us ease and versatility since they can achieve a greater number of transactions at the time of trading.

On 30/5/2020 at 9:57, Cammer said:

¡Hola comerciantes!

He escuchado mucho sobre el trading intradía usando Bots de forma automatizada. Este bot coloca todas las órdenes según la forma en que se programó. Entonces, ¿alguna vez has probado uno de estos bots?

¡Comparte tu experiencia!

In theory, you should make money if you have a bot that is programmed to buy at the right time and sell at the right time, because in practice this is not the case, and everything can go wrong.
You configure the bot in your own way, with your strategy and with your parameters, with which the bot will simply do what you tell it to AUTOMATICALLY, as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, no matter how hard you try, don't you can tie up all the loose ends and there is always the risk of losing.

Trading bots are widely available programs that connect to a user’s cryptocurrency exchange and make trades on their behalf. i trust only bots there I can configure self

Personally, I prefer that operating with bots is putting my money at risk as the majority do, it is known by all that the common people follow a pattern that makes them lose, while a minority who have the knowledge and information, It is made of the money of that majority who naively believe that the bots will make them win, in short, I prefer to operate under my own rules and analysis.

Bots become part or cypto space, bu it is hard to say if they are very bad or good for trading, only sure thing is that bots are deforming the enviroment, but on the other hand FOMO and FUD people are also deformingthe whole market, thus they should be some regulations how to prevent such deformations

A crypto trading bot is an automated computer program that buys and sells cryptocurrencies on your behalf. A bot will place an order for you when you’re sleeping, on holiday with your family, or doing other duties. Bots are faster and execute strategies systematically.

Do not let your investment be in the hands of others, if your profits or losses depend on a boots you do not learn the new strategies and future tools that can allow you to earn even more

Be safe from the fake trading bots. Yobit has introduced the new trading bot. I need to see how that Bot works otherwise I do not believe in all trading bots available in the markets.

I had previously tried trading using bots, but the benefit was not great, because bots execute certain orders without looking at the market situation if it is up or down, so if the bot is not developed and has some analysis techniques, it may cause loss.

• +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, Cammer said:

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

To achieve any kind of tangible profit from using automated trading tools in the world of cryptocurrencies, you have to be good at setting up tracking programs and modifying the bot with a good strategy, and so you can achieve small profits from trading via the bot. But there is no doubt that many of the orders attributed to automated trading via bot are not as good as professional trading.

Bots are not as useful as they seem, they just buy at the value you set, and this you can do in an exchange by setting a specific value to buy or sell using the stop

I developed my own program to arbitrage on 10 different exchanges now. It works great. I firstly did it by hand but in the last couple years thats almost not possible anymore and mostly is now done with bots. I used profittrailer to but i never had any luck making money with it. But i have to note that I used Profittrailer when the market was declining a lot.

• +2 1

Not really. I haven't tried trader bots yet because i cant trust them i know they are automatic and they make trading easier and with them i dont have to stare at my monitor for hours but what if they make a mistake ? I will lose my money thats why i rather to do trading myself.

• +1 1

Yes, there are many traders who rely on trading robots completely in order to achieve profits, and they are programmed on a specific strategy with entry and exit points for each currency and the profit percentage that you want to achieve, and the order will be executed automatically.

I never tried that bots and even heard about that. I think it is not good to use in trading since no one know the movement of the market and we all know how volatile it is. It is more way good for me if we manually check the market to start trading.

I haven't use any bot but I had come across some, one on bibox exchange they told me to opt for it but I haven't because I don't trust most of the bot when it comes to giving them my money to trade with. I rather take my time to trade it myself.

I like to use cryptocurrency trading to maximize my profit margins and generally I find myself operating on different platforms, but on certain occasions I have had problems where I cannot carry out manual buying and selling activities and that is when I resort to using the trading robot to take advantage of the market movement. It is enough to give the robot instructions on when to buy and when to sell, accept the action and let it do its job. I do not recommend using this method for long periods of time since, because they are automated systems, they are not prepared to react to possible eventualities that may occur.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 5/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

Share your experience!

You can always generate more loss than profit, the truth is that you must be cautious and handle the bot well so that you can see the profit margins.

On 30/5/2020 at 10:57, Cammer said:

¡Hola comerciantes!

He escuchado mucho sobre el trading intradía usando Bots de forma automatizada. Este bot coloca todos los pedidos según la forma en que se programó. Entonces, ¿alguna vez has probado uno de estos bots?

¡Comparte tu experiencia!

If they work perfectly, but that is if you do not expect large profits because they may fail in the orders and generate even losses, I recommend you better try it on your own without using third-party programs, since this is very dangerous unless it is a high reliability platform like yobit.