Trading Bots? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Trading Bots?

9 hours ago, Cammer said:

I totally disagree. Trading bots are programmed to trade with certain circumstances and they will react wrongly if these circumstances change.

Wrong. There are so many bots which not stupid as you described them. You can set just one market condition which you need to start the deal. Another market situations will be ignored. 

Any manual trading strategy can be automated.

Edited by becon

🔥 Stratum-bot — хороший бот. Бесплатно для YoBit и недорого для Binance.

sign.png.5666c3675a60e842692b77698a2a6128.png

6 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Its true mate, there are many trading bots now days. But as usually, scammers have take this as an advantage for steal our money by sell fake bots. Its good to ask for support from expert traders to advice you about using trading bots.

Normally, if all the bots are even legit, it is not good to use them, only novice trades use them, those that learn trading makes use of their own analyses to predict. 

On 5/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

I'm not trying the trading bots because they have some complications, first you must purchase the not, and also you must know how to set the strategy that bot will be using for trading your bot automated. 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, Honny143 said:

I heard this trading bots in YouTube where some trading expert's use this bots, and they analysis this bots performance and most experts says this bots are profitable,

I suspect this quoted line ! It really does not guarantee  that all the time you get profits by using such automated trading bots. You have to be self capable of analyzing the real time market trends to earn profits sometime sentimental analysis has to be also taken on account and I do not think, trading bots can do these all things properly. 

I have not tried any of such 3rd party software bots just because it might contain keyloggers and everything else that is bad for your own credentials and personal data. Unless it's reviewed with a very good feedback.

Nevertheless i don't think you should use such bots as since market is volatile your settings could turn out as unexpected thus you will probabily lose your investments by bad decisions.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I tried it but basically it trades as you program it. And success depends on your forecasts. But due to a large number of rumors on the network that the bot can lose your funds since you give it access to your assets I did not use it.

4 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

I haven't tried them , but a lot of people do complain about them that they are not reliable

They are not reliable truly, OK my what is reliable is to just make use of your knowledge and expereince to trade. If a trader do not know the bases of trading, and depending on bots and signals, he will definitely fail. 

5 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Don't say so. Af first when bot are created they are created for exactly that time and market situation. Example for a 3 month period of a specific year. The market is dynamic at that time they will be profitable and be usable because they will generate a lot of income for you. But after some time when the Mark strategy had changed them they become not usable for the market.

Only what boys did for me was to lose, I do not recommend it. I make my trades myself, I analyze myself and predict myself. I am better than the bots. Only what I can use both to finish arbitrage trading, to summarize exchanges crypto prices for me easily. And that is what bots should be used for in trading. 

In fact, I have never tried to rely on bots in my trades, even though they rely on a variety of indicators and are classified much better than humans in terms of trade. But through the opinions of the debt they dealt with these programs, they lose their money especially in the field of cryptography. That is why I prefer not to rely on it and rely on what I know.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

I  heard and read about this bots, they are paid bots, and just like you said they are programmed to day trad, but they have so meany reviews about them, and most reviews are the bots are good for trading because they don't scare to place the trading bet, but the down side are when the time of the bot ends they leave where they are.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

Share your experience!

Some people like trading bots, because we don't need to work and monitor the market continuously, but I think trading bots are dangerous because they can record my personal data, and I think manual trading is more profitable than trading bots, the more often trades we will become traders professional.

• +1 1

On 6/5/2020 at 6:41 PM, Cammer said:

No. These bots only place orders based on their algorithm. If any changes happen in the market, they could place wrong orders and drain your money balance. 

Before I was thinking thats trading bots they are trade by doing their own analysis, but yesterday I found that's they required to set the strategy thats they will be use to place orders, so what's the importance of them.  

• +5 1

As the TradingBot is not the much beneficial to us because I have used to trade a few days before  not named JetBot but within days my profit would be $ 10 and bot would lose the about $ 18 which get benefit by the boat market. So avoid using bots for business as per my observation

5 hours ago, BetajBadsha said:

Crypto trading bots are automated computer programs that buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the correct time. Their sole goal is to generate as much profit as they possibly can for their users. The way they do this is by continually monitoring the market and reacting according to a set of predetermined rules.

You have said the right thing about bots, but that ate not only the bits used in trading, their are some used in summing prices from different exchanges and many more, but you are very right. 

Bots are not perfect like humans, humans are more perfect but required more experience to make a trader a better one rather than depending on the bots type you mentioned. 

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, Yomose said:

You have said the right thing about bots, but that ate not only the bits used in trading, their are some used in summing prices from different exchanges and many more, but you are very right. 

Bots are not perfect like humans, humans are more perfect but required more experience to make a trader a better one rather than depending on the bots type you mentioned. 

Bits may not be perfect like humans but they are useful too, I have used them many times but only to know the coin direction. They are useful but the I prediction could fail at any given time. 

On 6/5/2020 at 3:37 PM, Jessica Karren said:

So how these automated bots will react in a situation when there a change occurs in crypto market ? since it is programmed before that chance. I haven't used any trading bot because I don't have enough knowledge about these bots.

They are robots, you do not need to know how they react, they are programmed to know where the process of a coin could go but it can be otherwise and predict the price in wrong direction. 

No mate, i never used those bots but i also heard them from many people. Am a trader, i hope one day i will use them in my trading journey. I will be careful because we should not believe everything so that we can lose everything.

On 6/5/2020 at 4:41 PM, Cammer said:

No. These bots only place orders based on their algorithm. If any changes happen in the market, they could place wrong orders and drain your money balance. 

You are right and most of the time they place order wrongly in the market and make someone lose, I used this two times or maybe more but I have not gained but lost until I have to learn trading independently without using bot. 

I have never make use of trading bot before because I am thinking it can make me miss out on big chances of earning since it cannot monitor different market the way i can do and for that i think trading manually will be much better since you visit different market yourself.

I haven't heard about day trading bots but i know some free tools that can be used for bot trading. And i think this is a very good option for those who do not have much time to sit before charts.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 5/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

Share your experience!

I haven't tried any bots yet. 
But I have heard some very good bots that generates passive income from winning on trades. 
Did you hear about Bitcoin Revolution trading bot? This bot was very profitable according on  it's current users. 
The investment was $200 as what I remember.
The percentage of winning of bot is about 80%.
This is backed up by known personalities like Bill Gates.

I did not try these bots, but according to what I heard, they are dangerous and errors can occur and lead to you losing your money. This is the best manual trading.

Trading bots are not as easy as they sound and there are many settings that you need to adjust in order to make a profit. Therefore it is important that you know trading before getting involved with a trading bot. I for one have tried a trading bot and found that since i do not know the appropriate settings i started off making a profit and quickly made a huge loss. Therefore this is not for beginners and should be used by experienced traders that are able to set the correct indicators. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i heared about bot trading, but i never trust about them, i read before in social media like twiter that many traders using some bot and lose their money, one of those traders said he use a bot and had a problem sell with low price for his buy by 2% and he lose big money with this bot.