Altcoin can't replace btc - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Altcoin can't replace btc

The reason altcoin cannot replace bitcoin is that bitcoin is the world's first virtual money.  so altcoin is a child of bitcoin innovation while there is irreplaceable bitcoin.  greeting the crypto world.

Of course altcoins will not replace Bitcoin, I think the opposite maybe, this coin can be like the fiat currency in the future, and used by a lot of people and companies 

For now, it's not possible Altcoin can replace Bitcoin. Because the name and history of Bitcoin as the first crypto and the most expensive crypto will remain the cryptocurrency leader

Yes it is, it cant really replace bitcoin because bitcoin must be the king of all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin comes first among the rest. Like bitcoin was the main idea and the other cryptocurrency was the supporting details. 

Bitcoin can't be replace by any altcoins,let's just say that there are thousands of shit ICOS that have been coming in but most of them dies,there are lots of fake publicity of Bitcoin but Bitcoin still survive.Its leaderless idea and being decentralized in which anyone could freely used it and becoming the much well known cryptocurrency around the world.When someone heard about cryptocurrency what will come out in our mind is truly Bitcoin and not other altcoins.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

If i may allowed to borrow some words from others: they said that "bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies, bitcoin code is the basis of other alt coins", so as it is said: nothing can change/defeat the ORIGINAL. 

its my opinion bitcoin is queen of cryptocurrency so no coins is can replace of bitcoin what ever new coins coming or no , bitcoin still stay cool on demand in the world .

14 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The bitcoin future of price is going to becoming to be unbelievable price so I think this is the best time to hold at least 0.1 btc in to wallets.

I cannot imagine how much our profit later if we can trade with future trading. Besides that, I am curious about how much bitcoin price will increase in the future because there are so many predictions about how higher bitcoin price can be if the bull run coming. Maybe I will try to search for more profit in bitcoin so that I can hold more than 0.1 btc, and I can sell the bitcoin at the highest price. Bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency, and the altcoin will follow bitcoin. But besides of bitcoin price increase, I also curious how much the altcoin can increase later.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, Retno said:

Once btc dominance down to 30%, soon alts win show up. We will see one of them stand as the next crypto leader. But for now is impossible, just look alts price when btc down. 😥😂

Yes ALT coins will not replace the BTC when BTC will come down all the ALT coin will come down if the BTC will go up all the ATL coins are go to up and this is the reality> but if the BTC will comes down and completely down than the ALT coin will come to the front and that coin will run the all crypto market like BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Altcoin can replace BTC, but I think Bitcoin is much better than Altcoin because Altcoin is the new and bitcoin is one of the oldest and ita bits that no one has the ability to outrun the most popular bitcoin.

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

Bitcoin cannot be replaced by alt coin because bitcoin is already supported by so many people. Through bitcoin someone can gain anf so much money, someone can make their time and effort so productive. Through this people are already supporting and giving time and effort to bitcoin.

2 hours ago, aqua said:

I cannot imagine how much our profit later if we can trade with future trading. Besides that, I am curious about how much bitcoin price will increase in the future because there are so many predictions about how higher bitcoin price can be if the bull run coming. Maybe I will try to search for more profit in bitcoin so that I can hold more than 0.1 btc, and I can sell the bitcoin at the highest price. Bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency, and the altcoin will follow bitcoin. But besides of bitcoin price increase, I also curious how much the altcoin can increase later.

I also need to hold st least of 0.1 bitcoins but unfortunately i could not be sble to do that at the time becsuse i have no money currentl.

Depending on what point of view we see altcoin replacing bitcoin, because altcoin can now replace bitcoin in faster and cheaper transactions. And also altcoin which has an anonymous security feature. There is no word to replace between bitcoin and altcoin because they are created to complement each other

Bitcoin is popular. everyone steps into crypto with only bitcoin knowledge. if any altcoin wants to surpass bitcoin, it needs to have some record breaking moves which can make it to the news and spread the word.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

very difficult because the distance between bitcoin and altcoin is already very far away. from price to capitalization. as long as bitcoin still exists, as long as that bitcoin will remain number 1.

It seems to me that this was clear from the very beginning of all altcoins, because altcoins will always cost a little, because their creators only earn on their price difference, and they are satisfied with a small growth. Although you can accumulate these altcoins a few dozen and have a huge income from them.

Btc is the king of the crypto market. btc is the most popular coin to all. besides btc all other crypto is good for making profit but btc is the most profitable coin in the market. so altcoin never can replace btc.

It is said that altcoins were developed to address some issues of bitcoin like slow transaction times. Some altcoins are more advanced than bitcoin. For example, ethereum network can be used for application development. Altcoins are alternative coins to bitcoin and they were created to be a substitute for bitcoin but still there is no coin who can compete with bitcoin. Altcoins can't replace bitcoin because it is the most well-established coin in crypto world and it has the highest number of users and traders. No altcoin has ever been so popular and reliable.

But what I ask myself is that why developers didn't make adjustments to bitcoin rather than developing other coins? Is it impossible to correct bitcoin flaws? What about other coins?

Edited by Brushless4500KV

most of altcoins that have exist in the market will follow bitcoin price, so i think it's impossible for altcoins to replace bitcoin for now. but if there is some altcoins that have a better technology than bitcoin i think it will surpass bitcoin in the fututre.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:53 PM, Basad said:

For that to happen it gonna take ages. In fact it will be an impossible act. Bitcoin is the major of all cryptos we have today

I agree with you, you're right. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in crypto so it is take more years to happen or maybe it is impossible to happen. Bitcoin is a very huge coin and it couldn't replace by other coins easily. That's for me. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

See from the concept of technology where each technology has development with increasing times. It is possible that the blockchain technology can be replaced, altcoin currently has good technology, for example, ethereum and usdt can make more transactions per block than bitcoin. This back to the level of user trust and how much the community is.

On 11/27/2019 at 1:23 PM, Ilustration said:

Altcoin cannot replace bitcoin, like price use case,  and many more and even there are good coin born that will compete bitcoin,  bitcoin would still better because you can easily see this when bitcoin decline price. Altcoin also dump in price. 

Yes, bitcoin is the father of alternative coins.  Basic.price for.altcoin is also a major comparison for otehr coins this time so it seems indeed impossible if altcoin can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin and bitcoin my opinion is like Father and child can't be replaced.

lets make it simply , you cant replace your father ; bitcoin borne first then altcoins come after and beside that i think most of  traders now trust on bitcoin more then they do with altcoins . 

Maybe now it is very difficult for Altcoin to replace bitcoin which has a very good price and reputation. Bitcoin prices are very high and cannot be pursued by other coins making Bitcoin a very good investment. Different from Altcoin which has a low price and lack of support from investors, which makes their popularity less in the eyes of the public.

Yes altcoin really cannot replace bitcoin because bitcoin is very successful nowadays. Many people are already supporting bitcoin because bitcoin has already helped so many people in their financial status. Through bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money.