Altcoin can't replace btc - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Altcoin can't replace btc

We can see that bitcoin is one of the finest foundation that has been founded in this life the bitcoin amongst all the coins which belongs to the digital world stands like a father of them and know coin had beaten bitcoin till now

Altcoin need bitcoin to raise if bitcoin dead then another coin will be replaced maybe bitcoincash or Eth.

I'm sure most of the people using crypto currency actually don't know anything about how blockchain actually works, they just know how to use coins and do a transaction with it learning...

People always say no one can replace the position of Bitcoin. Though it is the words of his own expectations who want to get a big benefit from it.

Why do I say like that, because he/she knows his/her ability to own Bitcoin won't be as much as Altcoin's.

Development of the men skill has a gregarious effect on the bitcoin which make the bitcoin a coin of gold so in any case the Alcoin may not replace the bitcoin.

In my opinion the Bitcoin is still in the lead, the rapid turnover in the industry has some analysts debating if cryptocurrencies are actually currencies. Some are predicting that even bigger changes could be ahead.  The idea that cryptocurrencies could come to replace cash entirely.

Yeah nothing can replace bitcoin it can make its seprate reputation but cant replace bitcoin because bitcoin has made its reputations very well and at this point nothing can replace bitcoin according to me 

Bitcoin has become really popular among great companies and started seeing it. But I think that maybe the altcoins can be successful too in the future, just like btc. It just needs time.

To be honest to this topic i think it depends on people that how will they treat altcoin and bitcoin.if they prefer bitcoin more than altcoin than surely it will do good.  

I suspect that a lot of money was pumped into Bitcoin and this leads to the inability of investors to dispense with it even if cryptocurrencies appear better than it. Bitcoin dominates the majority of the market and this means investor confidence in Bitcoin.

Yes i think that crypto currency value is higher then other currencies it is a greatest development of Human Resources in the world it can give a great experience for the users

No coin can gain the popularity as much like bitcoins.I mean imagine!! Its been no 1 for all these years.Second to it,stands ETH.So there is a very very very low possibility

The cryptocurrency market contains bitcoin on one hand and alternative digital currencies on the other hand. The naming of alternative digital currencies is called on the currencies that emerged after the emergence of Bitcoin, which is considered the king and pioneer of this young market.

Alt can’t compete btc in forex trade because there in huge differences in their market balue and demads people often buy ltc because i cause issues when it come to their sale in market

I don't think altcoin can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the leader of all crypto coins and when it drops also all other crypto are dropping too! Though there will be some of them which may not drop with bitcoin but they not even near to bitcoin price to replace it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think its not gonna happen. Altcoin have to do much more to overcome bitcoin. And i think in near future its not going to happen. And one more thing no other coin is so much famous as bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is now one of the strongest and most famous currencies and does not unite a real competitor for it because many sites are pushing it and other things.

I think there is no replacement of currency to another.I don't think altcoin ever replace the bitcoin, because bit coin is the father of all cryptocurrency.Also among all digital currency the bitcoin value is much high.

This is not possible. Bitcoin is stronger than the altcoins. Just a cryptocurrency stronger than over 7000 cryptocurrencies. 

i think if an altcoin like MCO can distribute their cards worldwide they will be the number one coin and will move up in the marketcap in terms of investments.

13 minutes ago, ETrackLM said:

I see no reason why any other cryptocurrency could replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always number one, it is an indicator for the entire market and for every investor who works here.

I think Altcoins or any other coins were not developed to beat bitcoin. If we take this into consideration that every coin has a special purpose, we understand that there is no substitution in the world of currencies. There is competition but not replacement. Altcoins are competing against each other more than against bitcoin. Maybe some day a multi-purpose coin will be developed to be the best alternative for the most coins but for the time being, we need altcoins and bitcoin at the same time.

Just now, jukesi said:

Alternative currencies cannot surpass bitcoin. Maybe the price could go up higher than bitcoin but in the case of reputation, bitcoin would be best. We have seen the faces of alternative currencies. The future of btc is for sure but alt is not. So people invest with btc more than alt

For long time investing yes. For trading, altcoins can be risky but very lucrative.

Personally I do not have enough time to really trade, so I invest in BTC and the large altcoins (mainly ETH and NEO) only. I am sure that I miss opportunities that way, but I just don't have the time 🙂

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

There might be a potential altcoin in the future that will overtake bitcoin and it will come as a surprise to us in the future

Yes altcoins can't replace Bitcoin because bitcoin is the biggest Crypto coin in market and it has the biggest share in market. Bitcoin is very popular in people so others coins can't even come close to Bitcoin.

It does happen and so its important for you to know we have to keep on looking for one that we know, we have to work hard and  understand what is the  disadvantages of bitcoin, bitcoin is really difficult to really use because of the fees, and so that we have to know what we have to put together