New Peer to Peer Exchange Provides Africans with an Alternative to Paxful - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitkoin & krypto news

New Peer to Peer Exchange Provides Africans with an Alternative to Paxful

Buy Crypto Sell, is a new Africa-based instant peer to peer exchange, that is finally giving users of exchanges like Paxful more options.

Peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange platforms like LocalBitcoins was instrumental in spurring the early adoption of coins like Bitcoin. However, recent years have seen many African users start scrambling for alternatives. Launching this May, Buy Crypto Sell is that alternative.

Buy Crypto Sell – A More Secure Peer to Peer Exchange

At Buy Crypto Sell, you buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies peer to peer. This means you don’t buy coins from the exchange — you buy coins from other exchange users.

There are several benefits of buying cryptocurrency this way:

• When you buy crypto at Buy Crypto Sell, transactions settle faster than at regular, centralized exchanges.
  • You have more payment options. As well as being able to buy crypto with credit cards, you can pay using gift cards, cash, and bank transfer.
  • You can save on high instant cryptocurrency exchange fees by trading different cryptocurrencies directly from peer to peer. 

Many of these benefits exist with other peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange platforms. However, using most can be high-risk.

jt1kh149t0zdvnxliuba.png

Buy and Sell Bitcoin Instantly and More Securely

In 2019, peer to peer exchange Paxful began an intensive marketing campaign targeting African crypto traders. However, shortly after, the exchange began banning the accounts of several users. 

In the process, the exchange allegedly froze millions of dollars of cryptocurrency belonging to African platform users. Neither are stories like this anything new.

• Brands like LocalBitcoins assure their users that they are the best instant crypto exchange online. However, sudden, indiscriminate account bans are common.
  • Scams on existing peer to peer exchange platforms are common.
  • Because scams are so commonplace, people selling coins on peer to peer exchanges often charge premium prices.

Thankfully, Buy Crypto Sell makes buying and selling cryptocurrency safer for exchange users. 

Why is Buy Crypto Sell the Best New Paxful Alternative?

Why Buy Crypto Sell is the best alternative to another peer to peer cryptocurrency exchanges is simple. 

As well as supporting a wide range of payment options, Buy Crypto Sell stores all cash and crypto funds in secure Escrow accounts while transactions are in progress. 

By incorporating an Escrow service into the platform, the risk of falling victim to scams is far lower than on another peer to peer exchanges. 

Buy Crypto Sell also has a fully transparent account verification policy. This means that if you verify your account in line with Buy Crypto Sell terms and conditions, you will never have to worry about account freezes or suspensions.

Who Is Buy Crypto Sell?

Buy Crypto Sell is a new instant peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange brought to market by Frank Nii Okanta Ankrah.

Originally from Ghana, Frank Nii Okanta Ankrah is one of Africa’s foremost cryptocurrency market pioneers. In 2019, Frank was successful in launching Africa and the Internet’s first cryptocurrency-based advertising platform, Clicxads.com. Today, less than a year after launching, the platform boasts over 23,000 users.

Buy Crypto Sell is a Peer to Peer Exchange Putting Africa First

With Buy Crypto Sell, Frank Nii Okanta Ankrah’s vision is to give African cryptocurrency traders and investors a more high-trust alternative to existing, overseas peer to peer exchanges.

It’s time for Africans to be able to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency safer online. Buy Crypto Sell makes this possible. 

To sign up and get started Free today, click here.

buy-crypto-sell-BuyCryptoSell.png

• +3 1

This exchange may support trading methods in Africa, but the problem will be that it is slower than others in completing the buying and selling operations. It is not fast enough, but the good feature is that it provides the ability to obtain gift cards, which makes it diversified.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is really good to see that this type of website come in market , I know about this website . this platform is trusted and having a good reputation in market . @magd explained very well that server of this website low as compared to other websites , hopefully they upgrade it within time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It's a good development to see these new peer to peer exchanges on bored to the African crypto market and I like using Localbitcoins because it's faster and secure but I will also try to do more research on the other new exchange you have shared though new things can't be trusted.

10 hours ago, George10 said:

It's a good development to see these new peer to peer exchanges on bored to the African crypto market and I like using Localbitcoins because it's faster and secure but I will also try to do more research on the other new exchange you have shared though new things can't be trusted.

@George10 After noticing several posts on this forum regarding cryptocurrency exchange sites based on Africa, I have performed some researches. In the case of this mentioned site, you have to first fully test the platform before depositing any currencies. 

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@George10 After noticing several posts on this forum regarding cryptocurrency exchange sites based on Africa, I have performed some researches. In the case of this mentioned site, you have to first fully test the platform before depositing any currencies. 

Sure mate i agree with you a research on these platforms based in my continent Africa is required before using any of them because no one can be trusted when it comes to cryptocurrency even a neighborh can plan for ways to scam you and I will definitely do more research I appreciate for this great advice.

• Useful or interesting 2

Its really good news for African crypto users to launch new p2p exchange to replace paxful and localbitcoin, hope this new exchange develop new features to help African user sell are buy safely and earn more to compare both platform's.

We at BKN will forever bring only credible projects and news to the market, we will always make sure we check and check again before we do an announcement. But thanks for showing interest.

4 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate i agree with you a research on these platforms based in my continent Africa is required before using any of them because no one can be trusted when it comes to cryptocurrency even a neighborh can plan for ways to scam you and I will definitely do more research I appreciate for this great advice.

We are glad you showed interest but we also make sure to give you what is best

I don't really know how the platform is, I checked on it. It will definitely provide a better alternative to using Localbitcoin (have restricted all  African countries from trading due to new AML rules) and Paxful for African Crypto traders. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Paxful a very dynamic exchange, I recently registered there and in fact I passed my complete KYC verification is a requirement to receive and deposit cryptos, Paxful offered a great giveaway in dollars and thanks to their promotion I joined.

Thanks for sharing this exchange, its my first time i heard about it. The leading peer to peer trading exchange in Africa is LocalBitcoins, then Paxfula and then Remitano. The exchange that you mentioned will have to be unique because it has three giant competitors. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!