Earn free crypto on Discord - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

Earn free crypto on Discord

Hello Cryptotalk. I'm going to today mention a super easy way how you can earn free cryptocurrencies on a Discord server just by staying active.

Discord (https://discord.com/) is a chatting platform used by many cryptocurrency communities, where fans are able to join their servers and chat with other members. There is a well-known crypto server, called AllSafe Coin, which not only is a support server for this coin, but also gives cryptocurrency to its users just for staying active.

My topic about our coin: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/98448-allsafe-coin < you can find specifics about this coin there.

This is the invite link to join our server: https://discord.gg/W5k6S4p

What and how can you earn cryptocurrencies on AllSafe server?

1. We're giving away mostly ASAFE, BTC, DOGE and ETH. All of these coins are given using tipping bots, which can be used for off chain transactions (instant and without fees). You can later withdraw/deposit these cryptocurrencies on the real blockchain. We're using these bots to simply send crypto to many users at once without any fees - and you can too.
  2. You can collect the coins by staying active (rains and soaks), participating in airdrops, giveaways and events. If you have any questions, there are support channels in the server which you can follow.
  3. The earned funds can be withdrawn to your address at any time with low fees. Use the command $withdraw to start the process.

Right now, there's a 250 Dogecoin airdrop. Go to the events channel and click on 🎉to take a place in the airdrop. The coins will be distributted between the participants tomorrow. If you stay active and check on the server, you will surely find there's even more.

obrazek.png.cb31207de10b053c90837b35240252c8.png

The whole AllSafe team is helpful and supportive to the whole community, so if you have any questions about it, you can ask us in the Discord server, or by replying to this topic. We will make sure to solve out your questions!

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Hello! I`m joined pand bot after completing captcha. And when I am go to link second time than I`m joined chanel. Now I find two drops in the events. I hope every day we will receive new bonuses.

• Useful or interesting 1

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

4 hours ago, crockez said:

Hello! I`m joined pand bot after completing captcha. And when I am go to link second time than I`m joined chanel. Now I find two drops in the events. I hope every day we will receive new bonuses.

Yes, just react with 🎉 to enter the Airdrop. You're going to receive the coins this evening. We're daily doing free rains and soaks, so you can receive some extra coins daily just by staying active in the chat. 

Please tell me your discord username and I'll boost you with some AllSafe coins to start off. I hope you enjoy.

REGISTER HERE

I’m not a discord fan but everything related to crypto currencies I fail for it, I will definitely download discord again and join this server.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing this opportunity, i believe it will be a good way for us to earn money because discord its the leading forum and has many crypto users. I will join this opportunity before it reaches at the end.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Hello Cryptotalk. I'm going to today mention a super easy way how you can earn free cryptocurrencies on a Discord server just by staying active.

Discord (https://discord.com/) is a chatting platform used by many cryptocurrency communities, where fans are able to join their servers and chat with other members. There is a well-known crypto server, called AllSafe Coin, which not only is a support server for this coin, but also gives cryptocurrency to its users just for staying active.

My topic about our coin: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/98448-allsafe-coin < you can find specifics about this coin there.

1. We're giving away mostly ASAFE, BTC, DOGE and ETH. All of these coins are given using tipping bots, which can be used for off chain transactions (instant and without fees). You can later withdraw/deposit these cryptocurrencies on the real blockchain. We're using these bots to simply send crypto to many users at once without any fees - and you can too.
  2. You can collect the coins by staying active (rains and soaks), participating in airdrops, giveaways and events. If you have any questions, there are support channels in the server which you can follow.

Right now, there's a 250 Dogecoin airdrop. Go to the events channel and click on 🎉to take a place in the airdrop. The coins will be distributted between the participants tomorrow. If you stay active and check on the server, you will surely find there's even more.

The whole AllSafe team is helpful and supportive to the whole community, so if you have any questions about it, you can ask us in the Discord server, or by replying to this topic. We will make sure to solve out your questions!

Thank you my friend

Great post, 
As for I have never used chat platforms, but I am looking forward to seeing you post using Discord Chat.
 I hope he is honest and that we will get him sincere airdrops.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I have not heard about this thing before so I will try it and I will do a lot of research on it so I hope you will provide us with proof of withdrawal if you have it please

2 hours ago, deboprotap said:

I do not have a discord account.But after reading this helpful post I will join this channel soon.everyone wants free crypto.As I am online most of the time,I think I can get a good bounty from this platform.I already heard about such channels,which giveaway crypto to users daily.I think this system hook up users fro long term

Good, tell me when you get on it so that I can find you with some satoshis to start off. We're giving away a few $ in cryptocurrencies to our community, and you can join for free.

2 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I have not heard about this thing before so I will try it and I will do a lot of research on it so I hope you will provide us with proof of withdrawal if you have it please

About discord itself? It's a chatting platform. We're just using a few bots that help us create no fee transactions inside Discord. You can control them using commands, along with commands to withdraw and deposit. The bot will hold the funds for you, but is considerably safe as it's hard to attack a bot.

It's very popular on crypto Discord servers in general and so far I've never heard of anyone complaining about this being a scam. I withdrew DOGE, BTC, and ASAFE using tip.cc and all went through instantly. Most importantly, you have to secure your discord account.

REGISTER HERE

Great way to earn. I have the discord application on PC and Android initially but it was full bugs and was lagging in some part like the audio quality. I had to uninstall it on my phone although it works well on PC, maybe I was too hurry, I would try installing it again. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a good channel, well managed. The team is good and the project is interesting. Enjoy rains, tips, invest, airdrops, contest... Join now!

AllSafe (ASAFE)

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 6/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Great way to earn. I have the discord application on PC and Android initially but it was full bugs and was lagging in some part like the audio quality. I had to uninstall it on my phone although it works well on PC, maybe I was too hurry, I would try installing it again. 

Discord is very optimized and never lagged for me. Maybe try reinstalling it again. After you log in (or create a new account), use the following link to join: https://discord.gg/W5k6S4p

You'll be asked to verify using a recaptcha by a bot that messages you. This is done to prevent scam automated accounts messaging other people. This is sadly an issue on discord, as if we don't use this verification, you could easily get messaged by people saying you won 0.1 to 1 BTC and that you can claim it on an exchange.. but when you want to withdraw, you have to deposit first - and there you lose the funds.

14 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

This is a good channel, well managed. The team is good and the project is interesting. Enjoy rains, tips, invest, airdrops, contest... Join now!

AllSafe (ASAFE)

Thanks for the support! Allsafe coin is focused on being open to its members, and offering them many ways to earn this cryptocurrency for free. I'll give you a full list how to earn allsafe:

Catch rains/soaks for being active

Participate in airdrops

Participate in events/minigames

Participate in bounties (social media tasks, sign ups, voting..)

Stake allsafe (PoS coin)

Launch a masternode

Use the 1000 club pool to earn 1% monthly interest (and have more benefits, such as weekly games to earn 10-20 ASAFE for free)

Enter the monthly lottery, where you keep the purchased tickets forever

Try the dice game with tip.cc (on your own risk)

Join the Allsafe army (for influencers and project leaders)

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

REGISTER HERE

That`s amazing to see such channels and servers which arrange cryptocurrency giveaways and try to attract new people to cryptocurrency sphere. We need to popularize crypto around the world 

thanks for sharing new and amazing ways to earn free dogecoin these days there are very few websites which allows you to earn free dogecoin so in that case this could be a good option for new members 

12 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing new and amazing ways to earn free dogecoin these days there are very few websites which allows you to earn free dogecoin so in that case this could be a good option for new members 

On the Allsafe coin server, we aren't giving out just dogecoin. It's mainly about our cryptocurrency - Allsafe. Dogecoin is also being rained as many people use it and it's a cryptocurrency made for tipping purposes. Some members are also giving out ETH and Satoshis. Have you joined the server?

REGISTER HERE

On 5/29/2020 at 7:21 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

3. The earned funds can be withdrawn to your address at any time with low fees. Use the command $withdraw to start the process.

Sounds good to me , even I’m not really into using discord but I will definitely try it for sure . Thanks for sharing it here with us.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, Hala99 said:

I’m not a discord fan but everything related to crypto currencies I fail for it, I will definitely download discord again and join this server.

11 hours ago, Hala99 said:

Sounds good to me , even I’m not really into using discord but I will definitely try it for sure . Thanks for sharing it here with us.

Hi, please don't respond to a topic multiple times just for the purpose of getting more earnings. You should remember to where have you already posted and not post there again unless you're responding to someone's message. Not mentioning that there's a filled speech blob using which you can recognize already answered topics with.

REGISTER HERE

so I did not quite understand just subscribe to the discord channel and stay active within it to earn some fraction of btc, eth and doge? if so, i think i'll sign up immediately is much easier than doing some faucets...

2 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

so I did not quite understand just subscribe to the discord channel and stay active within it to earn some fraction of btc, eth and doge? if so, i think i'll sign up immediately is much easier than doing some faucets...

Yes, of course. We're raining free coins to the active community members and doing contests to earn more crypto if you engage. In total we rain 1-2$ worth of coins daily. It's mainly for fun, we're not giving away tens of dollars to unknwon people, as some of them only leech and we're not really earning much from it.

But it's entertaining and fun to host such contests and rains, so if you join, you can earn some crypto from there.

REGISTER HERE

@AkaCrafterCZ Looking excellent dude ! Is it offering free currencies just using some sort of raining or tipping bot on you Discord channel? If so, I am familiar with this sort of feature on Telegram but have not checked it on Discord. Hope you help me here. Thanks. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@AkaCrafterCZ Looking excellent dude ! Is it offering free currencies just using some sort of raining or tipping bot on you Discord channel? If so, I am familiar with this sort of feature on Telegram but have not checked it on Discord. Hope you help me here. Thanks. 

Yes, it works the exact same way on Discord. Discord offers so-called "servers" that can contain multiple text/voice channels with different names and purposes, which lets you split topics (raining, general chat, announcements), etc. There are community developed bots that can interact with commands and allow you to have a crypto wallet inside of Discord.

You can use the invite link I provided to create an account and join our server (group) to collect the cryptocurrencies we're giving away. I'm not currently that active on there like before, but we do rain a lot of AllSafe.

• +4 1

REGISTER HERE

I have not joined this site before. This is a really good way to earn.

I will register now and start working and earn through these features provided and I will invite my friends as well