"Track currency analysis on yobit platform"  - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Track currency analysis on yobit platform" 

Hello everyone

My friends, I looked at the Russian side and liked it so much that they are constantly discussing issues of market movement and currency analysis and are building hypotheses. They are very active and they have great capabilities and energies in understanding the market in a nutshell They work hard this is what distinguishes them,
  so whoever agrees with me to try to analyze and track the market movement on the yobit platform, daily  Each member tracks the currency in which he invests and trades and opens discussions for the rest of the members Learning and profit will prevail at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

But it's not just on Yobit but on every trading platform...

Mostly as an investor i am you should track down the source of all possible news on a specific currency.

If that news is good or bad price will changing following it. That way you will understand when to buy and sell on particular ocasions.

Nevertheless just go for the most active 24 h trading volume coins as those are the ones worth tracking for.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

yes, the Russian forum is more active and people discuss and analyze more than the English forum, i think we here should do the same, i'm still a beginner in market analysis and would like it if other members shared their observations

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I rarely do any public technical analysis on coins, but i guess i could try to make some on trading section. I would probably be a series because putting only one prediction would make the topic pretty useless quickly. Or is that what you meant?

It is good that you noticed this in the Russian section. I think it is necessary to read their helpful posts in order to learn and exchange interest, as analyzing the market, moment by moment, keeps us in constant contact with the market to achieve the best profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I find an opportunity I will bring it to the forum as well. But I don't like providing advice to buy an altcoin as the way I see them, they all can go down a lot more. They stick to these prices because they are irrationally pegged to bitcoin price and their tendency is to go to zero. We don't even have sufficient data to valuate any of them. They just pump 200-300% out of nowhere and then move back to lower lows. It is obvious that whales were pumping all of them recently, and there are still some that they haven't as was Maker today. These have nothing to do with healthy rise of price and re-newed interest. Most likely all alts that pumped recently will visit new lows once again.

The Russian section contains a large number of analytical information and frankly, I always follow the analyzes within the narrated section and I am now trying to do my own analysis and all members of the English section must start with this matter so that we can benefit from the analyzes of each other

• +3 1

This is true, the Russian section is more active than the English section, and there are more topics and discussions than the English section. It is good to see the topics in the Russian sections as well and benefit from them.

I really dont speak Russian language ,but i hope that in the future,I'm sure there many things new there more than English forum ,But i hope you can bring some new thing form there to put in here t help us with it 

That's a good idea, i was also thinking about that. There are some coin which pump and dumps daily. If we follow them then we can earn a valuable amount of money. For this we should discuss each other. 

I did not see the Russian side of the forum, but this is not strange because the forum is from Russia and a large number of people inside the forum are also from Russia.

Doing so is really cool. The Russian forum works harder than the English forum. We hope to work like them and I think we can do it

Everyone knows Russian section members more active to campare English section, because in this section some many members have good knowledge but in English section most of members are new and they can't post technical analysis are useful topics, but I agree with you  every member post good topic and all members discuss this topic then we are also improve this English section.

I also feel and checked the Russian sections of crypto talk forum are very active and have strong good discussion about crypto market currently scenarios and future prediction as well but in English section of crypto talk forum is very low down and also no new participation from the community of this forum. 

Indeed this is one of the most beautiful ideas I heard here, it is great for members here to share their trading experiences with Yobit trading, especially since everyone here has an account on Yobit. But this idea requires people with good experience in analysis and making correct analyzes otherwise the results will be counter-productive and bad and cause a loss for everyone.

In my opinion if any people give their time to the market then they will also analyse the situations and the market fluctuations very easily it takes time and experience but it's quite easy to understand everything if you are capable to learn each and everything from your surroundings and also this things help you to grow yourself and your investment.

17 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

This is true, the Russian section is more active than the English section, and there are more topics and discussions than the English section. It is good to see the topics in the Russian sections as well and benefit from them.

Well, that's true and also russian sections are having small number of low quality posters and all of their members is active and quality posters, and this is the advantage of it from us so we need to improve ourselves in terms of doing posting.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, abualez said:

Hello everyone

My friends, I looked at the Russian side and liked it so much that they are constantly discussing issues of market movement and currency analysis and are building hypotheses. They are very active and they have great capabilities and energies in understanding the market in a nutshell They work hard this is what distinguishes them,
  so whoever agrees with me to try to analyze and track the market movement on the yobit platform, daily  Each member tracks the currency in which he invests and trades and opens discussions for the rest of the members Learning and profit will prevail at the same time.

I have heard that the Russian section is way more active than the English one. I can see from your topic that the Russian section has more experts and that can be beneficial for us using the translators..

You're right I've also entered the Russian section and I realized that it's a much more active section than the English with many more topics with more advanced information I think we should take that section as an example and apply some things about it here 

Yes you right , but i think this will help you , you have to learn many way to analyze the price , and also you have to read the news about cryptocurrency because this effect for the price of any currency . In my opinion you have tp learning trading before investing in it , you have to learn everything you can .

in Yobit most of the currencies are genereting good profits either in parity with USD, rubles, USDT or with some currencies like YO and waves, even some with a quite high percentage of interest, one of the best investments can be in Yoda coin in parity with usd.

You are right friend, we have to do price analysis in every coins before start to invest with them. Am not good in doing price analysis through yobit exchange. Am using trading view and its very good for me before trading on yobit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is true, Russian forum members is very active more than us. I guess they discuss everything about Cryptocurrency and currency analysing. We should also create such a section in where we can analyze the price of currency.

@abualez I agree with you , russian section is really more active and there is alot of member that's discussed about Market on daily basis .

this is really well if we see" trading " section here . then I Will surely create post on Daily basis , because I doings trading full day .

let's ask admin to create trading section also 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Just discussing active and real time trend of cryptocurrency markets is okay on this forum but I do not think such discussions worth for a long time. As highly volatile market movements of cryptocurrency, such discussions may not worth for a long term future, I think.