"Track currency analysis on yobit platform"  - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Track currency analysis on yobit platform" 

Dear I never visit duration section because I can't stand the Russian language showing not checking that section but it is good if they are discussing about the cryptocurrency and I think we are also discussing about it there are also many topics but we should pay more attention.

Yes, there are many interesting aspects of Yobit that I still do not know, but I want to know and learn in order to do those follow-ups of the analysis of the currency. I am struck by the live chat section where they report on currencies or which ones are trading well at the moment. Everything needs to be known in order to make the best investment decisions.

As for the number of members, the English Qassam is no less important than the Russian section, but the problem is in the quality of the members. Everyone is active and wants to trade and they have got rid of their fears, unlike what is happening with us.

It's excellent that you caught this in the Russian segment. I believe it is important to read everyones informative posts in order to understand and share ideas, as studying the market on a daily basis brings us through continuous touch with its customers in order to maximize benefit. 

Yes they're you're right I agree with you you share that I use for statement about this currency on this yoghurt you can easily invest the money if you take this tomorrow here in this forum then you are more and more profit from her in my opinion so keep learning and getting experience first