Top 5 for for day trading'' - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Top 5 for for day trading''

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know about waves right now, because it seems to be very high and wouldn't advice anyone to invest in it at the moment, you should have caught the retracement back to 22k satoshi.

@duncun007..I have seen the market of Waves Coin.  Its price is much better now.  However, it is not clear whether the price of this coin will remain the same or increase in the future.  But it is better not to use expensive currency to invest.  Because you can buy less expensive currency with your capital.  And if you invest with that currency, you can make more profit.

I may add LTC to the list, because as I can see it has a very positive market fluctuations, even in the crash situation, it keeps its price stable which generate less losses compared to other coins.

XRP has less price divergnce on daily basis, so I think it's not a good coin for day trading unless you have very big amount

• Useful or interesting 1

BNB and ETH are great for daily trading and can make good profit if we used them wisley but not only these 2 and the list you mentioned , profits can be made with any currency that is legit and it keep moving in the market but for sure that require patient and experienced traders so they don't end with losses  , an example is xpr and  ltc

• +2 2

@Saj555Right now I think the ranking or the things are changed, where we find the best top 5 cryptocurrencies to buy or for trading are:

1- Ethereum (ETH)

2- Bitcoin (BTC)

3- Ripple (XRP)

4- Chainlink (LINK)

5-Tether (USDT) 

These cryptocurrencies in the last month they have stayed on the top coins and their price value reach a high value.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the best currencies for daily exchange are Litecoin, Ethereum, Band, Doge, and Link
 It made good profits from it in a short period with a small capital

• +3 1

Actually Ethereum is a good coin for day trading, it is one of my favorite coins. The significant improvements make this type of coin the best for day trading. The use of Ethereum has been widely used by various companies, this shows that ETH adoption continues to grow, the potential for ETH price increases and rivals bitcoin prices is always there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the information, your top five cryptocurrency for day trading are of good ones. I think you should add Litecoin to the list for good profits also. Short time trading is also profitable. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, Whited35 said:

@CalvinprivaWell, Bitcoin is itself missing in this list which is the best coin for me to perform active day tradings according to high price volatility. After Bitcoin, ETH, EOS and BNB come in my hot currency list 😉

Bitcoin price is very high and only few user/investor can afford it. Buying the mentioned coins will return some good profit in the upcoming time as the real bull is still pending.

• -2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

9 hours ago, Khan said:

Bitcoin price is very high and only few user/investor can afford it. Buying the mentioned coins will return some good profit in the upcoming time as the real bull is still pending.

Why just few user/investor can afford to buy Bitcoin now ? Can not small investor purchase a few Satoshis now 😂?

Anyway brother, price is at peak and bullrun is looking like to go away. Have you checked this thread for which we are discussing ? OP attempted to suggest best coins for day traders. No matter how high price of some coin really is, if price follows the volatility, day traders still manage to earn benefits 😉!

As for me, I don't know much about trading so I don't risk buying a lot of cryptocurrencies, but the currencies I currently trade are BNB, TWT, LTC.
These currencies are achieving good rallies so far

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is indeed a valuable and very profitable asset to trade. Out of five coins, I chose Ethereum for day trading. Ethereum is always going up really fast, so that makes Ethereum a better profit than other coins. Additionally, Ethereum has the potential to catch up with bitcoin prices in the future.

Current situation of the market I think btc,eth and ltc is the best coins for the trading because you check the graph 📈 previous some weeks these three coins work good and slowly slowly go on top... If you start trading in these coins so definitely you take good benefits in some days...

Edited by Zains031

I think the best 5 cryptocurrencies for day trading are:

Bitcoin
Ethereum 
Binance Coin
Cardano
Chainlink

They have good volume and future and can give good results.

I think there is many site of trading but yobit, ethirem,telegram, bitcoins and cryptotalk currency is the best trading site if we invest our coins in these sites then we earn a lot of money 

On 11/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, Huzaifa12 said:

In my mind the best five crypto currencies are TWT, REL, SUSHI, UNI and KIN at the this time. The price of these currencies are changing very quickly so you can trade in these very easily and you can earn good amount of money in very short time. These currencies are good for daily basis trading.

Highly volatile asset needs your regular attentions to perform trades quickly according to the market's weather. If you fail to catch the real time momentum, you will stuck at some points. I can still remember the cases for TWT and UNI in the cryptocurrency markets. Fortunately, I met the right time to trade TWT at higher rate but I missed the chance for UNI but I am waiting for the right time. 

• +2 1

On 5/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Saj555 said:
  • Binance (BNB)
  • Ethereum 
  • EOS
  • TRON (TRX)
  • TRUE USD (TUSD)

My friend, True USD is a stable coin. Why do you invest in it? The price will not rise or drop, it will always be $1 as long as this project doesn't fail and price ends at zero. The others are top projects some of the best cryptocurrencies and I am having some Ethereum and Tron always.

Thanks for sharing such good information about day trading,as I'm looking already to learn about trading especially day trading. But unfortunately I don't know anything about trading and business, I think this is best platform to gain knowledge and learn more skills about trading.

I don't use TUSD but USDT for trading. Most exchanges have tether available if not all. TUSD I don't know maybe a few exchanges but not all. The rest are probably the cryptocurrencies you are trading, but I will advice to just trade Bitcoin which is easier and losses are less from having bought EOS and see it not having a chance to make another ATH again.

Thanks veru much to share your knowledge about those who have not known about it. I am very thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this platform because I recently joined this platform So I have no much information about it but then alsowant to know all rules and regulations of this platform. 

The coins that you mentioned for day trading doesn't have much fluctuations in their prices daily so I don't think that this list is correct for day trading although these are good coins and I prefer these for long term trading Specially BNB as it may be prove good for sgort term trading but not for day trading in my opinion.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

By learning you can see the reality of what the right coin you can buy, you know that every day we see a new coin run up the others,  so to be successful in this you must check everywhere to know where you put your money.

Excellent post! But I think that of all these currencies the most important thing is to try to trade the most volatile currencies such as bitcoin or Ethereum, I do not think that the currencies you mentioned are good for intraday trading, as a trader, what you have to look for are volatile pairs. 

Why are these coins so great for day trading? I don't get it. Why are other coins not worth it for day trading? It seems that you have given no reason at all and just named five cryptocurrencies, with one of them being a stable coin. I'm not going to take this post seriously.